A new SCS

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Let's try not to be idiots on this. Who do you choose for the SCS HAll of Fame and why

1) Ted Wahby fomer SCS Mayor and Current MAcomb County Treasurer instrumental in creating a TIFA district and getting SCS out of the red
2) Patricia Reaver first women pioneer of "fighting" city hall
3) Robert Hison Longtime Mayor and Councilperson.Com munity Service.SCS Fun Fest Creator
4) Brian Mazey Incredible history of Military Related Fundraisers and City Fundraisers.Owner of Service Floor Covering.Lac St Clair Kiwanis creator
5) Vince Marino Creator of the Parkinsons FundraiserWalk Longtime South Lake School Board Member

This is my First Inductee Class 2013
Fed Up

Madison Heights, MI

#2 Feb 3, 2013
A new SCS wrote:
Let's try not to be idiots on this. Who do you choose for the SCS HAll of Fame and why
1) Ted Wahby fomer SCS Mayor and Current MAcomb County Treasurer instrumental in creating a TIFA district and getting SCS out of the red
2) Patricia Reaver first women pioneer of "fighting" city hall
3) Robert Hison Longtime Mayor and Councilperson.Com munity Service.SCS Fun Fest Creator
4) Brian Mazey Incredible history of Military Related Fundraisers and City Fundraisers.Owner of Service Floor Covering.Lac St Clair Kiwanis creator
5) Vince Marino Creator of the Parkinsons FundraiserWalk Longtime South Lake School Board Member
This is my First Inductee Class 2013
Without a doubt, my vote would go for Brian Mazey!!
Hallofshame

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Here's my ballot:

1) Jack Downey - Record number of unsuccessful political campaigns and multiple father of the year awards.

2) Ken Podolski - Ability to land the highest paying position in the city with absolutely no credentials and being so damn pretty.
St Clair Shores

Roseville, MI

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Ben Hughes was one of the best city managers he was honest he followed up on questions and he started a new life in SCS.

Some of the people from the 1st post took all that from him.

My prays are still with him and his family.
Shameful

Henderson, NV

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Hison, Wahby, Podumski, as well as Ahearn and Federicks all belong in a hall of shame. As chrissy is trying to land a spot as well
A new SCS

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#6 Feb 3, 2013
A new SCS wrote:
Let's try not to be idiots on this. Who do you choose for the SCS HAll of Fame and why
1) Ted Wahby fomer SCS Mayor and Current MAcomb County Treasurer instrumental in creating a TIFA district and getting SCS out of the red
2) Patricia Reaver first women pioneer of "fighting" city hall
3) Robert Hison Longtime Mayor and Councilperson.Com munity Service.SCS Fun Fest Creator
4) Brian Mazey Incredible history of Military Related Fundraisers and City Fundraisers.Owner of Service Floor Covering.Lac St Clair Kiwanis creator
5) Vince Marino Creator of the Parkinsons FundraiserWalk Longtime South Lake School Board Member
This is my First Inductee Class 2013
Mazey created SCS Funfest not Hison
A new SCS

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Let's try not to be idiots on this. Who do you choose for the SCS HAll of Fame and why

1) Ted Wahby fomer SCS Mayor and Current MAcomb County Treasurer instrumental in creating a TIFA district and getting SCS out of the red
2) Patricia Reaver first women pioneer of "fighting" city hall
3) Robert Hison Longtime Mayor and Councilperson.Com munity Service.
4) Brian Mazey Incredible history of Military Related Fundraisers and City Fundraisers.Owner of Service Floor Covering.Lac St Clair Kiwanis and SCS FunFest creator
5) Vince Marino Creator of the Parkinsons FundraiserWalk Longtime South Lake School Board Member

This is my First Inductee Class 2013

Who would you add to this class:

Jack Downey Town Crier Most unsuccessful tries at a council seat without winning..

Erin Stahl Town Crier ,Political Ally of Jack Downey, Former Council Member and Mayor Pro Tem.She may make it on first try ballot. Constant Watchdog of city.

Who would you add?
A new SCS

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#8 Feb 3, 2013
How about Robert Harrison 1st Mayor of SCS 1951-52
Seriously

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#10 Feb 3, 2013
At the top of any list should be Fred Maloof, Roy Geer and Joe Krutell.
A new SCS

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Seriously wrote:
At the top of any list should be Fred Maloof, Roy Geer and Joe Krutell.
why?
Facts

Roseville, MI

#12 Feb 3, 2013
A new SCS wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
They R real people kind good and care about others
A new SCS

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
They R real people kind good and care about others
need a brief bio of creditials
A new SCS

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#14 Feb 3, 2013
I would put Dave Coulier
Judge Craigen Oster
Judge Bill Crouchman
Patti Smith Rock n Roll hall of Famer
Mark Wells Us Olympic Team Miracle on Ice 1980
Clueless

Fraser, MI

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Crouchman? Another political hack of the Wahby team. Do you own a used firetruck?
A new SCS

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Clueless wrote:
Crouchman? Another political hack of the Wahby team. Do you own a used firetruck?
Crouchman was a longtime city judge
Oster was a longtime city judge

Please try to keep politics out of this..
They would qualify

They both gave alot to this city
Lifers

Fraser, MI

#17 Feb 4, 2013
A new SCS wrote:
<quoted text>
Crouchman was a longtime city judge
Oster was a longtime city judge
Please try to keep politics out of this..
They would qualify
They both gave alot to this city
Sorry, but doing something a long time does not qualify one for a "hall of fame" but maybe a "Hall of Infamy"

Gave alot? You mean "Took a lot" And politics has everything to do with it.
Old Timer

Sterling Heights, MI

#18 Feb 4, 2013
A new SCS wrote:
I would put Dave Coulier
Judge Craigen Oster
Judge Bill Crouchman
Patti Smith Rock n Roll hall of Famer
Mark Wells Us Olympic Team Miracle on Ice 1980
Remove Crouchman and add Wahby. Also add Wagner.
A new SCS

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Lifers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but doing something a long time does not qualify one for a "hall of fame" but maybe a "Hall of Infamy"
Gave alot? You mean "Took a lot" And politics has everything to do with it.
fair enough
A new SCS

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Old Timer wrote:
<quoted text>Remove Crouchman and add Wahby. Also add Wagner.
whos Wagner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Clair Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school of choice made south lake look like a gh... (Oct '07) Aug 26 EMPRESS K 465
Uncle Ron's Ice Cream wagons (Jun '09) Aug 23 Kkl 15
9& Harper restaurant Aug 23 Out go the lights 24
News Obama trying to boost free community college plan (Sep '15) Aug 22 Ole Miss Heroin 60
Jim Goodfellows Aug 20 Jim Beam me up 33
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Aug 17 John Buck 128
News Hillary Clinton is talking jobs, jobs, jobs a "... Aug 16 Synque 32

St. Clair Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Clair Shores Mortgages