lady gaga

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

It's about time Kip got called out for his weasel antics. That really made my night! Hey Kip why was your face bright red for the rest of the meeting???? It will be great to see him proved as the hypocrite liar he is.
Oh and Rubino, he ranks right up there next to good ol' Kipper... "The St. Clair Shores Mafia" ????? Where'd that come from... think he has a bit of a guilty conscience about something??? And he obviously isn't that bright. He asked the same question about the police cars 3 times....THREE TIMES...couldn't understand the question the first time? He had to have the sergeant explain the same answer three times. Who the heck voted this dummy in?????
And can someone, anyone translate what Rusie said? No one I watched the meeting with could understand a single word that was uttered, or more like MUMBLED out of her mouth...we've got another great one there (sarcastic).
So in short city council is a disgrace, led by an idiot ringleader who got called out tonight. Funny how quick his cronies jumped in to defend him. Frederick was right when he said they all should resign to save themselves from the embarrassment that will ensure.
Some More

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Interesting choice of name Lady Ga Ga, the real one is known for being rather stupid.

So how about filling us in if we didn't have time to watch this nonsense?
wowsers

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

I personally like how after being stated three times, Rebello asked the same question again. Pay attention!
scsw

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

did get curt fired
Dead Head

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Judged:

What's the matter Matt, got too much time on your hands not being able to sit up there anymore. Oh I fogot custard is out of season right now as well.

Bye Bye Sandy. You should have been fired for the snow debacle.
Monica Conyers

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

lady gaga wrote:
It's about time Kip got called out for his weasel antics. That really made my night! Hey Kip why was your face bright red for the rest of the meeting???? It will be great to see him proved as the hypocrite liar he is.
Oh and Rubino, he ranks right up there next to good ol' Kipper... "The St. Clair Shores Nothing" Were'd that come from... think he has a bit of a guilty conscience about something??? And he obviously isn't that bright. He asked the same question about the police cars 3 times....THREE TIMES...couldn't understand the question the first time? He had to have the sergeant explain the same answer three times. Who the heck voted this dummy in?????
And can someone, anyone translate what Rusie said? No one I watched the meeting with could understand a single word that was uttered, or more like MUMBLED out of her mouth...we've got another great one there (sarcastic).
So in short city council is a disgrace, led by an idiot ringleader who got called out tonight. Funny how quick his cronies jumped in to defend him. Frederick was right when he said they all should resign to save themselves from the embarrassment that will ensure.
I real hate to diagree with your thought process, however I think what we are witnessing is nothing more than the changing of the guard. The only difference is we have changed sides. As far as Walby,he is a fence rider and one who certainly cannot be trusted, he trys to get the same out of certain council persons, that Wahby has been doing since leaving the mayor position. Kipper like to make the balls and have his followers throw them, you will never see him make a definite committment, on the other hand you have a phony misfit named Frederick, he was "King of the Castle" when he ha d the deciding votes in his favor just like that two faced Mayor of ours. Look how this undiscriptive individual has flip-floppped. The thing that bothers me is that time is slipping away and I don't see Rubino and Rusie bringing up anything that was on their slate when they were running for council. Ethics policy change, Charter Reform, change in procedure including department heads, it would appear that they are being controlled. That little outburst tonight was just an attention seekier on Rubino's part, he has nothing to offer. I'm sure if he was in a mixed crowd and wore a plaid sport coat with a dress hat, you could mistake him for a used car salesman. JMO
Resident 101

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Monica Conyers wrote:
<quoted text>I real hate to diagree with your thought process, however I think what we are witnessing is nothing more than the changing of the guard. The only difference is we have changed sides. As far as Walby,he is a fence rider and one who certainly cannot be trusted, he trys to get the same out of certain council persons, that Wahby has been doing since leaving the mayor position. Kipper like to make the balls and have his followers throw them, you will never see him make a definite committment, on the other hand you have a phony misfit named Frederick, he was "King of the Castle" when he ha d the deciding votes in his favor just like that two faced Mayor of ours. Look how this undiscriptive individual has flip-floppped. The thing that bothers me is that time is slipping away and I don't see Rubino and Rusie bringing up anything that was on their slate when they were running for council. Ethics policy change, Charter Reform, change in procedure including department heads, it would appear that they are being controlled. That little outburst tonight was just an attention seekier on Rubino's part, he has nothing to offer. I'm sure if he was in a mixed crowd and wore a plaid sport coat with a dress hat, you could mistake him for a used car salesman. JMO
So who do you like that's up there?
Monica Conyers

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Resident 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
So who do you like that's up there?
Throw the dice, you'll see the same results in this forum as you did in the previous mess. Remember this show on television every other Thursday night at 7:00/P.M. called SCS council Meeting, is nothing more than that a show with some bad scripts.
fbi29

