St. Clair Shores Community Gathers fo...

St. Clair Shores Community Gathers for a Vigil for Ben Hughes

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 11, 2012, titled St. Clair Shores Community Gathers for a Vigil for Ben Hughes. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The community gathered Sunday night in Wahby Park in front of Blossom Heath Inn for a prayer vigil for former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Ursula

Lowell, MI

#1 Nov 12, 2012
So. I see City Council was not invited. Good!
show some compassion

Roseville, MI

#2 Nov 13, 2012
No one knows what Ben was going thru in the hours or days before. He had to be going thru a lot to do this. But right now, more than anything- he does not need to be judged by public- he needs support and so does his family. PLEASE Show some compassion people.
I HATE STUPID PEOPLE

Garden City, MI

#3 Nov 13, 2012
I agree. Ben is a good man despite what all of you council haters want to post. None of you know anything about him. Show some respect for him and his family during this difficult time. He is fighting for his life and we should be praying for him. This is not something anyone saw coming and is tragic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Clair Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rude EMS service Technicians (Oct '07) 6 min Smarten up 43
9& Harper restaurant Thu RIP 18
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Thu Norman VN 3
noise ordinance/boomboxes (Sep '08) Jul 24 Boom 78
The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15) Jul 22 LGBTQthoughts 12
Matt Kovalcik is now running for Trustee in Cot... (Oct '14) Jul 16 Birds Of A feather 17
Has anyone seen my son Sloan Taylor (Oct '12) Jul 11 ccaughey 4

St. Clair Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Clair Shores Mortgages