does anyone know dewey rowe ministries
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Please Read

Lexington, NC

#58 May 29, 2014
You're an idiot. He is a fraud, and makes his living on the pocket books of the poor who think he is some kind of prophet. Get a life, and go to another church. I'm not telling you how to believe, or what to worship, but you should do your research.
West Virginia wrote:
We love you Dewey we have been in the spirit with you please contact us
Apostle Zelda Robinson

Gwynn Oak, MD

#59 Aug 17, 2014
Praying for you...continue to pray for me...Prophet Dewey Rowe...
redneckwoman

New York, NY

#60 Aug 17, 2014
I found a pic of the mansion. It was foreclosed on. Why did he need over bedrooms?? That was our money! Fraud for sure.
redneckwoman

New York, NY

#61 Aug 17, 2014
That should have said why did he need 5 bedrooms??
luvmylord

Blacksburg, VA

#62 Nov 3, 2014
West Virginia wrote:
We love you Dewey we have been in the spirit with you please contact us
I don't understand how the spirit would be able to flow when he has done unspeakable things to young men that he brings into his home only to have his way with them. I'd never spread false accusations toward someone, esp if they are a man of God. I don't understand how someone sitting under his teaching/preaching and not feel the conviction of his ungodly ways. The good lord gives us that discernment so that were not following the wrong messenger. He's well educated and manipulative so I'm certain many people don't want to believe the truth. It's sad that he is prospering from it. I do believe there will come a day when he will be revealed for the molesting, lieing, and sickening peon he is.
Concerned

United States

#63 Oct 13, 2015
shontel wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you need to be fixed by Jesus you do not tell me what to do. Prophets are to follow after Jesus if not then what is the point after all he said they were put in charge of our souls and God help us if he is in charge . I am just like he says i am going to tell the truth wheter you like it are not Dewey Rowe is not a Prophet of GOd! He is at his church ,in cleveland trying to hold services. Take i said at his church not God"s house but his therefore anything goes!
He is a con artist and child molester.
Concerned

United States

#64 Oct 13, 2015
luvmylord wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand how the spirit would be able to flow when he has done unspeakable things to young men that he brings into his home only to have his way with them. I'd never spread false accusations toward someone, esp if they are a man of God. I don't understand how someone sitting under his teaching/preaching and not feel the conviction of his ungodly ways. The good lord gives us that discernment so that were not following the wrong messenger. He's well educated and manipulative so I'm certain many people don't want to believe the truth. It's sad that he is prospering from it. I do believe there will come a day when he will be revealed for the molesting, lieing, and sickening peon he is.
This is a true statement. I speak from personal experience. The spirit he uses is not godly.
AlexMfmstates

Orlando, FL

#65 Feb 25, 2016
I am trying to find dewey rowe , to purchase there home . if anyone can lead me in the right direction . I will pay $250 if we can located and close the deal. I am an investor in the area. Alex m . www.fmestatesllc.com
JWRH

Des Moines, IA

#66 Jun 11, 2016
I was a student of Mr. Rowe's when he was teaching at a middles school in FL. My mother allowed me to spend "nights" at his house in exchange for "help" with the bills. While I can't remember specifics about what he did during these visits, I know that I was drugged and violated. My life has been a difficult one since. From abusing substances, to several suicide attempts. I've been clean now for about two years and lost my mother to a cocaine overdose March 2nd of this year. I have finally come to the grips with everything that has happened i just hope if there is any other men out there who have suffered because of this "man of God", that they would speak out and bring all this darkness into the light. Signed JWRH
Fat guy with pony tails

Melrose Park, IL

#67 Jun 15, 2016
You must be a little slow.You should take a hammer to an eye and wake your stupid brain up.Ps.dont be late for the convention for dumb people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ethics Violation Claimed Filed Against Osceola ED (Jul '11) Nov 5 Teacher In Law 4
News Former GOP staffer is fatally shot 13 times in ... Oct '17 Diasporo 12
City workshop Oct '17 Facts 1
St . Cloud city meeting Sep '17 Facts 1
Sam Fertic (May '12) Sep '17 Any word of him t... 34
News Not home? Walmart wants to walk in and stock yo... Sep '17 Parden Pard 8
News Playing Cards May Help Crack Cold Cases (Jul '08) Sep '17 Dorothy 2

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages