Murder-suicide likely in St. Cloud fa...

Murder-suicide likely in St. Cloud father, son deaths

There are 25 comments on the Osceola News Gazette story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Murder-suicide likely in St. Cloud father, son deaths. In it, Osceola News Gazette reports that:

The deaths of a father and son found Monday in a St. Cloud home are probably the result of a murder-suicide situation, St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Osceola News Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lauren

Melbourne, FL

#1 Aug 8, 2012
I personally know Tyler aka TV. To think that this young man killed his father and then himself is just plain crazy.
Glenn

Omaha, NE

#2 Aug 8, 2012
From their pictures, they looked like a couple of typical STC white trash. Who cares.
metoforall

AOL

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Glenn wrote:
From their pictures, they looked like a couple of typical STC white trash. Who cares.
how could u say that==========i pray u rest well within your soul=======terrible person to say that
Glenn

Omaha, NE

#4 Aug 13, 2012
metoforall wrote:
<quoted text> how could u say that==========i pray u rest well within your soul=======terrible person to say that
Sorry, they looked like scum.
Meme

Apopka, FL

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, they looked like scum.
I'm sorry but what does scum look like ? That child was well known in this town and had a good job went to college and his father worked for the school board so what does scum look like ? Let me tell you about scum ! The people moving in our town taking over letting their children run our streets like hood rats and living off the state because they are to damn lazy to work ! Or is the ass holes selling drugs outside of the schools ? Or the Spanish people walking around Walmart with their pants down around their ass ? Don't stereo type anyone by a picture ! You didn't know them !!! My sons grew up in this town and so did I and I remember when all we did was rodeo every weekend and it was safe to walk around its not now we gotta live with guns in our homes and hope nobody breaks in, so buddy scum is something these people were not ! They bothered nobody ! You don't have a right to judge and for all we know you could be scum !
Meme

Apopka, FL

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Glenn wrote:
I believe in karma ... Never judge a book by its cover ! I can assure they aren't trash, but what kind of person are you to post something like that ? God be with you !
so true

Hollywood, FL

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Meme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but what does scum look like ? That child was well known in this town and had a good job went to college and his father worked for the school board so what does scum look like ? Let me tell you about scum ! The people moving in our town taking over letting their children run our streets like hood rats and living off the state because they are to damn lazy to work ! Or is the ass holes selling drugs outside of the schools ? Or the Spanish people walking around Walmart with their pants down around their ass ? Don't stereo type anyone by a picture ! You didn't know them !!! My sons grew up in this town and so did I and I remember when all we did was rodeo every weekend and it was safe to walk around its not now we gotta live with guns in our homes and hope nobody breaks in, so buddy scum is something these people were not ! They bothered nobody ! You don't have a right to judge and for all we know you could be scum !
Amen!!! All the garbage kissimmee overflow migrated into st. Cloud. It's sad to see the walmart idiots, as you mention. As well as, the run down honda's and rice burners zooming through town like their vehicles are high class sports cars when they are nothing but crap!
This story is a true tragedy and it is so hard for everyone to understand because they were good! people
Hhi

Orlando, FL

#8 Aug 15, 2012
Wow.. Talking about stereo type... You just stereotyped spanish people.. Not all spanish people wear their pants low n drive crappy cars.. Everyone who commented just stereo typed... This is not a race issue... Just proves the ignorance of each of you...there is bad and good in ALL races
Laney

Apopka, FL

#9 Aug 15, 2012
Hhi wrote:
Wow.. Talking about stereo type... You just stereotyped spanish people.. Not all spanish people wear their pants low n drive crappy cars.. Everyone who commented just stereo typed... This is not a race issue... Just proves the ignorance of each of you...there is bad and good in ALL races
Doesn't seem she was stereotyping seems she was trying to explain scum. My daughter in law is Spanish but I have got to agree with her as well as you there is good and bad in every race. I speak for all of us this is about a young man and his father this is terrible. God bless the Vaughan family
Meme

Apopka, FL

#10 Aug 15, 2012
Hhi wrote:
I apologize I didn't mean to offend you and your right. Just pisses me off someone is gonna call someone trash because of a picture! Tyler and Mr.Vaughan will be missed by a lot of us here in St.Cloud !
Jake

Apopka, FL

#11 Aug 15, 2012
so true wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!! All the garbage kissimmee overflow migrated into st. Cloud. It's sad to see the walmart idiots, as you mention. As well as, the run down honda's and rice burners zooming through town like their vehicles are high class sports cars when they are nothing but crap!
This story is a true tragedy and it is so hard for everyone to understand because they were good! people
How true ! I would love nothing more then to have our all town life back the way it was 10 years ago ! NICE ! And friendly down home people no rice burners allowed !
stereotype

Hollywood, FL

#12 Aug 15, 2012
Hhi wrote:
True. Some spend their money on nice cars and clothes while presenting their EBT CARDS. I dont have a problem with food stamps for those that need but when i see expensive sneakers, gold jewelry and a bunch of kids, walks like a duck, talks like a duck......it's a duck!
the way humans behave
#13 Aug 16, 2012
wow..unbelievable I can't even comprehend the way they talk about other races and most of the people that talk about other race are the one that can't talk at all, in some cases they are ignorant,they haven't travel other countries,they poor, they don't have a life,they don't know about other cultures, you see they talk so much about Hispanic , I bet they don't even know that people from Puerto Rico go to war like any other American because they are American citizen by birth,that Puerto Rico was taken from the Spanish by the English,it's true about the way some kids dress but hey some kids from other races dress like that, I don't like it so I don't dress like that, people needs to educate themselves,hey the internet is there instead of wasting the time writing hateful things,stereotyping people. learn, read about other countries,learn about other cultures,learn to embrace diversity , travel other places if you can. but like I said before some people that are ignorant and are stuck in the same are the one that write things like that. I never comment on forum but I was browsing the web and I ended up here and this topic made me realized how some humans are.
stereotype
#14 Aug 16, 2012
sorry. i have travelled and attended schools in Asia, the middle east, Africa and Europe. I have seen the best and worst, first hand in many countries. Puerto Ricans exhibit their own majority image, they feel entitled to the word FREE...Free school lunches, ebt, etc. Before you talk about being educated, check your grammar and spelling before posting.
Diana

Orlando, FL

#15 Aug 17, 2012
Glenn wrote:
they were friends of mine n they werent trash n I hope ur punished for speaking badly about the dead........god bless u but ull be judged by the highest judge of all GOD
friendly

Palm Bay, FL

#16 Aug 17, 2012
stereotype wrote:
sorry. i have travelled and attended schools in Asia, the middle east, Africa and Europe. I have seen the best and worst, first hand in many countries. Puerto Ricans exhibit their own majority image, they feel entitled to the word FREE...Free school lunches, ebt, etc. Before you talk about being educated, check your grammar and spelling before posting.
Even my doctor has an accent and other doctor I go to they are foreign, and one of them do not have a good grammar ,for a person that came here when I was 18 I learned english I think I'm doing pretty good, a mistake on my spelling doesn't mean I am uneducated, I speak three languages and I learned english in a year, can u write or speak other languages? all I'm doing is clarifying things to make this a better place to live, I'm not spreading hate neither arguing, this is my last post and I'm out of this topic,I only want to reply that all races have people that want a free ride from the government, some percent are higuer on some races but that doesn't mean we have to stereotype.
I found this page by coincidence , I have never post or comment on the web, I have better things to do.. God bless.
friendly

Palm Bay, FL

#17 Aug 17, 2012
and about the EBT card , some people really need it and I agreed that some are taking advantage but who are you to judge? if you really feel bad about it just run for a political position a do something about it,, I can't do nothing about it so I don't complain and live my life , every human in this world are living creature of God and he is the one that would judge , I don't worry about who is standing next to me in the street or when I go to a store, I just live and let other live their life.
last post this time for sure...jajjaa bye amigo.
Glenn

Omaha, NE

#18 Aug 20, 2012
Meme wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in karma ... Never judge a book by its cover ! I can assure they aren't trash, but what kind of person are you to post something like that ? God be with you !
God??? Why would any god defend a psychopathic loser who committed suicide and killed his own father? You have to be kidding.
Mike K

Richmond, VA

#19 Aug 22, 2012
Glenn you are a Complete Idiot who should shut there COCK HOLSTER
Glenn

Omaha, NE

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Will do buddy. Good job on having a grasp of there/their.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is BVL a dangerous neighborhood in Orlando area??? (Mar '08) Aug 25 CFL Native 146
Living in Poinciana, FL (May '07) Aug 23 leo 174
Beware of Graham Goup LLC (Aug '11) Aug 11 laceyss63 46
Haunted Places in and around Kissimmee (Jul '09) Aug 6 sen 61
hello Jul '15 darla 1
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - St. Cloud, FL (Feb '12) Jul '15 Topo Gigio 9
Review: Roscoes Bar & Package (Sep '14) Jul '15 littleBillly 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages