Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Just watching the CC meeting and.. What a bunch of characters this week stepping up to the Mic!
One guy you can't under stand one word...
One guy talking about being a vegan!.. really!!! who cares!
One guy took too much LSD in his day with his sun hat.
A lady about trip hazards walking her dog..
Another guy who obviously hates Martin Luther..
Thats pretty embarrassing?
The Council Hypocrite

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

...and one guy who isn't afraid to face off against what sounds like the hypocrisy of fredericks..WOW is right. I hope he follows up on it.
oh my my.
Looks like Stahl has got the best of him. First time I ever heard disclose anything.But the guy was right.Doesn't go far enough.
Circus Circus

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

oh my wrote:
Just watching the CC meeting and.. What a bunch of characters this week stepping up to the Mic!
Thank god residents living in other cities don't get our council meeting broadcasts. If they could they'd quickly eliminate SCS as a city to move to today or in the future. Think about it, would you want to live next door to any of these "characters"? On the bright side, maybe someone can tape the meeting and mail a copy to the Ringling Bros, Barnum & Bailey Circus. I have to believe they're always looking for new acts for their side-show.
Keep trying

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Circus Circus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank god residents living in other cities don't get our council meeting broadcasts. If they could they'd quickly eliminate SCS as a city to move to today or in the future. Think about it, would you want to live next door to any of these "characters"? On the bright side, maybe someone can tape the meeting and mail a copy to the Ringling Bros, Barnum & Bailey Circus. I have to believe they're always looking for new acts for their side-show.
We could have if you were up there but you're not and never will.

NICE TRY JACKASS!
Interesting

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

I am glad that Erin is not getting all of her topics on her own. She is getting help from her dog. Now everything makes sense. Erin's world is going to the dogs!!!
mikefan

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

guys its all good!! if everry1 wasnt such a jerk 2 mike he would come to city mtgs and speak and bring back respect to council partipication!!

hey mike,,,,i think u could come back ok cuz the buttheads on topix here dont matter!!!
mikefan

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

and mike eats meat 2!!!!!! take that!!!!!
southend sammy

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

mikefan wrote:
and mike eats meat 2!!!!!! take that!!!!!
He probley eats Ronnies meat!!!!!
Gone with the wind

Clarkston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

mikefan wrote:
guys its all good!! if everry1 wasnt such a jerk 2 mike he would come to city mtgs and speak and bring back respect to council partipication!!
hey mike,,,,i think u could come back ok cuz the buttheads on topix here dont matter!!!
I heard Mike was supposed to be at the meeting last night. However he decided not to go because it was so windy outside he was afraid that one good gust of wind would blow is scrawny 90 pound self away. Perhaps "mikefan" or Jack D. should have offered to walk with him and block the wind.
Food for thought

Clarkston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

The Council Hypocrite wrote:
...and one guy who isn't afraid to face off against what sounds like the hypocrisy of fredericks..WOW is right. I hope he follows up on it.
oh my my.
Looks like Stahl has got the best of him. First time I ever heard disclose anything.But the guy was right.Doesn't go far enough.
That guy was Ralph, who looked like he put on a few pounds since his last talk at the podium He seemed a lot mellower too. Could it have something to do with pizza slices and custard?
WOWNOW

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Food for thought wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy was Ralph, who looked like he put on a few pounds since his last talk at the podium He seemed a lot mellower too. Could it have something to do with pizza slices and custard?
He's on the right track calling this clown out.He needs to be better schooled though.
tom tom

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Hey what about Franks on the ave ....biz is good ..
That Explains It

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

oh my wrote:
That Explains Why Jack Doerr and Joseph Backus haven't been showing up to the meetings. I have noticed they haven't been sitting in the fronts row now for a long time. Why bother when the nuts are doing audience participation.
Jimmy

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Food for thought wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that Ralph guy he is alot alot smarter then most of the council !!!!
FRiEnDS oF BiG MiKE

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Gone with the wind wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Mike was supposed to be at the meeting last night. However he decided not to go because it was so windy outside he was afraid that one good gust of wind would blow is scrawny 90 pound self away. Perhaps "mikefan" or Jack D. should have offered to walk with him and block the wind.
Dude you are so full of C_R_A_P!!! Mike is freakng pumped after working out all wionter long. He is listening to eye of the tiger and sh_t and he has a pic of the man who owe him $73.38 and he practices punching the bad with a photo of him and campain sing. Just pay me my $$$ oldtimer!
No Brain Cells left

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

mikefan wrote:
What can he talk about how much he drank that particular day, or how hard he hit his kids when he was fighting them at family functions. lol
Skid Mark

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

I can't stop the chocolate train.

GOTA GO!
Joe Backus

Harper Woods, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

tom tom wrote:
Hey what about Franks on the ave ....biz is good ..
Just you wait.

All of those tables will soon be comming out.
FRiEnDS oF BiG MiKE

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

FRiEnDS oF BiG MiKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are so full of C_R_A_P!!! Mike is freakng pumped after working out all wionter long. He is listening to eye of the tiger and sh_t and he has a pic of the man who owe him $73.38 and he practices punching the bad with a photo of him and campain sing. Just pay me my $$$ oldtimer!
Mike is awesome. He could kick much asz, but he has to try and stay out of jail and not beat up any more dudes.
Ben Dover

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

FRiEnDS oF BiG MiKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike is awesome. He could kick much asz, but he has to try and stay out of jail and not beat up any more dudes.
Usually when you hear one guy talking about another guy the way you do about Mike it means something. Like don't ask, don't tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Clair Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm a Member of the American 'Used-to-Haves' (Feb '14) 10 hr Answer the question 25
Recall 19 hr Bullet Proof 17
no to mike smith 20 hr Sew your own seed 20
Rats Tue Fega 10
Splash Pad Closed Again Aug 19 Fire them all 6
Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores (Feb '14) Aug 19 Classical Gas 166
We need Chuck Aug 18 WWKT1 7

Search the St. Clair Shores Forum:
•••
•••
St. Clair Shores Dating

more search filters

less search filters