Osceola sheriff's sergeant arrested o...

Osceola sheriff's sergeant arrested on child-sex charge

There are 31 comments on the El Sentinel story from Oct 31, 2009, titled Osceola sheriff's sergeant arrested on child-sex charge. In it, El Sentinel reports that:

An Osceola sheriff's sergeant was arrested Friday on domestic sexual-battery charges after a woman told police he molested her daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stcloudman

Saint Cloud, FL

#21 Mar 23, 2012
i wonder if he had his guy on him at the time and IF he did why isnt he being charged with a gun charge like committing a felony. while you have a gun on you
Ayoooooo

Palm Coast, FL

#22 May 3, 2012
Another dumbass arrest made the St. Cloud Police.
Hummmmmm

Altamonte Springs, FL

#23 Jun 30, 2012
And he was released after being convicted and put in prison. Made a new bond and is now living with his police officer wife, who has a gun in their home, and residing in your community. Feeling safe?
really

Saint Cloud, FL

#24 Jul 28, 2012
Dear hummmmmm, Yes I do feel safe. His wife is a good cop. So was he. As for his bond..thats called his right moron. He will be vindicated and then you mouthhounds will be put to shame.
Keyboard Bully

Kissimmee, FL

#25 Jul 30, 2012
Nice to know THE LAW doesn't apply to everyone who breaks it. Scumbag cop.
really

Saint Cloud, FL

#26 Jul 31, 2012
Keyboard bully-the law does apply to everyone equally- oh wait except for accused cops. Read and study this case and you will find the SAO would never have pursued it if not for the accused being a cop.
Disgusted

Greensboro, NC

#27 Sep 12, 2013
really wrote:
Amazing, guilty.
Amazing that, the majority of you that have a negative opinion, have probably been arrested by him. Shame, shame....he did not do this and if you knew the circumstances around this whole case, you would be eating your words!!! The media only gives you half of the story...the story that will make the headlines for them. You people are pathetic.
Disgusted

Greensboro, NC

#28 Sep 12, 2013
Hummmmmm wrote:
And he was released after being convicted and put in prison. Made a new bond and is now living with his police officer wife, who has a gun in their home, and residing in your community. Feeling safe?
Dear Hmmmmm.....and what? He was released, you all form your opinions solely on what the media puts out there. Until you and every other idiot in these post, have had an opportunity to review and investigate the case yourself, you should keep your "opinion" to yourself. People like you amaze me....you are all pathetic!! You already convicted him based on the media...shame on you!!
Disgusted

Greensboro, NC

#29 Sep 12, 2013
TJI wrote:
There's some confusion between profession and perversion.
As I'm told, the girl was about a month from turning 17.
That was stupid, but I'm sure the loss of a good job, the loss of face, forever being labeled a sex predator in the FDLE database, going to jail and having to look his law enforcement family in the eyes....that's enough to make him understand what a dumb thing that was.
I don't know the circumstances but it's unfortunate for everyone involved.
I'm glad to know he's not into kiddies because his lives 300 feet from Lakeview Elementary School - clear shot of the school playground from his backyard. Knowing what happened, I'm not really concerned about that, but that's only because I finally found out about the case.
He is super lucky he is even allowed to live where he does. State law prevents sex offenders from living 1000 feet from any school or park, he is 800 feet under that line. I guess they feel he's safe. He also has an ankle braclet on so that's good.
Stupid shit. All to mess around with a teenager? Sheesh man.
Hahahaaaa....once again, you idiots convict on the media. You have no idea what you are talking about!!! There is more to this case than you will ever know. Stop beleiving what the media puts out there. Everything you stated above, is completely incorrect....I am amzed at all you people that "think" you know that case. Poor pitful people.
Army Major

Gardnerville, NV

#33 Apr 13, 2015
YEAH RIGHT wrote:
I've known Chad Lakey for 9 years. I went to the academy with him and served along side of him as well. I don't believe a word of this garbage. Hmmm, oh by the way, back in 2008, I was raped by Chad Lakey. Ok, yeah, that happened. Chad is a good cop and a good person. I'm sure the truth will come out. I hope his agency stands behind him.
Of course his agency did not stand behind him, he was not best friends with Major Burnett!
alb

United States

#34 Aug 31, 2015
oh boy can't trust anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Living in Poinciana, FL (May '07) Feb 14 John 180
Kissimmee police left as I had 2nd stroke Feb 10 Left to die 2
Review: The New Multi Services LLC (Feb '13) Jan 24 Miriam 6
Review: Solivita (Sep '12) Jan '17 charlie Z 47
seller beware!!!! Jan '17 Facts 1
Clinton/Trump Fling Jan '17 Facts 1
James Cecil Jan '17 Hobart 1

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance