Review: St Cloud Smiles & Eyecare

Review: St Cloud Smiles & Eyecare

Posted in the St. Cloud Forum

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Awesome business and better than the rest. They set the example. Thank you for all you do.

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Jan 11, 2012
Absolutely awful experience!! Don't go there - there are other places in town that will do a lot better job. Totally unprofessional. I left there with absolutely no help from the dentist and in a hundred more times pain than when I went in. I was treated so badly that the dental assistant actually apologized to me. If you go there you will regret it!!. I went to another dentist in st. cloud and they had me pain free and fixed up in less than an hour. I should have been tipped off something was wrong with Smiles when they had like 12 open appointments on the same day for me to choose from. I highly doubt they get any repeat business.

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Jun 19, 2012
You know I remember this lady, when she came in the office everybody came to her need, the doctor even came out and tried to help her but she wanted everything done asap. Now mind you the office was full of patients for some one to demand treatment and not want to pay for it and then stormed out. Where are peoples manners these days.....St. cloud Smiles you are great!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is running the city of st. cloud? (May '17) 18 hr Corruption 2
Be Aware of Unsterile Operations!!! Mar 15 John Conover 1
News Suspect found guilty of first-degree murder in ... (Mar '13) Mar 4 River dale 8
Poll do you think St.Clous is a bad place to live (Sep '08) Mar 1 Trillbilly 56
When did Kissimmee become 2/3 latino/Puerto Rican? (Jul '14) Mar 1 Trillbilly 31
Review: The New Multi Services LLC (Feb '13) Feb 22 ISLANDGIRL 7
Lake Hart Music Thread (Apr '17) Feb '18 Musikologist 5

St. Cloud Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages