Haunted Places in and around Kissimmee
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
E-jokez

United States

#42 Mar 26, 2013
Wouldn't mind Going with a group of ppls to these places, since I have nobody else to go with I work in the Walmart on 535, and I never these places exist!
WicdBelle

Kissimmee, FL

#43 Apr 11, 2013
Craig wrote:
Across from the Walmart on 192 mentioned above is a road, Follow it to almost the other end. Little church on left has a haunted cemetery in the back. Haunted by a soldier that died in battle during the civil war.
The soldier that died was my great-great uncle; the church next to it was built by my great grandfather.
Luis pratts

United States

#44 Apr 11, 2013
WicdBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
The soldier that died was my great-great uncle; the church next to it was built by my great grandfather.
like to know where is this church and cementary I never see it before.when use live arond that area in kissimme
Anonymous

Orlando, FL

#45 May 11, 2013
In summary, a list of some haunted places in Kissimmee:

*Shingle Creek Cemetery behind the Shingle Creek United Methodist Church (Old Vineland Rd.)

*Hart Memorial Central Library (East Dakin Av.)

*The railroad tracks around the Amtrak station in
downtown (East Dakin Av.)

*The Grissom Funeral Home playground (West Emmett St.)

*The old County Courthouse(South Ross Av., near Grissom Funeral Home)
Luis pratts

United States

#46 May 11, 2013
Thats a good info
Anonymous

Orlando, FL

#47 May 12, 2013
Maureen wrote:
Who's to say if the land/property around it isn't haunted though. I've been back there a couple times and had some pretty weird stuff happen to me. Including a time where I put my camera recording on my dashboard and while leaving the dark road a red flashing light followed my vehicle back from the woods all the way out to almost 192 before disappearing. I tried to find anyway to debunk what it could be.. but couldn't. I wish I still had the video but the laptop I saved it on broke and I left it behind when I moved from California last year.
Did the activity take place near the park with the old Cracker houses or near the housing development?
Luis pratts

United States

#48 May 12, 2013
Thats a good question,cause when i got pic in hallowing,the think looks close at the road of the appartments,but who knows how far tha
t goes.
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the activity take place near the park with the old Cracker houses or near the housing development?
NicoleH

Orlando, FL

#49 May 13, 2013
I just moved to downtown Kissimmee And have been researching haunted places. I really want to go check a lot of them out especially the ones downtown. I've had some strange experiences almost immediately since moving to the area. I would be down to get a group together
luis

Deland, FL

#50 May 13, 2013
wow,like to patcipte,too.just wrie hen u gone it o it
NicoleH wrote:
I just moved to downtown Kissimmee And have been researching haunted places. I really want to go check a lot of them out especially the ones downtown. I've had some strange experiences almost immediately since moving to the area. I would be down to get a group together
Luis pratts

United States

#51 May 13, 2013
Anyone have pic to share
PLEASE DONT GO THERE

Kissimmee, FL

#52 May 28, 2013
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text> is there any way of getting more detailed direct ions?
I have been there we went down a dirt road and found a house on the right very creepy. we drove just a few yards and there was three men with guns, they came to our car. It was crazy they asked why there were and I scremed they know we are here .Then they looked at me and said I guess we have to call the cops .I was sooo scared I was the youngest in the group .So the cops arrived and told me never to go there again because weird things happen there . So they gave me trespass if I never have yelled who knew what could of happened . PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE
Colton

Saint Cloud, FL

#53 Jun 27, 2013
I am only 11 but have had past with ghosts but I know ghost hunting is my passion if you guys know any places other than satansville tell me
fperez

Kissimmee, FL

#54 Jul 11, 2013
Years ago, I was driving East on the old Boggy Creek Road (where there is now an Animal Hospital by Lakeside/BVL)... It was early morning and very foggy, to make a long story short... I saw a Ghost, a male figure wearing a gray 'Army' shirt, green shorts, white male, about 6'2 in height.. The figure jogged right through the center of my car...
Anyone else in Kissimmee that may have some infomation, or may have seen this apparition on Boggy Creek Road?
Rob S

Kissimmee, FL

#55 Oct 19, 2013
I'll be interested in ghost hunting. Never saw one, but I do believe they're real. Email me @ robsatnarain@me.com
Shell

Kissimmee, FL

#56 Nov 22, 2013
Just be careful guys and be protected.
miggy987

Winter Park, FL

#57 Feb 6, 2014
I went to that satanville place but didn't see anything but a dirt rd and a gate. Is it behind the gate?
Usha

Saint Cloud, FL

#58 Mar 24, 2014
I can't find any information but I believe the Berlinsky Community House in Downtown Kissimmee is haunted by something.....it has a really bad vibe. Even int the daytime I hate to be there or evn walk by it. Has anyone heard anything about this place or the history? It's a historic landmark and I think an old theater?
the jester shamen

Kissimmee, FL

#59 May 24, 2014
BOO
The Jester Shamen

Kissimmee, FL

#60 May 24, 2014
wake up wrote:
there is no such thing as ghosts its made up.
(The Jester Shamen KnightWolf Justus)
the evidence of paranormal existence is overwhelming, to say that they don't would only be to help you sleep at night.
the boogie man is real.....
and you found him.
heather

United States

#62 Jul 23, 2014
Was at the cemetery yesterday. Very active place. Didn't see him while taking photos, but when I looked at photos last night there Was a man looking at me while I took photo, also some strange feelings and things like loss of hearing in one spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Graham Goup LLC (Aug '11) 13 hr DBB 43
ARMORED CATFISH aka BROWN HOPLO, CASCADU, HASSA (Sep '09) Wed debbie 15
Review: Solivita (Sep '12) May 21 Lou 39
What turn on St. Cloud Ladies May 19 Yummy 2
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - St. Cloud, FL (Feb '12) May 11 JASON VOORHEES 8
Debate: Marijuana - St. Cloud, FL (Sep '10) May 11 jason voorhees 33
Debate: Gay Marriage - St. Cloud, FL (Aug '10) May 11 jason voorhees 46
More from around the web

St. Cloud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE