Heavy police presence to keep eye on Jacksonville Beach 4th festivities

Jul 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Florida Times-Union

Jacksonville Beach police will double their reinforcements for the Fourth of July from 2011, when a near riot led to the event's cancelation in 2012 and the city manager to urge against this year's celebration.

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

If the Beach police force kills 50 or 60 of these black thugs the problem will go away. These idiots can't even have street parties in their own neighborhoods without people being killed.
If there are groups of blacks at the beach,more than likely there will be problems. That's just the way
it is.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Toaster wrote:
If the Beach police force kills 50 or 60 of these black thugs the problem will go away. These idiots can't even have street parties in their own neighborhoods without people being killed.
If there are groups of blacks at the beach,more than likely there will be problems. That's just the way
it is.
The same thing thing can be said when it comes to a white man with a group of of little girls.. Thats just the way it is..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

This is your thread, Toaster..

If you want to profile blacks for wanting to fight then why not profile whites for wanting to rape and kill little girls.. After all you have 2 good local recent examples to back up what I say...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

No. On the contrary ... 10% of male Kenyon teens are HIV+, while 40% of young-teen Kenyon females are HIV+... wanna guess why pad're? Bantu will be Bantu ... eh?
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing thing can be said when it comes to a white man with a group of of little girls.. Thats just the way it is..
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
This is your thread, Toaster..
If you want to profile blacks for wanting to fight then why not profile whites for wanting to rape and kill little girls.. After all you have 2 good local recent examples to back up what I say...
I'm talking about families having a peaceful day at the beach,and you're talking about white guys raping and killing little girls.
I don't see the connection, but we do know blacks commit 75% of the homicides in Jacksonville with a population % of less than 30%. Most of those killings are done by black males that have a population of
less than half of that 30%.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about families having a peaceful day at the beach,and you're talking about white guys raping and killing little girls.
I don't see the connection, but we do know blacks commit 75% of the homicides in Jacksonville with a population % of less than 30%. Most of those killings are done by black males that have a population of
less than half of that 30%.
But whites are 100% responsible for raping and killing little girls here in Jacksonville...

I have an idea to help families have a peaceful day at the beach or anywhere else... All american citizens should be required to wear a GPS ankle bracelet or face a tax penalty....

I bet the US supreme court would back me up on this because if they didn't they would look like hypocrites...
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
But whites are 100% responsible for raping and killing little girls here in Jacksonville...
I have an idea to help families have a peaceful day at the beach or anywhere else... All american citizens should be required to wear a GPS ankle bracelet or face a tax penalty....
I bet the US supreme court would back me up on this because if they didn't they would look like hypocrites...
The killings yes, but I serious doubt the raping part.
Blacks tend not to report sex crimes for fear of retaliation from their community. Even with drive by shootings finding witnesses
is a problem. Many articles have been written on this particular subject.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
The killings yes, but I serious doubt the raping part.
Blacks tend not to report sex crimes for fear of retaliation from their community. Even with drive by shootings finding witnesses
is a problem. Many articles have been written on this particular subject.
If a little black girl was found dead after being raped, Im sure you would see it on the news.. Unless there is some kind of coverup that you know about.. If so please share it with us, or shut the f$$k up...

And you completely dodged my idea as to how to makes america safe with GPS ankle bracelets..

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
If a little black girl was found dead after being raped, Im sure you would see it on the news.. Unless there is some kind of coverup that you know about.. If so please share it with us, or shut the f$$k up...
And you completely dodged my idea as to how to makes america safe with GPS ankle bracelets..

You're dealing with a typical black deflection tactic. They will NEVER admit how horrible their own communities have become or how lawless (after all, they are white laws so why should they care). They LOVE to point out the FEW white mass shootings as if ALL white people engage in that sort of thing as a way to draw attention from the FACT that black communities are some of the most violent in the nation. Blacks attack and kill each other far more than whites are bothering them.

But they still pull out these old canards. What's really funny is when they are stupid enough to try to pull the "KKK" card on you. Everyone knows that there is no more "The KKK" and that they were run out decades ago. Not only that, but most white Americans will have nothing to do with anyone claiming to be KKK. The only KKK you see these days are stupid posers in costumes trying to get attention.

