Hart named Moose International CEO; Airey retires

Dec 21, 2012 Full story: Kane Co. Chronicle

MOOSEHEART – William Airey no longer is the director general and CEO of Moose International.

Full Story
Resident - Moosehaven

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Someone should also look into abuse at Moosehaven in Orange Park, FL. John Capes needs to be investigated for his sexual harassment, hostile work environment, intimidation of residents, and unfair wage and labor violations.
A concerned Moose member......
exmember

Clover, SC

#2 Dec 30, 2012
A Charlotte NC doctor accused Moose Intl. CEO William Airey of a sexual assault when they both lived in Ohio and the Doctor was 12 yrs old. My concern is that pedophiles tend to gravitate to positions that give them access to young boys just as Mr. Airey did. They also tend to find each other and assist each other to have access to their prey. I would be very surprised if their are not other victims of this man and his friends. Just as the HQ of Moose Intl. has been compromised in Illinois, the local lodge in Belmont NC has for a long time been compromised by ,let's say, less than ethical persons. What the hell, I will just say it(PERVERTS, THIEVES, and LIARS) This story was reported in Charlotte on both the local news and the natonal news the day before the tragedy in Sandy Hook and got knocked off of the front page. (to bad)
Exmember

Clover, SC

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Resident - Moosehaven wrote:
Someone should also look into abuse at Moosehaven in Orange Park, FL. John Capes needs to be investigated for his sexual harassment, hostile work environment, intimidation of residents, and unfair wage and labor violations.
If you expect the Moose to clean up their own house, you will wait an awfully long time. Lowlife A looks the other way when lowlife B gets a complaint because lowlife A covered for lowlife B when the complaint was against lowlife B. Lowlife C covers for A & B because He needs them to cover for him when He gets a complaint. It goes on and on to involve to involve lowlife D, E, F, G, H so that there is no way to correct the problems. All the while, the people complaining are routinely removed from the organization by these same lowlifes by bringing up false charges.
JACKASS

Clover, SC

#4 Mar 12, 2013
If you have something concrete, go to the local authorities. You are wasting your time trying to correct anything within the organization. Everyone I have ever dealt with in a position of authority has been corrupt. Go to the police immediately if you feel you have a legitimate complaint.
Unknown

Orange Park, FL

#5 Jul 16, 2014
I agree with the resident! I worked there for many years and was forced out due to the hostile work environment...all from the Executive Director, Complaints HAVE been made but Moose International chooses to ignore them. I'm thankful I was able to save my sanity by leaving, but am concerned about the remaining employees. No workplace should be like this. Moosehaven was a wonderful place to be employed and a great retirement community, until the last 7 years! But...Money Talks!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Charles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 50,053
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr LieutenantGov 4,053
It's Here 20 hr WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE 4
Fired for Facebook Posts Tue Retired 99 1
Elgin Cop fired over Facebook Posts Tue Retired 99 1
couponing Mon new resident 1
My son wants be a model how do I go by doing so? (Sep '08) Sun moonlight drive 8
St. Charles Dating
Find my Match

St. Charles Jobs

St. Charles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Charles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Charles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]