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Judged:

lady gaga wrote:
Oh and Rubino, he ranks right up there next to good ol' Kipper... "The St. Clair Shores Mafia" ????? Where'd that come from... think he has a bit of a guilty conscience about something??? And he obviously isn't that bright. He asked the same question about the police cars 3 times....THREE TIMES...couldn't understand the question the first time? He had to have the sergeant explain the same answer three times. Who the heck voted this dummy in?????
You don't know anything....do you think you could run council any better then go for it...Kip at least has learned alot since he has been there and studies the things coming up at the meetings.
You have judged him too quickly and don't really know him. Why do you think the residents voted him in? Because he's not stupid.
Ralph

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Monica Conyers wrote:
<quoted text>I real hate to diagree with your thought process, however I think what we are witnessing is nothing more than the changing of the guard. The only difference is we have changed sides. As far as Walby,he is a fence rider and one who certainly cannot be trusted, he trys to get the same out of certain council persons, that Wahby has been doing since leaving the mayor position. Kipper like to make the balls and have his followers throw them, you will never see him make a definite committment, on the other hand you have a phony misfit named Frederick, he was "King of the Castle" when he ha d the deciding votes in his favor just like that two faced Mayor of ours. Look how this undiscriptive individual has flip-floppped. The thing that bothers me is that time is slipping away and I don't see Rubino and Rusie bringing up anything that was on their slate when they were running for council. Ethics policy change, Charter Reform, change in procedure including department heads, it would appear that they are being controlled. That little outburst tonight was just an attention seekier on Rubino's part, he has nothing to offer. I'm sure if he was in a mixed crowd and wore a plaid sport coat with a dress hat, you could mistake him for a used car salesman. JMO
At least they can spell.......... your a Jackass.......Thank goodness your not up there.
When City Council orders new chairs I'll make sure you get one of the old ones, that way you'll have a council seat.LMFAO
TAKE OVER

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Judged:

GET RID OF SANDY WAHBY A.S.A.P. NOT NEEDED, JUST OVERHEAD THIS CITY DOES NOT NEED. HOPE THIS COUNCIL WAKES UP ALSO GET RID OF FREDERICK AND REPLACE MCFADYEN. NEXT ELECTION HISON SHOULD BE VOTED OUT!
Political BS

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Dead Head wrote:
What's the matter Matt, got too much time on your hands not being able to sit up there anymore. Oh I fogot custard is out of season right now as well.
Bye Bye Sandy. You should have been fired for the snow debacle.
She also let certain people get out of taking care of their property after they got wrote up.
Marcus

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Judged:

lady gaga wrote:
Go back to your dwindleing group with Ron. Walby called out on what? Rubino asked the same question 3 times? You really are dense. Rusie translation? Whta you only understand the gangs bs speeches.
Marcus

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Monica Conyers wrote:
Once again we have the three time loser throwing everyone under the bus. Don't worry I would change my name if someone snaked my diaper out of the toilet.
Shores Voter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Judged:

Ron Fredericks is a idiot. I am thrilled with that the council is looking to cut expenses instead of raise my taxes. If your household needs more money you do not get a raise. You reduce and change your family's spending. lady gaga is also a idiot, her name must be lady darlynn. Great job Kip, Rubello, Rubino and Rusie! Keep up the good work the Hell with all of the naysers.
Watching an idiot

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Ron it is quite obvious you are out matched by everyone on council. My opinion is that you showed your true colors. Did the attorney lady say heresay? You got Rubino's goat but it definitely backfired? You may have even shook up Ole Bob. On a side note who were all those people standing at the podium for the parade? Was that Matts support group? They said he was president? I thought Dumas was president?
Jack

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>Once again we have the three time loser throwing everyone under the bus. Don't worry I would change my name if someone snaked my diaper out of the toilet.
Sir, I kindly invite you to have me kick your a$$. Just give me your name:_________ address:_________ and coffin size:_________
Frankenstein

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Judged:

Monica Conyers wrote:
<quoted text> The thing that bothers me is that time is slipping away and I don't see Rubino and Rusie bringing up anything that was on their slate when they were running for council.
"Time is slipping away" - 2 months into a four-year term?
ekim

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

I was somewhat disappointed with Dave. When FredDICK went out on his hear says, and started mouthing off to the gang of 4. Dave did not say a word. Better start sticking up for yourself Dave.
FredDICK how did feel to see your butt buddy at the mike? When Sandy is gone who will give FredDick a free ride on his vacant home?
Parrot Head

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Judged:

Fredrick is an embarassment to the city and the council. To sit up there and make accusations that had no substance behind them is a joke just like he is. He is blind to the fact that the city could be broke in a couple years and instead of looking for ways to prevent that from happening he would rather be sure his cronies keep their jobs. Wake up Ron, the time is now for major changes in the way the city does business!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of151
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Clair Shores Discussions

Search the St. Clair Shores Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man's decomposed body found inside portable toilet 1 hr Roland 41
snorted too much white lightning (Oct '13) 7 hr Free Candy 57
Council Comments 13 hr A Pro 14
Candice Russie 22 hr Not John Caron 7
Why no diversity on City Council? Typical Racisim. Tue Lionel pimp them hoez 21
Sears Service Center - 11 Mile & Jefferson Apr 20 Roderick 7
TNR (Trap Neuter Release) Apr 20 Have U Ben there 45
•••
•••