Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 29, 2010
Is everyone from St. Charles skanky?? Do they not know how to wash their hair?? And why do most of them live w/ their momma???
If you must know

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2010
just wondering about wrote:
Is everyone from St. Charles skanky?? Do they not know how to wash their hair?? And why do most of them live w/ their momma???
Not every one that lives in St Charles is skanky. Do you even know what skanky means? Yes, people in St Charles do wash their hair,just maybe not the one's you hang out with. So I would sugguest you find you some clean friends and quit hanging with those Deirth's. The only one's that still live with their momma's are the one's that are still not broke from the tit. Have a blessed day !
Who gives a rats

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2010
the_Shocker wrote:
I know some deirths and none of them are on the tit......and its not that people up there won't wash there hair its that most don't have indoor plumbing I mean hell when your house isn't worth sh*t why put money in it . that is a very sad place with very sad people but most mean well
How do you know that? Are you their with them all the time.
You must have all the Deirth's mixed up with someone eles because I've not seen a clean one yet. I know that some people may not have the indoor plumbing that is needed this day and time, but that still does not give them an excuse for being so nasty. I mean if you are so conserned with them not washing their hair then why don't you let the clean up at your house? or maybe you already have! Good luck with your friends or family and may God Bless you!

“It's just a matter of time....”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 6, 2010
the_Shocker wrote:
but I was up that way yesterday and noticed the coke machine was gone was it stolen or the rats pack it off ...
Oh no! Are you serious??? The coke machine is gone??!?!?
There goes the only Tourist stop.
Oh well what the hell

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2010
Whaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! Are you serious??? The coke machine is gone??!?!?
There goes the only Tourist stop.
Damn! I sure am gonna miss my St.Charles coke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Charles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney Tritt & Jennifer Cooper 54 min Kevin 1
New softball team 4 hr buford 14
Anti-vaccination movement 18 hr watcher 7
Amish Sat Location 3
I want a free puppy Mar 25 Jonesville 3
News Activists gather for a Coal Countrya showing (Jan '10) Dec '14 Mountaintopman 3
how much is cable in st charles? (Jan '12) Nov '14 tready 6
St. Charles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Charles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]