bethlynn05

Jesup, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2007

Hello everyone. About 13 years ago I attended St. Charles Christian school. At the time it was run by Wright family. I stayed there for about 2.5 years and moved to Iowa I was wondering if anyone can tell me what happended to the school and the teachers who taught there?
Thanks,
beth
udderlycute

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

The School closed in 2000 or 2001. the Family that was running it has moved away, but they are all still teaching in different parts of the country. The School building is now a Baptist Church.
unknown

Winona, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

bethlynn05 wrote:
Hello everyone. About 13 years ago I attended St. Charles Christian school. At the time it was run by Wright family. I stayed there for about 2.5 years and moved to Iowa I was wondering if anyone can tell me what happended to the school and the teachers who taught there?
Thanks,
beth
It actually closed in 1999. I know because I was the last. I went there for one year in 6th grade and it closed the next. The Wright family owned it and they weren't bringing it enough revenue to keep it afloat. I couldn't tell you where they all are today. We saw them for quite awhile when the school closed at church. I look back at it and wasn't a huge fan about their worldview. It was extremely narrow minded. Jesus was narrow minded but this family was extreme in my opinion. Anyway, you probably aren't going to read this. This is from 2007, haha. Oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Charles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Charles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••