Review: Polynesian Inn

Posted in the St. Cloud Forum

Robert

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 12, 2011
I thought my 2 night stay was going to a pleasant for the two of us, little did I know that there was more than 2 of us in the room. We both had bugs on us. Literally bugs crawling on us. When we told the owner he tried blaming us saying we must have left the door open. This was not the case at all. It is a downright disgusting hotel with unapologetic staff. We didn't ask for a refund or a discount, only an apology. I guess sorry was to much for management to cough up. Seems like a great hotel for bugs but not suitable for people. I won't be wasting my money here again.
Bren

Marietta, GA

#2 Aug 12, 2011
I stayed here on the request of my sick grandparents. My Grandfather just came home from the hospital and I came down from GA to be with them and help out as needed. I was staying north, but they needed me closer to drive to DR visits. He said he heard nice things about this place. So, I gave it a try.
The first night I woke up to a flying ant crawling on my arm. I didn't say anything because I only saw one. The second morning I woke up with a beetle crawling on me in bed. Later that day another flying ant landed on me. When I went to check out I was disgusted. I told who seemed to be the owner about this. All he had to say about it is "well, this is Florida. You must have left the door open to long." Not even a simple apology. I have little red bites all over my legs. I was there to sleep. I'm not sure I spent more than 10 hours total in the hotel room. I will never stay here again. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
double unsolved homicide in kissimmee florida Nov 19 Carmen Molina 1
David Askew Saint Cloud Florida City Council...... Nov 16 Money 20
Living in Poinciana, FL (May '07) Nov 6 No Speako Rico 167
does anyone know dewey rowe ministries (Jan '12) Nov 3 luvmylord 45
Jason Hisaw a fraud Nov 3 Jason Hisaw is a ... 1
Debate: Marijuana - St. Cloud, FL (Sep '10) Nov 1 alina 32
Review: Solivita (Sep '12) Oct 31 Ron 34
St. Cloud Dating
Find my Match

St. Cloud People Search