Mount Clemens, MI

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Where does he shooter live that was on the boat downtown
SCS

Detroit, MI

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Last known address is Saint Clair Shores
From FOX 2 news:
"Mitchell is doing whatever she can to evade police. We're told she hasn't even visited her children or her husband, who is critically injured in the hospital. She hasn't even been back to her last known address in Saint Clair Shores. Police believe she's hiding out with family members and they are working to track her down."
Link to Fox2 article:
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19242603/20...
SCS

Detroit, MI

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Did a rudimentary search and Latoiya Lanea Mitchell, 28 years old, has lived in Detroit, Roseville and lastly Saint Clair Shores.

I'm curious as to exactly where in SCS she's from.
If anybody else delves a little deeper please post.
X Detroiter now SCS

Detroit, MI

#4 Aug 12, 2012
I want her old house if she be not needin it no more
Dark Street

Southfield, MI

#5 Aug 13, 2012
Er..Umm..Robeson? Wanna bet? Although I guess now that Southlake is pullin them in it isn't as automatic as it was 5 years ago
Mapquest

Howell, MI

#6 Aug 13, 2012
SCS wrote:
Did a rudimentary search and Latoiya Lanea Mitchell, 28 years old, has lived in Detroit, Roseville and lastly Saint Clair Shores.
I'm curious as to exactly where in SCS she's from.
If anybody else delves a little deeper please post.
Good possibility that she actually lives in Detroit and uses someone elses SCS address so that the kids can go to SCS schools.
skool o choice

Denver, CO

#7 Aug 13, 2012
Mapquest wrote:
<quoted text>
Good possibility that she actually lives in Detroit and uses someone elses SCS address so that the kids can go to SCS schools.
Dont need a SCS address to go to South lake. Thats called School of Choice.
UR Rasist

United States

#8 Aug 13, 2012
Mapquest wrote:
<quoted text>
The SL school board and Ron Frederick had repeatedly said this myth is not true. Why do u have a problem with the south end?
The Golden Rule

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2012
skool o choice wrote:
<quoted text>Dont need a SCS address to go to South lake. Thats called School of Choice.
No, in order for a student to qualify for Schools of Choice they have to live in the same county that the school is in. In the case of a SCS school, the student must live somewhere in Macomb County. If they live in Wayne County they only qualify for other schools in Wayne County. That's why students that live in SCS (Macomb) can't go to Grosse Pointe schools (Wayne). So if a student is living in Detroit they would have to give a false address in Macomb County in order to attend South Lake.
Back to School

United States

#10 Aug 13, 2012
UR Rasist wrote:
<quoted text>
The SL school board and Ron Frederick had repeatedly said this myth is not true. Why do u have a problem with the south end?
If it's not true then why are there so many South Lake High School students boarding public buses on Harper at Nine Mile and riding until after they've crossed into Detroit each afternoon?
SCS

Detroit, MI

#11 Aug 13, 2012
Back to School wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not true then why are there so many South Lake High School students boarding public buses on Harper at Nine Mile and riding until after they've crossed into Detroit each afternoon?
Because the fine outstanding Wayne County residents are lying and claiming a Macomb County address where less bullets fly, at least for now.
La Quia ashasantaa

Mount Clemens, MI

#12 Aug 14, 2012
Back to School wrote:
<quoted text>
ciz we be takin da rong bus by mistake stupid
Ursula

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2012
We'd better find out where, because the DPD released her.

http://m.detnews.com/metro/article...
Ursula

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2012
Does anyone know her husband's name?
Dark Street

Southfield, MI

#15 Aug 14, 2012
Leroy?
De atownie

Mount Clemens, MI

#18 Aug 14, 2012
Ursula wrote:
Does anyone know her husband's name?
she dont no who her husband is but he looks like one of her babys I no dat
Big

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2012
This so called Detroit Princess is just lucky Mike wasn't there when she started shooting. She would have begged the DPD to take her away that night
SCS

Detroit, MI

#20 Aug 14, 2012
Big wrote:
This so called Detroit Princess is just lucky Mike wasn't there when she started shooting. She would have begged the DPD to take her away that night
I see the brain dead IDIOT is back.
No Shot in the Dark

Farmington, MI

#21 Aug 15, 2012
Big wrote:
Actually had mike been there she wouldn't have shot anyone because when she saw him she would have started laughing so hard she would have forgotten what she was mad about. Just the thought of him today would probably get her laughing all over again.
The Swamie

Mount Clemens, MI

#22 Aug 15, 2012
Big wrote:
She would have gotten A "Big Mike Fist" in her Grille, and maybe "Jack The Bat" could have assisted. It would be great to see them on the same side again. Life is to short boys. Lets be friends again and forget the
petty stuff. Good luck to both you guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Clair Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Goodfellows 9 hr Daves Not Here 19
Dog Case is dismissed OMG 21 hr Cindy 24
News Strong communities require fixing Michigan's lo... Tue Ray 1
Dave Id Dead Tue Another Hardworki... 116
News Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) Mon Color Me Gone 148
Problems At The Saint Joan of Arc Fair (Jun '15) May 22 Fence lives matter 12
Dog at Council Meeting May 18 Court Jester 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Clair Shores Mortgages