City of St. Cloud Fire Department wan...

City of St. Cloud Fire Department wants their Chief FIRED

Posted in the St. Cloud Forum

FD Loyal

Orlando, FL

#1 Jul 1, 2009
Whoa, could it be true that the Chief of the Fire Department is on the hunt for another job? Rumor is he should be since the Union wants only his resignation or termination as part of their contract negotiations. Sad to say, out with the old..in with the new. Stay tuned!
Tyrone Shoelaces

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2009
And your problem is?
fed up

Orlando, FL

#3 Jul 2, 2009
Get a life - Tyrone
FD Watch Dog

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2009
FD Loyal wrote:
Whoa, could it be true that the Chief of the Fire Department is on the hunt for another job? Rumor is he should be since the Union wants only his resignation or termination as part of their contract negotiations. Sad to say, out with the old..in with the new. Stay tuned!

Im not sure where you got you info but I have seen the proposed contract first hand and no where does it state to fire the chief!!!!
FD Watch Dog

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2009
what are your sources????
Miguel Union pres

Orlando, FL

#7 Jul 7, 2009
FD Loyal wrote:

Well seeing that I helped construct our contract proposal this FD Loyal is really confused his name should be FD misinformed. negotiations have nothing to do with the Chief's job but it has everything to do with what best for the resident's of the City and the employee's of the Fire Dept in regards SAFETY and SERVICE to both resident's and firefighter's.
Todd Union VP

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2009
Thanks FD Watch Dog for wanting truth in reporting, I couldn't agree more with Miguel Union Pres it seems that the internet has breed a bunch of cowards that hide behind fake names if anyone has any questions about the bargining agreement all they have to do is ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quality inn 5 hr Guest 1
Review: Julia's Transportation (Sep '11) 17 hr Millie 15
Mayor Rebecca Borders connected to Don Brown an... Mon child abuse advoc... 14
Ryan Moore Jul 3 swagsazcnkkh 1
Beware of Graham Goup LLC (Aug '11) Jul 2 No name 45
News Murder count hits grim 50 in Orange's deadliest... (Oct '06) Jun 29 Matt 12
Yeehaw Junction Music Thread (Jul '14) Jun 24 Musikologist 3
More from around the web

St. Cloud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages