Famed boxer Hector 'Macho' Comacho de...

Famed boxer Hector 'Macho' Comacho declared dead

There are 11 comments on the NBC 17 story from Nov 24, 2012, titled Famed boxer Hector 'Macho' Comacho declared dead. In it, NBC 17 reports that:

Hector "Macho" Camacho, a Puerto Rican boxer known for skill and flamboyance in the ring as well as for a messy personal life and run-ins with the police, was declared dead on Saturday, four days after being shot in the face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 17.

Louis Akin

Lenexa, KS

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Hector "Macho" Camacho was a ringmaster. He was quick, courageous and one of the most highly skilled boxers ever to step into the ring. I am saddened by his passing.
HairyGuy

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Hector "Macho" Camacho Sr.

R.I.P., Champ.

HG

Our condolence to the family of Mr. Camacho Sr.
HairyGuy

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 24, 2012

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#4 Nov 24, 2012
I am really sad...REP
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Just a passing thought.

This story interacts class distinctions and so many other factors.

There is as much of a story in what people are NOT saying as much as what the press is saying.

Camacho was a great fighter and obviously a showman.

But, truth is he died in a disgraceful fashion.

However, tragic.......That's honest.

The irony is that after all the dust is settled. This will be probably be picked up and marketed like nobody's business by an independent film company and all the hypocrites will come out to embrace his image.

Truth be told. Bad behavior gets rewarded in our society, today.

Sign of the times.

HairyGuy

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Nov 24, 2012
TPMP wrote:
Just a passing thought.
This story interacts class distinctions and so many other factors.
There is as much of a story in what people are NOT saying as much as what the press is saying.
Camacho was a great fighter and obviously a showman.
But, truth is he died in a disgraceful fashion.
However, tragic.......That's honest.
The irony is that after all the dust is settled. This will be probably be picked up and marketed like nobody's business by an independent film company and all the hypocrites will come out to embrace his image.
Truth be told. Bad behavior gets rewarded in our society, today.
Sign of the times.
I must admit that this quite a lucid response.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Nov 25, 2012
HairyGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit that this quite a lucid response.
Lucid response?

What do you mean?.

Are you implying that my posts are not lucid?.

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#9 Nov 28, 2012
I can not believe what the funeral for a Hero like Macho Camacho have turn out with family fights and scandal...No respect for people who love Hector as a Boxer and as a person..........nerveless for Hector Camacho dead body presence I can not beleive my eyes!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Puerto Rico is a crime-ridden sh*thole...know a couple that went there on honeymoon, said it was horrid....worked with a guy, whose family was from there, he decided to show his kids their heritage country...said it was so bad, he would'nt even go out at night....
PR Mythbuster

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Puerto Rico is a crime-ridden sh*thole...know a couple that went there on honeymoon, said it was horrid....worked with a guy, whose family was from there, he decided to show his kids their heritage country...said it was so bad, he would'nt even go out at night....
This is ridiculous there's people out and about all night in PR... San Juan is the Caribbean city that doent sleep even on a Tuesday at 3am you will see many cars on the streets and stopping to get gas. In Santurce which is one of PRs roughest districts ou can find 24 hour restaurants such as Rubens Cafe... Cafe 18. Los Pinos... and many more pubs bars ect.. the guy ho as scared to go out at night is closeminded and should never again leave his controlled access community iin Maine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 40 Orthodox rabbis pen letter slamming Trump's ... Aug 21 bernhard rosenberg 2
News Clinton - Disavows' Support From MateenAfter he... Aug 19 Geezer 4
News There's equal opportunity for voters' hair to b... Aug 12 Lyin Old Hag Hillary 1
Hillary clinton kissimmee visit Aug 6 Norman VN 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (Feb '14) Aug 5 Mittsad 5
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Aug 5 Keyboard Bully 58
looking for boy in kissimmee fl asap (Oct '13) Aug 4 Jay 2

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages