Huck's Blind Fish shut down.

Posted in the St. Clair Shores Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1 Jul 14, 2009
Notice of closure on front and back doors. To Tom Lefevre stating non-payment of $8,200 in taxes from 2007, 2008.
Check out this month's SCS calender.
Lefevre appeared before council a few months ago concerning Jack's.
Mr Obvious

Grosse Pointe, MI

#2 Jul 15, 2009
No surprise here.
The way of the ecomony. Small business can not affford the risk capital. The other Mr O's policies are at work stifeling start ups and a noticable increase in unemployment. Seriously, who really can afford to go out to eat and drink anymore. Certainly not the blue collar crowd. What is left of them and with no prospects other than that of Governement (your money)subsidized green jobs for Michigan (more from the left of course) We probably should as well stay home and eat salads. Given the great turn out of the theater district I'm sure he won't be the only one in that area to go belly up. I think there is some irony in the fact that the first one not to receive payment (taxes) is the Govt.
No More

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2009
What does risk capital have to do with not paying your taxes.

However this is nothing with him as he couldn't pay his bills at his other establishments. They do not look to kindly when keep paying with checks with NSF.
Wanda

Lincoln Park, MI

#4 Jul 17, 2009
To No More,
You are right. He was planning the reopening of Jack's while not paying his debts.
As a former employee of Huck's, since October of 2008 I have watched 4 "new owners" come in and try to make a go of Huck's. Tommy has managed to devastate these peoples lives along with all of us employees that have worked really hard to give Huck's a good reputation.
The state along with the landlord ripped the liscense off the wall & locked it up.
dog

AOL

#6 Jul 18, 2009
not only that..there was a notice posted that there were 5 felony warrants issued for fraud for tommy lefevre..and posted six copies totaling alomost 35k...then I heard he was aressed at jacks on thurs..the downfall continues
WOW

Brea, CA

#7 Jul 18, 2009
YET THEY CAN'T SEEM TO CATCH UP TO THE PLAID RABBIT? MAYBE CAUSE THE COPS WON'T CROSS THE THIN BLUE LINE?????
huh

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2009
WOW wrote:
YET THEY CAN'T SEEM TO CATCH UP TO THE PLAID RABBIT? MAYBE CAUSE THE COPS WON'T CROSS THE THIN BLUE LINE?????
How about a fat grey line!!!!!!

Dearborn Heights, MI

#9 Aug 2, 2009
Tom Lefevre back in action at Jacks, gladhanding the patrons. Hope the reborn Jacks does good, for the sake of the employees. View is always great. Fun place, food is not that great, but alright.
Not a Patron

Keego Harbor, MI

#11 Aug 2, 2009
Salad Bar Sam wrote:
Tom Lefevre back in action at Jacks, gladhanding the patrons. Hope the reborn Jacks does good, for the sake of the employees. View is always great. Fun place, food is not that great, but alright.
Yes it sure looked great on T.V. with Chef Ramsey blood running all over the meat, ya it look great. Tom should start by paying some of his vendors.
Linda Huck Klix

Blacksburg, SC

#12 Feb 11, 2010
I am appauled that Tom Lefevre was using my familys fine name on one of his restaurants!!! My family had Hucks restaurants in St, Clair Shores and redford Michigan and has had a perfect name and reputation in the restaurant industry. I live in SC and my sister lives in RI, my parents and brother are all deceased and I will not allow their hard work and great reputation be attatched to such a unreputable and terrible business person!! Tom decided to use my familys good name for his business without us knowing...dont think so Tom...will be in touch. Linda (Huck) Klix, Simpsonville SC 29680

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 11, 2010
Heard Tom is knocking down the Shores bowling alley at 9 Mile and Harper. What will he build?
fbi29

AOL

#14 Feb 11, 2010
Linda Huck Klix wrote:
I am appauled that Tom Lefevre was using my familys fine name on one of his restaurants!!! My family had Hucks restaurants in St, Clair Shores and redford Michigan and has had a perfect name and reputation in the restaurant industry. I live in SC and my sister lives in RI, my parents and brother are all deceased and I will not allow their hard work and great reputation be attatched to such a unreputable and terrible business person!! Tom decided to use my familys good name for his business without us knowing...dont think so Tom...will be in touch. Linda (Huck) Klix, Simpsonville SC 29680
Was always a GREAT place to be in the 50's, Hope it comes back.
Any relative of the Herman Klix school where I attended on Harper?
gary

AOL

#15 Feb 11, 2010
Linda, I remember you , I was a grade behind you in school..Hucks was a great place..I was told he had permission to use that and the "Blind Fish" name also..no real surprise though
Linda Huck Klix wrote:

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#16 Feb 11, 2010
I am glad to be back, and to have been of service. But "Huck" as in Huck's Blind Fish is the first name of the landlord of the property in question. Tom named the bar, the former SOS office across from the post office, after his landlord.

