rental scammers
PUZZLED

Saint Cloud, FL

#1 Aug 13, 2011
Come on folks. Times are tough but integrity should still be there. Unfortunately we are victims of the RENTAL SCAM. Tenants who cannot afford the rent but want a nice house scammers. Is it fair to live free? We all have bills to pay. First they lied on their application-said they lived in Lake Wales with their parents. Then they gave us bad checks. One for security. One for the first month rent. No payments-just lies and stories. We then had no choice than to evict them for not paying (Bad check month of June) July and August. Our bills still had to be paid but they couldn;t understand getting evicted. So we thought. Then while looking on Osceola COunty Cler of Court to see how the eviction was going, we found another eviction that started in May and the Judgement was awarded in June. I looked that Owner up and called and found out we were lucky-they did not pay her for 7 months and wrote many bad checks before that. Well folks, that menas while they are living free, Landlords incure legal fees and expenses to evict them. So they are mad. How dare we evict them. So when they are evicted they steal the bathroom fixtures, the lighting-more expenses. But at least after we clean we can rent to better people. Any of you Owners who need to rent your home or apartment, please check Osceola County evictions and be wary of Professional scammers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioner Fred HawkinsJr 11 hr Facts 16
Poll Is BVL a dangerous neighborhood in Orlando area??? (Mar '08) Aug 19 Rip Chen Picket 153
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Aug 19 Rip Chen Picket 63
News Former mayor, medical director George Gant agre... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Donna 5
Osceola county deputies Aug 12 Jenkins 6
Fred Hawkins Jr (Dec '16) Aug 11 Mike Williams 31
pat constantine plumbing-ripp-off-beware (Oct '10) Aug 7 Robert 10

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages