Bean

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Anyone here want to share stories about the Emergency Room at our hospital?
st cloud resident

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Bean wrote:
Anyone here want to share stories about the Emergency Room at our hospital?
suuuure....my ex husband, myself and my daughter have each gone through there more than once.

Never had a problem. Treated very well.
StCloudien

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

They saved my life more then once, there GREAT!
Bean

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Management there sucks. Seems like the employees really hate the administration. One of the nurses asked why management needs copies of the keys to the pharmacy.
Tyrone Shoelaces

East Liverpool, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Bean wrote:
Management there sucks. Seems like the employees really hate the administration. One of the nurses asked why management needs copies of the keys to the pharmacy.
Have the nurses ever thought about who takes narcotic inventories of the pharmacy? Parmarcy does invetories of the floors ergo someone must verify pharmacy records and inventory.
Tyrone Clueless

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Bean why should you even care who has keys to the parmarcy, don't they have a topix up north
Pharmacist

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Nothing is done with keys. It's all biometric scanning (a fingerprint scanner). All of the narcotic stations, parmacy doors, and pharmacy stock are under 24 hour video survelience and monitored 24/7. We also have a comprehensive network of security cameras throughout our facility. The narcotics are inventoried every other day by both the pharmacy staff and nursing combined with multiple persons present during counts. We do not allow vendors on site and we do not keep samples. There are also very limited hospital personell eho have access to narcotics and this list does not include management and administration. All staff from top to bottom are subject to AND take drug tests on a regular basis. We actually had a surplus of narcotics of 3 pills over the last 24 months. We take the security and pedigry of our medications very seriously and we are also audited by outside independent auditors on a quarterly basis.
Our small town is blessed to have a world class facility that caters to our community. It seems that the other healthcare facilities in the area may be trying to sling a little mud our way because of our success and their lack of it. Any allegations in this community board are simply an outside attack on our facility. We will be blocking this site from allowed sites to be visited from our hospital computers and value honest feed back from our community. Our hospital ER proudly serves around 25,000 patients a year and are humbled to serve and our inpatient census averages 95% daily occupency. We offer state of the art Davinci robotic surgery and have the latest OR technology.
Pharmacist

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Additionally, we do not monitor this site. This was brought to my attention by my dear friend who is a healthcare infomatics consultant and was formally a director here. If our valued patients have concerns regarding the care recieved at our hospital please contact our Ombudsman by calling the hospital main number.
Bean

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

It would appear that one of your ER Administrators DOES monitor (and use) this site frequently during the workday, from a hospital computer. Andrew spends a considerable amount of time on the Salamanca-NY Topix site showing his support for a real scumbag of a man in our Town. Guess the hospital is running so smooth that no one is concernced about the unusual use of hospital equipment.
April fool

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

nuff said.......
StCloudien

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

April fool wrote:
nuff said.......
Why do all you N.Yers alway flap your gums on St,Cloud topix, don't they have a topix up north in new york for all you northerners. We don't what you down here or flaping your big lips on St.Cloud topix
StCloudien

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

nuff said......

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Name one emergency room that doesn't have horror stories then come back and talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

St. Cloud Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Cloud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Cloud News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Cloud
•••