Since: Feb 10

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2010
A friendly joke:

Linda Huck Klix may have a believable point,
What an "Arian" name a Lefevre dare to join!
Taxes? Such miricles happenning with me too,
USA plagio-stole my royalties - in billions,
Than hit my eye - now pay them medical dues!

Konstantin.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#18 Feb 12, 2010
Salad Bar Sam wrote:
I am glad to be back, and to have been of service. But "Huck" as in Huck's Blind Fish is the first name of the landlord of the property in question. Tom named the bar, the former SOS office across from the post office, after his landlord.
That's when it was named "Eastside Howard's"

Since: Feb 10

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Feb 12, 2010
By USA I meant corporations and agencies that stealing my intellectual property with support of Russia that offered it to Britain and USA since spring of 1947.
To name a few:
Logical arrays (PAL), "guts" of modern computers and electronics - KGB and Gelena snitches broke to my place and stole papers with solutions, algorithms and concepts for logical arrays and concepts of solid state relays and went to USA to patent and to monopolize...
Solar energy reflectors - kidnapping by USA agencies, Gelena and KGB and stolen patent application...
Math co-processors and all new processors for computers and electronics comprised from my concepts, solutions and algorithms - expropriated by USA corporations with help of Russian KGB and Gelena in USA to patent and to monopolize...
Concepts for memory compression in computers, communications and internet - USA agencies and corporations in alliance with KGB and Gelena destroyed my patent applications, using destroying my old cars, harassments, telepaths and "Lemurs", "Non Lethal Weapons" and direct involvement of USA Patent Office...
Undisclosed by me papers - CIA, Foreign Service, RAND, Gelena and possibly KGB broke into my apartment in Santa Monica (Los Angeles, stolen by landlord and Reji) and stole papers that "RAND" patented as a new concept of mechanical compressors, one of my sketches was sold as an emblem...
And so on...

PS:
In the same place, in Santa Monica, they damage retina on my right eye and I underwent several surgeries, each surgery was result of deliberate error done by a previous surgery!
They did it deliberately!
Now the California Medical claim that I am a debtor of the State!
They must pay for their crimes and return hundreds of billions in royalties, damages and profits and proceeds - instead they injured me and demand from me a lot of money that I don't have!

Konstantin.
JJJ

AOL

#20 Feb 17, 2010
Salad Bar Sam wrote:
No you are incorrect the landlord's name was Howard as in Eastside Howards (the first name) then he changed it to Huck's.
Anyway I can help burn this no good person who jilted peoples lives --I will help to bring justice!!
fbi29

AOL

#21 Feb 17, 2010
Argvetiaber wrote:
By USA I meant corporations and agencies that stealing my intellectual property with support of Russia that offered it to Britain and USA since spring of 1947.
To name a few:
Logical arrays (PAL), "guts" of modern computers and electronics - KGB and Gelena snitches broke to my place and stole papers with solutions, algorithms and concepts for logical arrays and concepts of solid state relays and went to USA to patent and to monopolize...
Solar energy reflectors - kidnapping by USA agencies, Gelena and KGB and stolen patent application...
Math co-processors and all new processors for computers and electronics comprised from my concepts, solutions and algorithms - expropriated by USA corporations with help of Russian KGB and Gelena in USA to patent and to monopolize...
Concepts for memory compression in computers, communications and internet - USA agencies and corporations in alliance with KGB and Gelena destroyed my patent applications, using destroying my old cars, harassments, telepaths and "Lemurs", "Non Lethal Weapons" and direct involvement of USA Patent Office...
Undisclosed by me papers - CIA, Foreign Service, RAND, Gelena and possibly KGB broke into my apartment in Santa Monica (Los Angeles, stolen by landlord and Reji) and stole papers that "RAND" patented as a new concept of mechanical compressors, one of my sketches was sold as an emblem...
And so on...
PS:
In the same place, in Santa Monica, they damage retina on my right eye and I underwent several surgeries, each surgery was result of deliberate error done by a previous surgery!
They did it deliberately!
Now the California Medical claim that I am a debtor of the State!
They must pay for their crimes and return hundreds of billions in royalties, damages and profits and proceeds - instead they injured me and demand from me a lot of money that I don't have!
Konstantin.
what has this got to do with SCS topix?
David Wax

Livonia, MI

#22 Oct 2, 2012
Linda Huck Klix wrote:
Linda,

In the 1950's my family was a regular at Huck's Redford In on 7 Mile Rd. Emile Huck and his wife were the owners. I have been trying to remember the name of the long term orgin player. Can you help me?

David Wax dwax@berco.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Clair Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rubello is An SCS Treasure (Dec '15) Sat Spell Check 109
Looking for a waitress job. Aug 17 Dependable 1
News Warren arrests may solve burglary spree targeti... Aug 16 Kevin 1
Candice Rusie Aug 16 No car for you 32
Erin Stahl tries again Aug 12 Women have it 26
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) Aug 10 Rabbeen Al Jihad 1,134
cement sidewalk program (Feb '16) Aug 9 Stan 20

St. Clair Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance