Were you a 'Cannery Kid'? If so, St. Cloud is looking for you

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 30, 2008, titled Were you a 'Cannery Kid'? If so, St. Cloud is looking for you. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The city is on the lookout for "Cannery Kids" -- a group of students from Neptune and St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Dec 1, 2008
Hope they know what they are doing. Underprocessed canned goods can kill a lot of people. Who insures these people?
SUNSHINE AND FLOWERS

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Dec 3, 2008
you idiot the cannery isnt a cannery it was a community project to clean up an old historical building that just happened to use to be a canery
Gloom and Doom wrote:
Hope they know what they are doing. Underprocessed canned goods can kill a lot of people. Who insures these people?
bobbie beltran

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Yes I was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding affordable housing in Kissemmee May 3 Ar2FL 1
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) May 1 sCAMMEDbYpAT 261
News Obama sends the wrong message about stay-at-hom... Apr 18 vib_ram 5
News Osceola sheriff's sergeant arrested on child-se... (Nov '09) Apr 13 Army Major 30
News SWAT teams shot suspect with 68 bullets (Oct '06) Apr 11 Lobo1 375
Target store coming to St Cloud (Apr '10) Apr 10 shkval2 15
News Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) Apr 9 _Learsi 328
More from around the web

St. Cloud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]