Murder-suicide likely in St. Cloud fa...

Murder-suicide likely in St. Cloud father, son deaths

There are 25 comments on the Osceola News Gazette story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Murder-suicide likely in St. Cloud father, son deaths. In it, Osceola News Gazette reports that:

The deaths of a father and son found Monday in a St. Cloud home are probably the result of a murder-suicide situation, St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Osceola News Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
STC

Clermont, FL

#21 Oct 7, 2012
Glenn wrote:
From their pictures, they looked like a couple of typical STC white trash. Who cares.
Really this is the most fucked up thing i have every read for one they anit stc trash... You dont know who they are so dont judge them, and you dont even live in saint cloud you dont know the people here. All you know is what what the news tell you. So you just need to keep yoou mouth shut if you dont have anything nice to say.
REDNECK

Palm Bay, FL

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Don't listen to Glenn, I'm sure he's your typical brown reco trash if not worse, just someone who likes to run their mouth about st.cloud
Lauren

United States

#23 Oct 10, 2012
Like I said. I knew Tyler and am still mourning his death. You people are sick. He was my friend and I miss him. For you racists go to hell because I am Puerto Rican and nothing you said describes me. Tyler wasn't even fully white so stop acting like you knew him or lile you run this town because you don't. God bless your souls.
tommy

Saint Cloud, FL

#24 Oct 12, 2012
mike k your the idiot go hang yourself like what you used to do your nothing but a rascist redneck inbred piece of trash. i bet it was jay sons stepfather then beat you up in the court room dill weed lol
smh

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Dec 4, 2014
the way humans behave wrote:
wow..unbelievable I can't even comprehend the way they talk about other races and most of the people that talk about other race are the one that can't talk at all, in some cases they are ignorant,they haven't travel other countries,they poor, they don't have a life,they don't know about other cultures, you see they talk so much about Hispanic , I bet they don't even know that people from Puerto Rico go to war like any other American because they are American citizen by birth,that Puerto Rico was taken from the Spanish by the English,it's true about the way some kids dress but hey some kids from other races dress like that, I don't like it so I don't dress like that, people needs to educate themselves,hey the internet is there instead of wasting the time writing hateful things,stereotyping people. learn, read about other countries,learn about other cultures,learn to embrace diversity , travel other places if you can. but like I said before some people that are ignorant and are stuck in the same are the one that write things like that. I never comment on forum but I was browsing the web and I ended up here and this topic made me realized how some humans are.

I agree with you I also ended up here and I dislike that I read this post so many ignorant people. God is good and he forgives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former GOP staffer is fatally shot 13 times in ... Oct 14 Diasporo 12
Osceola County Most Wanted Criminal List (Dec '07) Oct 6 The All Seeing One 4
News Ethics Violation Claimed Filed Against Osceola ED (Jul '11) Oct 6 W Gatlin 3
City workshop Oct 6 Facts 1
St . Cloud city meeting Sep 28 Facts 1
Sam Fertic (May '12) Sep 26 Any word of him t... 34
News Not home? Walmart wants to walk in and stock yo... Sep 26 Parden Pard 8

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages