St. Cloud Village v. Summer Cove Apar...

St. Cloud Village v. Summer Cove Apartments

Posted in the St. Cloud Forum

Paul

Summerville, SC

#1 Jul 2, 2012
I may be working near the Orlando airport and have been looking into places to live. Even though it is a bit far, St. Cloud appeals to me.

I noticed ads online for the two apartment communities listed above and hope some of you in the area would share with me your thoughts on both etc..

Also, according to travel direction websites, it takes approximately 30 minutes via the Florida Turnpike to get to MCO. Boggy Creek Rd. is less miles, but more time. Are there any other routes?

Ideally, my commute would be 20 minutes. Any tips on nice areas near the airport?

Belle Isle seems nice, but expensive. Kissimmee-St. Cloud both are in my price range -$600 per month for a 1br. However, I could pay $700 and not drive as much.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Glenn

Omaha, NE

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Don't move to St. Cloud. I lived there for 30 years andwould never go back. The commute from there to the airport it 30 minutes MINIMUM and it sucks. Go live somewhere else.
kaitlyn

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Aug 15, 2012
St. Cloud is charming.
Paul

Orlando, FL

#4 Aug 15, 2012
I still find St. Cloud appealling, but it is a nice ride from/to the airport. So, I wound up renting an apartment near the Millenia Mall off of Conroy Road. So far, so good.
Thanks for your responses.
friend

Palm Bay, FL

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Paul wrote:
I still find St. Cloud appealling, but it is a nice ride from/to the airport. So, I wound up renting an apartment near the Millenia Mall off of Conroy Road. So far, so good.
its ok ,,saint cloud its nice I lived in Orlando and Hiawwassee rd, in a nice condo and they would brake in the cars , I moved to saint cloud in 2005 ,left in 2006 and came back in oct 2011 , Ive seen that has changed but like all cities changes are for good , Ive seen a lot of new constructions , new supermarket Publix on 192 ,a new Wawa on Simpson Rd, I suggest for your ride to the airport a place call Simpson Ridge Apt. is a nice place and the ride to the airport is 18 or 30 minutes.
friend

Palm Bay, FL

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Paul wrote:
continue to my reply: simpson ridge apartments , rent is cheap , no water bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not home? Walmart wants to walk in and stock yo... 3 hr a_visitor 7
News Playing Cards May Help Crack Cold Cases (Jul '08) 17 hr Dorothy 2
News 2nd victim in shooting dies (Nov '06) 17 hr Dorothy 14
Toho Sewage health concerns Sep 21 Rise 1
Review: Solivita (Sep '12) Sep 11 ACM 49
If you are riding hurricane Irma please print y... Sep 10 Concerned Onlooker 2
Our children on Osceola county school buses Sep 7 Facts 1

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance