Sedano's do you think it's good?

Sedano's do you think it's good?

Posted in the St. Cloud Forum

Carlos

Windermere, FL

#1 Jun 19, 2010
I have been going to Sedano's,the new supermarket in Kissimmee since it opened and have been discourged by it's lack of good service brom their managers,especially the one with glasses,who treats customers complaints as if there wrong. The store has very few employees and service is very poor,waits are very long,products are very expensive and the manager with glasses ,christian, is a jerk to customers and employees.
Millie

Clearwater, FL

#2 Jun 19, 2010
Well, Sedano's have many good prices in different articles, especially in the meat area. And, with this economic, I think it is helping a lot of families. But, what I have noticed is that they have a lot of Cuban's workers involved. And it is not that I have something against the Cuban people, I had the pleasure working with them in Miami. But, when I asked an employee if they have been in Miami, almost all of them comes directly from Cuba. It make you think, we have so many people unemployed here in Central Florida, and they keep bringing personnel from other places to cover the jobs. At the moment they have treated us with courtesy, but some of them does not look very happy at all. You can see it in their faces.
LOST

Melbourne, FL

#3 Jun 20, 2010
Is there anything in kissimme for non-hispanic people anymore? SOOOOO Glad I lefT.
URRRRRRRR

Kissimmee, FL

#4 Jun 21, 2010
LOST wrote:
Is there anything in kissimme for non-hispanic people anymore? SOOOOO Glad I lefT.
NO!!! Sad isn't it?
juan

Windermere, FL

#5 Jun 28, 2010
can't afford to go to sedano's for lunch because it takes one hour to get served. Waits are way too long,for aweful food and aweful service. I prefer unidos for lunch. Also, the management does'nt seem to care if they don't have enough staff and customers have to wait.
Smarter than you

Winter Park, FL

#6 Jul 5, 2010
Wow .....you all sound ignorant.
Sedanos sucks but it has nothing to do with the employees. Actually , If you all knew anythng at all you would know that the food they have for Cantina is actually Puerto-rican.

k thanks bye,

- The Cuban American
URRRRRRRRRRR

Kissimmee, FL

#7 Jul 6, 2010
Smarter than you wrote:
Wow .....you all sound ignorant.
Sedanos sucks but it has nothing to do with the employees. Actually , If you all knew anythng at all you would know that the food they have for Cantina is actually Puerto-rican.
k thanks bye,
- The Cuban American
GO BACK HOME...
Stephanie

Cape Canaveral, FL

#8 Jul 15, 2010
I loved it! specially their pastries and coffe! meat is great, and so far my experiences is great! I can't way for a real Restaurant to come here, like Latin America!!!
Hector

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 May 18, 2011
No more Sedano's for me. Don't bother to take a number at the hot foods. The servers wait on they feel like it, not in any particular order. When I complained to the manager, he said that he understood I "wasn't around when my number was called". Real Professiona; Service
Totally Disgusted

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Jul 11, 2011
\\\\\\\\\\ BEWARE!///////// Do not BUY any Meat from the WPB Location...On the both occasions I purchased meats from them,the products were spoiled and foul...NEVER MORE!
GAA

Clermont, FL

#12 Oct 10, 2011
I agree....these people chose to come here, and they want us to learn their culture. I will not allow them to do this. Immigrants from previous generations were proud to be American and learned the American way. As a native born USA American, I am proud of my country. I will not support this business after having a poor experience today with both a rude employee and a rude manager. My money is good elsewhere. If they want do not want to be American, they certainly can go back to where they came from.
touch

Addison, TX

#13 Oct 16, 2011
Yes...Try Gator hunting...
LOST wrote:
Lol

Hollywood, FL

#14 May 17, 2012
Lmao at the people here. Sedanos is pretty decent. Also to the guy that replied "GO BACK HOME", I made my home here and banging a green eyed American blonde. Helping to ruin the white population one blondie at a time =)
Marco

Hollywood, FL

#15 Sep 30, 2012
I do not go to the Sedanos in Miami anymore as have yet to go to one without seeing perishable food sold past expiration date while have never seen this in Publix nor WinnDixie.

Dept of health here is pure third world banana republica so they look the other way.
Disgusting

United States

#16 Apr 4, 2013
The place is foul...
Meat counter looks like an abortion clinic
Seafood looks like it washed up on a polluted beach.
Packaged meats look grey and outdated.
Smells inside of spoiled and rotten food.
Somebody is going to get very sick shopping here especially when they place some of their warm green poultry into their trunk in the hot south Florida sun for the ride home to the barrio. I go there for coffee & produce only.
Sedanos is a health dept. 911
Jayfromkissimmee

Orlando, FL

#17 Apr 14, 2013
Its a shame that such a good store in Miami, brings this third world country store to Central Fl. They should be ashamed of themselve.

Just take a look of the seafood and fish, OMG you have shrimp that look like they been there for months and fish that are just incredibly bad, You couldnt even used them for bait.

Been there three times and will not go there anymore... THIS IS FOR REAL JUST GO THERE AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE SHRIMP OR FISH IN THE BACK OF THE STORE.. makes one wanna puke....
NO SPEAKO RICO

Kissimmee, FL

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Lol wrote:
Lmao at the people here. Sedanos is pretty decent. Also to the guy that replied "GO BACK HOME", I made my home here and banging a green eyed American blonde. Helping to ruin the white population one blondie at a time =)
GO BACK HOME and take that white skank with ya!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Fertic (May '12) Thu LeLe 33
council member schroyer Jun 16 Facts 3
The Way Home Fellowship in Kissimmee Jun 10 DavidBenYHWH 1
Yeehaw Junction Music Thread (Jul '14) Jun 9 Musikologist 6
News Florida leaders debate the economic impact of l... Jun 7 Rustyztwo 1
Kristen Gilbride Disney College Program, Family... Jun 4 Pat Ed Jones 1
who is running the city of st. cloud? May 25 Facts 1

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance