8 schools look at changes to meet fed...

8 schools look at changes to meet federal standards

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 7, 2008, titled 8 schools look at changes to meet federal standards. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Several meetings are planned for the restructuring of the eight schools in Osceola County that have not made adequate progress under the federal No Child Left Behind guidelines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Leonard

Orlando, FL

#1 Feb 7, 2008
Only eight schools. Are we making progress? Way to go School Board.
THE SHADOW KNOWS

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 7, 2008
ARMANDO WILL THREATEN YET ANOTHER FEDERAL LAWSUIT AGAINST THE SCHOOLS. HE WILL DO IT AFTER SERVING HIS COMMUNITY SERVICE TIME FOR A VIOLATION OF FLORIDA
ELECTIONS LAWS.
Redogg

Orlando, FL

#3 Feb 8, 2008
What is it about these eight schools that have caused them to lag behind? Is there a common thread?

The school board should be sure that the restructuring they do at these schools doesn't hurt other Osceola county schools.
Pandora Boxx

Wimauma, FL

#4 Jun 17, 2013
The schools around here are terrible. I dropped out of school at 13, and I can speak and write better than people around here who have their diplomas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mistrial rejected; man gets life -- OrlandoSent... (Jun '07) Nov 30 RoyceJr 12
ARMORED CATFISH aka BROWN HOPLO, CASCADU, HASSA (Sep '09) Nov 26 kharrypersaud 21
News Kissimmee nonprofit 'concerned' over checks -- ... (Aug '07) Nov 20 smilesrus 55
Nathan Blackwell Jeff Rhinehart Nov 17 THE CITY BULLY 5
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Nov 16 Tina meth 59
News Register to receive food for holiday, Toys for ... (Nov '07) Nov 15 Suheily falcon 33
trump wrong man for president Nov 13 Mark Kirkland 4

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages