Deputies collect pot, make arrests in...

Deputies collect pot, make arrests in 2 Osceola grow houses

There are 22 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 15, 2009, titled Deputies collect pot, make arrests in 2 Osceola grow houses. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

After collecting evidence from separate grow houses, Osceola County deputies arrested two men Thursday after for operating those houses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Deltona, FL

#1 May 15, 2009
I wonder how the cops got wind of this
Moonlightbiker

Orlando, FL

#2 May 15, 2009
Thank goodness they got these guys. The last thing we need is to have them napping all over town and munching on snacks.

WE ARE SAFER TODAY!!!
Just a thought

Ocala, FL

#3 May 15, 2009
Moonlightbiker wrote:
Thank goodness they got these guys. The last thing we need is to have them napping all over town and munching on snacks.
WE ARE SAFER TODAY!!!
Yeah more twinkies for me now that their locked up? Hum... think I'll get stoned and go get some now.
End Prohibition

Orlando, FL

#4 May 15, 2009
Thank you police for wasting our tax dollars.

“DVAS - Troll Exterminator”

Since: Oct 08

New York, New York

#5 May 15, 2009
Jeez!
Leave the potheads alone.
Why not bust a couple of meth labs or crack dens?
Law enforcement = useless.
Anyone want a bong hit? I've got the Kush...
Just a thought

Ocala, FL

#6 May 15, 2009
Elle Driver wrote:
Jeez!
Leave the potheads alone.
Why not bust a couple of meth labs or crack dens?
Law enforcement = useless.
Anyone want a bong hit? I've got the Kush...
-

Roll Roll Roll a blunt twist it at the end. light it up and take a toke and pass it to a friend. I agree pot smokers are to lazy to bother anyone. Meth heads and labs should be arrested. I got the kush and choclate icecream. Pop tarts to. HEH HEH HEH!!!!

“DVAS - Troll Exterminator”

Since: Oct 08

New York, New York

#7 May 15, 2009
They cops' stash was running a little low, so they had to make a bust. Hoarding all for themselves.
Mark Montgomery

Brooklyn, NY

#8 May 16, 2009
All the police are doing is INCREASING THE VALUE OF POT!!! Wake up cops, pot should be legal. Mexico just legalized possession of small amounts of all drugs. Switzerland just legalized heroin. Portugal decriminalized all drugs in 2001 and their experience has been positive. Now if you are caught with a 10 day supply of your drug or less you face an administrative court, not a criminal court, but in practice they are just not arresting people. A group of 10,000 very serious policemen, prosecutors, attorneys and citizens have formed a group to legalize ALL drugs, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition ( http://leap.cc ) They see what happened when we legalized alcohol in 1932 as a good example of how drug legalization would work. This foolish war on drugs has lasted 37 years and cost us over a TRILLION dollars and we are not an inch closer to stopping drugs. How many millions of Americans are we going to lock up in prison for decades? Mark Montgomery boboberg@nyc.rr.com
Rev Regunthal Thigmetius

Orlando, FL

#9 May 16, 2009
I think the Editor needs to re-read this page... Since when can you 'cultivate utilities'?? Is this a new thing, and if so when did it become illegal?
"He was charged with theft of utilities, grand theft and cultivation of utilities, all felonies."
Ehhh WTF Mate?
Anyways, they need to decriminalize Marijuana and start going after the Meth labs more.
tom

Walnutport, PA

#10 May 16, 2009
Mark Montgomery wrote:
All the police are doing is INCREASING THE VALUE OF POT!!! Wake up cops, pot should be legal. Mexico just legalized possession of small amounts of all drugs. Switzerland just legalized heroin. Portugal decriminalized all drugs in 2001 and their experience has been positive. Now if you are caught with a 10 day supply of your drug or less you face an administrative court, not a criminal court, but in practice they are just not arresting people. A group of 10,000 very serious policemen, prosecutors, attorneys and citizens have formed a group to legalize ALL drugs, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition ( http://leap.cc ) They see what happened when we legalized alcohol in 1932 as a good example of how drug legalization would work. This foolish war on drugs has lasted 37 years and cost us over a TRILLION dollars and we are not an inch closer to stopping drugs. How many millions of Americans are we going to lock up in prison for decades? Mark Montgomery boboberg@nyc.rr.com
Mexico, now there's something to use as a role model, to shoot for. We are already becoming a 3rd world country, why make it worse?
gringorob

Bedminster, PA

#11 May 16, 2009
These are "cuban" migrants...
this is the american dream
that they take.. a way of
saying thank you for giving
us what no other immigrants
get.. touch the soil and were
citizens, free school, food stamps.
get them going and soon it is
growing pot and go fast boats
back to Cuba for $8000 a head
George

Satellite Beach, FL

#12 May 16, 2009
Good work Sheriff. Now let's work on the illegals.
Hispanics Discovered FLA

Iceland

#13 May 16, 2009
Mi Orgullo! So much Pride Victor Manuel Ramos, so little to be proud of.
ut oh

Windermere, FL

#14 May 16, 2009
Some say that we should decriminalize marijuana and collect taxes on it.

Are these the same folks who are complaining of cigarette taxes?

Do you want the taxes or not?
Sean

Orlando, FL

#15 May 16, 2009
Good work ? Let me guess since you could care less that our government wastes our tax dollars on something as harmful as a good Merlot, you must work for them. Or do not work and pay taxes.

George wrote:
Good work Sheriff. Now let's work on the illegals.
Dr Doom

UK

#16 May 16, 2009
Great. While the murder count climbs here, we are being saved from a plant.

“DVAS - Troll Exterminator”

Since: Oct 08

New York, New York

#17 May 16, 2009
Free the Weed, Legalize Mary Jane.
Relax

Orlando, FL

#18 May 16, 2009
Elle Driver wrote:
Free the Weed, Legalize Mary Jane.
That was pretty blunt.
good info site

Colwell, IA

#19 May 16, 2009
Relax wrote:
<quoted text>
That was pretty blunt.
I just smoke a pretty blunt. Peach flavored.
good info site

Ocala, FL

#20 May 16, 2009
anyone care to share their favorite flavor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
solar panels May 15 SOLAR PANELS 1
punks May 13 Honor 2
looking for people i used to know (Jul '08) May 13 I n o 5
When did Kissimmee become 2/3 latino/Puerto Rican? (Jul '14) May 13 Woonew 33
Tavistock Apr 21 Tavistock 1
Haunted Places in and around Kissimmee (Jul '09) Apr '18 Nestor 68
News Mistrial rejected; man gets life -- OrlandoSent... (Jun '07) Apr '18 badman407 13

St. Cloud Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages