does anyone know dewey rowe ministries
redneckwoman

Lakeland, FL

#37 Jul 28, 2013
JuJu wrote:
I grew up with his son and deweys name was brought up in the Troy Stanford murder case so was his son Brian Rowe. Everybody knows Brian was one of the biggest dope dealers in richlands. I dont believe Dewey has a religious bone in his body. He is just another false prophet that plays off the weaknesses of others.
Where can I get information of the Troy Stanford murder case? Did this happen in Tennessee, Maryland or Florida?? TYVM
Tyler

Troy, NC

#38 Aug 15, 2013
redneckwoman wrote:
did he loose his house. i think it is somewhere in florida. why would he be living in "his" church??
. his extravagant mansion is in Kissel fl he was only finishing up when I was working on it with him if he lost it that's to bad ..it was very nice much to nice for a preacher .diane knows more for she is his next door neighbor
Tyler

Troy, NC

#39 Aug 15, 2013
ha I knew he was a fake
redneckwoman

San Jose, CA

#40 Aug 16, 2013
Does anyone know if this man is still preaching or whatever he calls it now?? And where?? Where is he living? I have a pic of the house if anyone is interested.
MICHAEL

Parkville, MD

#42 Jan 18, 2014
I do not believe none of this! he is a man of God.
Michael

Parkville, MD

#43 Jan 18, 2014
He is a god man
challiceangel

Lansdale, PA

#44 Feb 17, 2014
I am interested in seeing a picture of the house in FL
I know the real Dewey

Alexandria, VA

#45 Mar 12, 2014
I have known this"man" for decades and not thru any church. He curses and swears when he's with his "family" members and he was bragging about marrying a dieing older woman who supposedly had money, but in reality turned out to be scamming Dewey bc she didn't! Lol! If you want to know the truth, he is a perverted man who takes in young men with nowhere to go. He had been housing Brian, but the last I heard Brian had been caught and is back in prison. I'd hate to be Dewey on judgement day when he has to stand before the Lord and answer for all of his wickedness. I heard from close family he lost his car dealership and his big fine home. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS FALSE PROPHET! He would talk about how easily ppl believed him when he'd show them a birthmark and claim it was a kiss from an angel.he'd laugh about how easily ppl believed him.if they only knew what fools he was making out of them. And his right hand man(in this case it's a woman) is the biggest fool of all.he talks about how she's in love with him(even though she's married). He only keeps her around bc she's been believing and backing him up for years. For all of those who stand behind him, you will fall under the same judgment as he will bc you KNOW the truth, even if you refuse to admit it aloud.
shontel

Cleveland, TN

#46 Mar 14, 2014
No he is not preaching he has no one to preach to he lives in that building with his so call wife and kids. I think alot of people found out the real Dewey. If he had the mansion that he built would he be living in an apartment in the back of the building.I would like to know about the Straford murder case would like to know where it was. Micheal you stated he was a God man ask yourself was he a Godly man and does he line up with the word of God.
redneckwoman

Miami, FL

#47 Mar 14, 2014
Dewey Rowe 2329 Gunn Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746 Go to Google maps and you will see the home.
I know the real Dewey

Mountain View, CA

#48 Mar 15, 2014
The murder was in, either, raven or richlands, but his son was one of the many who took turns stabbing the body so that all the ppl that were there that night would be part of the crime and not able to tell..or that was the original plan. I didn't know he'd actually gotten married. I'm wondering if it's the older lady he was bragging on having money but didn't..He also has a record that anyone can look up, just in case they think he's so godly.He was charged with something for flashing someone out in public if you can believe that! He also lost a teaching job in va bc he was coming on to a male student and several other boys came forward.
challiceangel

Benton, TN

#49 Mar 16, 2014
I know the real Dewey wrote:
The murder was in, either, raven or richlands, but his son was one of the many who took turns stabbing the body so that all the ppl that were there that night would be part of the crime and not able to tell..or that was the original plan. I didn't know he'd actually gotten married. I'm wondering if it's the older lady he was bragging on having money but didn't..He also has a record that anyone can look up, just in case they think he's so godly.He was charged with something for flashing someone out in public if you can believe that! He also lost a teaching job in va bc he was coming on to a male student and several other boys came forward.
No the woman he is supposedly "married" to is currently married to my brother in law and the children belong to them not to Dewey. So not sure if they've legally tried to be married or not but I do know there is a wedding album and he has ordained her as a minister if that gives you a clue to the type of person you are dealing with. She is playing as his wife while cheating on her husband in front of their children and he ordains her. They're both nothing but a big fat lie. I would advise everyone to steer clear of them and definitely don't invest your money in their bogus ministry. A shame to make a mockery of serving God.
Please read

Lexington, NC

#50 Mar 17, 2014
You are a sad soul to think this man/false prophet to be a good man. I personally think he was a major player in hiding the guilty parties in the Troy Stanford murder. Troy was a normal guy and was working and doing what he was supposed to do as a citizen. He was lured to Brian rowe's house then ambushed dragged to the bathroom where he was stabbed over a hundred times. The record stated he was creaming for Keith to help him but Keith didn't. It was also later stated in the record that Keith was drunk at a relatives house and was angered by the relative at which time he stated if she made him mad he would do to her what he
Did to his brother. Keith was not a good guy and in my mind he is not innocent. You don't stand idly by while your brother is being murdered and stabbed to death in front if you much less take part in it. Nor do you hide your fugitive son if you are a bible toting evangelist. Troy was murdered because it was claimed he was a narc to the police. Im positive all those involved will never be brought to justice or Dewey Rowe would be in jail along with several others right now.
Michael wrote:
He is a god man
FUNNY

Lexington, NC

#51 Mar 17, 2014
Very well said. If you would watch the ridiculous videos on YOUTUBE of him supposedly speaking in tongues and touching/healing people in his congregation it would sicken you. His entire premise for being a "prophet" is that he was born with a "veil" over his face. This is a fairly common occurrence in child birth, but some folks say that people who are born with this have the ability of second sight or are psychic. I simply think Dewey is educated, and has used the simple lifestyles, beliefs and trusts of the people in that area who want to believe in what he is saying to scam every dime he can get off of them.
I know the real Dewey wrote:
I have known this"man" for decades and not thru any church. He curses and swears when he's with his "family" members and he was bragging about marrying a dieing older woman who supposedly had money, but in reality turned out to be scamming Dewey bc she didn't! Lol! If you want to know the truth, he is a perverted man who takes in young men with nowhere to go. He had been housing Brian, but the last I heard Brian had been caught and is back in prison. I'd hate to be Dewey on judgement day when he has to stand before the Lord and answer for all of his wickedness. I heard from close family he lost his car dealership and his big fine home. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS FALSE PROPHET! He would talk about how easily ppl believed him when he'd show them a birthmark and claim it was a kiss from an angel.he'd laugh about how easily ppl believed him.if they only knew what fools he was making out of them. And his right hand man(in this case it's a woman) is the biggest fool of all.he talks about how she's in love with him(even though she's married). He only keeps her around bc she's been believing and backing him up for years. For all of those who stand behind him, you will fall under the same judgment as he will bc you KNOW the truth, even if you refuse to admit it aloud.
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION

Lexington, NC

#52 Mar 17, 2014
Im looking for information for my book about this murder case. If you have any information to share, please let me know how to get in touch with you.
Delivered and Set free

Cleveland, TN

#53 Mar 19, 2014
Know one here believes they are married she is old enough to be his daughter or granddaughter they have no one to trick or tell lies to. Telling people that she has terminal cancer and was going to die not mention the lies about their triplettes dying which she was never pregnant. That her ex husband was killed in a car accident along with their son. Later the little girl was killed in a car accident with a log falling off a truck going through the windshield. How in the world could he come up with such stories. i know why he done the one about the ex husband cause he was shacking with her. Dont think he would have custody of my kids he really mean to kids. I could go on and on telling things about this man but i feel sorry for him if he does not make it right he owes alot of people apologies if does not then Lord have mercy on his soul'
Delivered and Set free

Cleveland, TN

#54 Mar 19, 2014
Michael wrote:
He is a god man
Then i will pray for you the question is .Is he a Godly man does he carry out the oracles of the Lord and does he line up with the word. I pray for wisdom for you and that in time God will reveal things to you. Look at his attributes they dont line up with the word we call him the cursing prophet. If you know the word the Lord did not have any cursing Prophets.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#55 Apr 13, 2014
Delivered and Set free wrote:
<quoted text>Then i will pray for you the question is .Is he a Godly man does he carry out the oracles of the Lord and does he line up with the word. I pray for wisdom for you and that in time God will reveal things to you. Look at his attributes they dont line up with the word we call him the cursing prophet. If you know the word the Lord did not have any cursing Prophets.
so so true! i'm not sure if he actually let's the curse words fly around his "followers", but I know he does around the family. Some of these people need to look up his arrest record.
Delivered and Set Free

Cleveland, TN

#56 Apr 16, 2014
Yes he does he has stood in the pulkpit supposingly and cursed. I heard him
tell people to kiss his ---
West Virginia

Shepherdstown, WV

#57 May 6, 2014
We love you Dewey we have been in the spirit with you please contact us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Living in Poinciana, FL (May '07) Feb 14 John 180
Kissimmee police left as I had 2nd stroke Feb 10 Left to die 2
Review: The New Multi Services LLC (Feb '13) Jan 24 Miriam 6
Review: Solivita (Sep '12) Jan '17 charlie Z 47
seller beware!!!! Jan '17 Facts 1
Clinton/Trump Fling Jan '17 Facts 1
James Cecil Jan '17 Hobart 1

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance