Cops: Ex-Officer Arrested On Stalking...

Cops: Ex-Officer Arrested On Stalking Charges

There are 19 comments on the WFTV Orlando story from Jul 8, 2011, titled Cops: Ex-Officer Arrested On Stalking Charges. In it, WFTV Orlando reports that:

ST. CLOUD, Fla. -- A former St. Cloud police officer was arrested and charged with domestic stalking, according to a report released on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV Orlando.

Bricks

Lynbrook, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2011
lol
stclouudman

Clermont, FL

#2 Jul 10, 2011
now that scares the hell out of me a st. cloud cop stalker with a gun man they should give him 10 yrs in prison. you no cops think they cant do no wrong. wrong they can so there they should be sent up the river. i just think of the officer stop me and saying can i see you lic and reg.
stclouudman

Clermont, FL

#3 Jul 10, 2011
wonder if he had his gun on him so they can charge him with our gun laws. i love to get that police report
stcloudfriend

Greensboro, NC

#4 Jul 13, 2011
stclouudman wrote:
wonder if he had his gun on him so they can charge him with our gun laws. i love to get that police report
you have no idea what you are talking about!!
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#5 Jul 16, 2011
Violation of the public trust! If I were your state attorney general I’d be on this guy like “stink on shi*.

As a government employee, I’m 100% in favor of drug testing ALL government workers including cops and judges.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 29, 2011
Middle of the road wrote:
Violation of the public trust! If I were your state attorney general I’d be on this guy like “stink on shi*.
As a government employee, I’m 100% in favor of drug testing ALL government workers including cops and judges.
And a government employee that took tax pares money and fled the state to buy his trailer trash trailer………..LOL

A story by the roadtoad that is a mile off the left side of the road
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...

Post 71
I’m buying a new travel trailer and it’s coming from out of state because I couldn’t see buying something from my California neighbors who want to screw me out of my retirement.
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#7 Jul 30, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And a government employee that took tax pares money and fled the state to buy his trailer trash trailer………..LOL
A story by the roadtoad that is a mile off the left side of the road
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...
Post 71
I’m buying a new travel trailer and it’s coming from out of state because I couldn’t see buying something from my California neighbors who want to screw me out of my retirement.
Ahhhhhhhhh, what's a "pares"? besides not being able to comprehend what you write, you're an ignorant fornication face who makes up words. LMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 30, 2011
Middle of the road wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhhhhh, what's a "pares"? besides not being able to comprehend what you write, you're an ignorant fornication face who makes up words. LMAO
Did you say this or not???
Please show me where I have made up one story???
OOOPs ya can’t can ya………..LOL
A story by the roadtoad that is a mile off the left side of the road
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...
Post 71
I’m buying a new travel trailer and it’s coming from out of state because I couldn’t see buying something from my California neighbors who want to screw me out of my retirement.
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#9 Jul 30, 2011
Ahhhhhhhhh, what's a "pares"? besides not being able to comprehend what you write, you're an ignorant fornication face who makes up words
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say this or not???
Please show me where I have made up one story???
LOL
That's a quote from me butt where in that quote do I say you make up stories?

You fornicating moron, it says "you're an ignorant fornication face who makes up words" NOT STORIES.

Here we have it folks, proof right out of here is ones (idiots) keyboard that said moron doesn't comprehend what he reads.

LMAO
really

Saint Cloud, FL

#10 Aug 20, 2011
middle of the road talking about public trust- please people like you are cowards. State your profession first and then we will see how much "integrity there is"- betcha its construction base where the builders made over 60 percent profit per house in the inflated market and now are crying poor mouth because the bottom fell out.

As for this case- seems fishy how this wife let all this build up. a LOAD OF BS- SHE IS MAD BECAUSE OF LIFESTYLE CHANGE AND HERE IN THIS COUNTRY WOMEN ARE LESSER PEOPLE AND DO NOT GET HELD TO THE SAME STANDARDS OF MEN. THEY ARE BABIED AND GET BOOHOOED OVER SO THEY CAN MAKE THESE OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS AND MEN HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR INTEGRITY. SHE IS NO VICTIM OF VIOLENCE SHE IS JUST USING LEVERAGE TO KEEP THE KID AND GET FREE MONEY CAUSE SHE HAS NO EDUCATION.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11 Aug 20, 2011
Middle of the road wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhh, what's a "pares"? besides not being able to comprehend what you write, you're an ignorant fornication face who makes up words
<quoted text>
That's a quote from me butt where in that quote do I say you make up stories?
You fornicating moron, it says "you're an ignorant fornication face who makes up words" NOT STORIES.
Here we have it folks, proof right out of here is ones (idiots) keyboard that said moron doesn't comprehend what he reads.
LMAO
Roadtoad admits he is a hypocrite………..LOL

Post # 16.

I never spent/took “California taxpayer money out of state“. Again the moron has no clue. Once an employee receives compensation from an employer, that money isn’t the employers anymore. For someone who brags all over the internet that he’s an expert on capitalism you sure don’t know squat.
I’ve never spent/took anyone else’s money “out of state. I don’t spend other peoples money in this state either. But let’s play your game. Show us all where I ever said I spent the taxpayers money out of state.
And for anyone out there in cyber -space: if you knew someone was trying to screw you out of something that was yours, be it property and/or money, would you go to that person for any reason? Well here is one thinks you should instead of seeking out businesses/persons who wasn’t out to rape you. According the nut -job here is one, the next time you’re driving down the street, need gas and there are two service stations but one is more expensive, you’re supposed to buy from the most expensive one.
And once again, all applicable California taxes and fees were paid. No tax laws were broken, either intentionally or unintentionally

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TBBK...

Then why do you blame a business for moving out of the state or the country then???

When far left loons like you start to increase the tax (screw the business) the move their operation out of California and many move out of the country taking the taxes and jobs with them…………

You say that is a bad thing but you do the very same thing……..

Thanks for admitting that you are a typical hypocritical liberal…..
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#12 Aug 22, 2011
here is one, you can try to change the subject all you want butt the fact remains, you made a false accusation and can't back it up. You constantly make stuff up.

Show us where I ever said "I spent/took taxpayer money out of state". Show us a link, retract your statement, or it's established that you’re nothing more than a liar.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 23, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
here is one, you can try to change the subject all you want butt the fact remains, you made a false accusation and can't back it up. You constantly make stuff up.
Show us where I ever said "I spent/took taxpayer money out of state". Show us a link, retract your statement, or it's established that you’re nothing more than a liar.
Sure.........No problem..........LOL

A story by the roadtoad that is a mile off the left side of the road
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...

Post 71

I’m buying a new travel trailer and it’s coming from out of state because I couldn’t see buying something from my California neighbors who want to screw me out of my retirement.
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#14 Aug 23, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.........No problem..........LOL
A story by the roadtoad that is a mile off the left side of the road
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...
Post 71
I’m buying a new travel trailer and it’s coming from out of state because I couldn’t see buying something from my California neighbors who want to screw me out of my retirement.
Soooooo, since you can't show us where I ever said "I spent/took taxpayer money out of state", again you're proven to be a liar.

This is so easy........

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 23, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooo, since you can't show us where I ever said "I spent/took taxpayer money out of state", again you're proven to be a liar.
This is so easy........
Just learn to read your own words……………………LOL

A story by the roadtoad that is a mile off the left side of the road
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...

Post 71

For many years I worked as a government employee who earned significantly less than contractors working on the same job. The harassment was very intense and hurtful at times.

Do you know how demoralizing it is to be told by management to assist in every means possible a consultant who makes twice what you make? Get that? Politicians hire top dollar consultants and then direct low paid rank and file state employees to do the work the consultant is being paid to do.

Makes you just love those republican bosses!

Yet even with my less than prevailing wages I shopped and supported union businesses. I wouldn’t shop at wally -mart or target. I’d rather pay a little more for American made than for chi -com crap.

And as there is less and less union made items on the shelves it’s becoming impossible to support American labor so I to will now spend a significant amount of my CALPERS and Social Security on out -of -state/country items/services.

I’m buying a new travel trailer and it’s coming from out of state because I couldn’t see buying something from my California neighbors who want to screw me out of my retirement.

Oh and the moron with the link to the poll, my wife took a 14% cut in wages, pays more into her PERS and contributes more to her medical benefits.
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#16 Aug 23, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just learn to read your own words……………………LOL
A story by the roadtoad that is a mile off the left side of the road
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...
Post 71
For many years I worked as a government employee who earned significantly less than contractors working on the same job. The harassment was very intense and hurtful at times.
Do you know how demoralizing it is to be told by management to assist in every means possible a consultant who makes twice what you make? Get that? Politicians hire top dollar consultants and then direct low paid rank and file state employees to do the work the consultant is being paid to do.
Makes you just love those republican bosses!
Yet even with my less than prevailing wages I shopped and supported union businesses. I wouldn’t shop at wally -mart or target. I’d rather pay a little more for American made than for chi -com crap.
And as there is less and less union made items on the shelves it’s becoming impossible to support American labor so I to will now spend a significant amount of my CALPERS and Social Security on out -of -state/country items/services.
I’m buying a new travel trailer and it’s coming from out of state because I couldn’t see buying something from my California neighbors who want to screw me out of my retirement.
Oh and the moron with the link to the poll, my wife took a 14% cut in wages, pays more into her PERS and contributes more to her medical benefits.
Sorry Charlie, you made the accusation now back it up. Whoops, you can't because I never said "I spent/took taxpayer money out of state".

Show us all where in the link you keep posting where I ever said it.

No fornication face, you can't so again you prove you're a liar.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#17 Aug 23, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie, you made the accusation now back it up. Whoops, you can't because I never said "I spent/took taxpayer money out of state".
Show us all where in the link you keep posting where I ever said it.
No fornication face, you can't so again you prove you're a liar.
Your post said it all for you………….

You are an overpaid state worker………..

And then you said you took that money (earned from tax payers) and chose to spend it outside of the state you received it in…………

Simple for a 2nd grade student but difficult for you as a government worker…………………..LOL

You do understand that taxes pays your wages don’t you???

Or do you just believe that oslama the economy slayer gives you money from his pocket???
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#18 Aug 23, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post said it all for you………….
You are an overpaid state worker………..
And then you said you took that money (earned from tax payers) and chose to spend it outside of the state you received it in…………
Simple for a 2nd grade student but difficult for you as a government worker…………………..LOL
You do understand that taxes pays your wages don’t you???
Or do you just believe that oslama the economy slayer gives you money from his pocket???
Still waiting for you to show us all where I ever said I took/spent state money out of state. Or was your accusation a lie?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Oct 12, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to show us all where I ever said I took/spent state money out of state. Or was your accusation a lie?
Sure right here........LOL

Post # 102 with you responding to my list of questions..........LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won’t you answer the question??
What are you afraid of??
Was it floored in California??
Was it prepped in California?
Was it sold in California?
Was it registered in California?
Did a dealer in California make money and pay income tax on it?
Did someone wash it each week that it sat on a lot in California and have a job and pay taxes?
Was it ever run in a TV, Newspaper or radio ad in California and did the advertiser pay taxes on any of that money?
You complain about corporations not paying tax and you do the same thing they do…………….LOL
Typical far left of the road……………..LOL

road toad said
I'll be glad to answer your questions right after you answer the qustion I asked you first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan Blackwell Jeff Rhinehart Sep 17 Business Owner 1
ARMORED CATFISH aka BROWN HOPLO, CASCADU, HASSA (Sep '09) Sep 16 Hi bon 19
News Walmart Meets With St Cloud, FL Police; Cashier... Sep 13 Keyboard Bully 1
Poll Is BVL a dangerous neighborhood in Orlando area??? (Mar '08) Sep 12 Keyboard Bully 150
News Inmate hangs self in Osceoal County Jail (Jun '09) Sep 4 Star 67
Living in Poinciana, FL (May '07) Aug 31 Kimberly 177
News St. Cloud pastor running for mayor uses sermon ... Aug 31 Angel 1

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages