Osceola woman accused of prostituting 3 daughters

Nov 1, 2013 Full story: WFTV Orlando

Deputies arrested an Osceola County woman they say forced her teen daughters to be prostitutes.

Read more
Amber

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Nov 4, 2013
This is a disgusting story! I cannot believe any mother would actually pimp out her daughters? Letting them get into strange cars with perverts and pedophiles, too possibly be raped and murdered and never seen alive again! OR be infected with the AIDS virus that SO many hookers and johns and strippers carry! What kind of monster would do that to her own flesh and blood? To be infected, raped or killed??

I looked up her picture on FL arrests, WOW what a pitiful sight! She is a wrinkled up hag that looks about 70 years old, no way does she look fifty! Plus they showed a map of where she lived, it was a run down old shack in a bad area, is this what she was doing, she looks like a alcholic or druggie, what was her motive do get her daughters to pay her bills?? You notice she is NOT the one selling her ass, which nobody would give a nickel for anyway!!

They need to lock this thing up and throw away the key, to subject your own daughters to the horrors of pedophiles and creeps and perverts and disease is pond scum! Glad to hear he daughters have been remove from her and in protective custody, hopefully they have no disease. Good they are still alive. What a sad bad damned excuse for a Mother!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Graham Goup LLC (Aug '11) 6 hr Luvjules 42
News Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) Mon Lon Spector 334
News George and Cindy Anthony won't face charges in ... (Jun '09) Mar 27 ImmaGetMeSome 14
News Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show ... (Aug '08) Mar 25 T-Fal 2,894
Target store coming to St Cloud (Apr '10) Mar 13 kiktikitakiti 14
Poll do you think St.Clous is a bad place to live (Sep '08) Jan '15 Anneeta 46
News Suspects charged in St. Cloud Kwik Stop robbery (Jul '12) Jan '15 bingster21 32
St. Cloud Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Cloud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]