But blacks still think thyey can use them to say ALL white people are evil racists. They conveniently ignore the FACT that more whites voted for Obama than blacks. They conveniently ignore the FACT that their communities are falling apart and that MOST of their children are born as fatherless bastards with NO future. Yet, somehow, it be all whitey's fault.

Ignore this a-hole. You're totally right. The beaches have become a black faced nightmare for white families. And that is exactly what they wanted. That's why they act like that, to scare away non-violent whites so they can claim the beaches for themselves. They have done this with nearly ALL of the Jax parks. Just try to go to one on a Saturday. No sooner do you get your blanket down on the grass will a bunch of them strike up a "football" game right next to you. The ball will land in your meal "by accident" and then a few of them will tackle a homie on top of one of your kids. They LIOVE disrupting the peace of white people.

After Zimmerman walks it will be 10 times worse. Maybe white Americans will finally wake up and see this and put an end to it. I hate to see that, but what choice is there?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dealing with a typical black deflection tactic. They will NEVER admit how horrible their own communities have become or how lawless (after all, they are white laws so why should they care). They LOVE to point out the FEW white mass shootings as if ALL white people engage in that sort of thing as a way to draw attention from the FACT that black communities are some of the most violent in the nation. Blacks attack and kill each other far more than whites are bothering them.
But they still pull out these old canards. What's really funny is when they are stupid enough to try to pull the "KKK" card on you. Everyone knows that there is no more "The KKK" and that they were run out decades ago. Not only that, but most white Americans will have nothing to do with anyone claiming to be KKK. The only KKK you see these days are stupid posers in costumes trying to get attention.
But blacks still think thyey can use them to say ALL white people are evil racists. They conveniently ignore the FACT that more whites voted for Obama than blacks. They conveniently ignore the FACT that their communities are falling apart and that MOST of their children are born as fatherless bastards with NO future. Yet, somehow, it be all whitey's fault.
Ignore this a-hole. You're totally right. The beaches have become a black faced nightmare for white families. And that is exactly what they wanted. That's why they act like that, to scare away non-violent whites so they can claim the beaches for themselves. They have done this with nearly ALL of the Jax parks. Just try to go to one on a Saturday. No sooner do you get your blanket down on the grass will a bunch of them strike up a "football" game right next to you. The ball will land in your meal "by accident" and then a few of them will tackle a homie on top of one of your kids. They LIOVE disrupting the peace of white people.
After Zimmerman walks it will be 10 times worse. Maybe white Americans will finally wake up and see this and put an end to it. I hate to see that, but what choice is there?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
I go to the beach several times a year and never had any problem..

This isn't the 60's anymore so you will never get the race war that you want.. There has been to many interracial births for that to happen... Would you kill your half black or white granddaughter?

As far as Zimmerman is concerned.. He was nothing more then a cop wan-a-be, he wanted to be an authority figure with a gun, stalking folks as he seen fit..

I remember reading in the news about a black man that risked his life by kicking in the door of an hispanic mans house and saving 3 adult white women and one little girl that was half white half hispanic ..

I suggest you get your head out of the toilet and take in a deep of fresh air... The only thing that is bringing this country down is crony capitalism and idiots like you...
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Uh, well..........

On a side note is any worried about how America is fast becoming a police state?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I go to the beach several times a year and never had any problem..
This isn't the 60's anymore so you will never get the race war that you want.. There has been to many interracial births for that to happen... Would you kill your half black or white granddaughter?
As far as Zimmerman is concerned.. He was nothing more then a cop wan-a-be, he wanted to be an authority figure with a gun, stalking folks as he seen fit..
I remember reading in the news about a black man that risked his life by kicking in the door of an hispanic mans house and saving 3 adult white women and one little girl that was half white half hispanic ..
I suggest you get your head out of the toilet and take in a deep of fresh air... The only thing that is bringing this country down is crony capitalism and idiots like you...

I don't "want" a race war at all. It would be a wash. There simply are not enough black Americans to pull it off. That's why they have to resort to guerilla tactics and attack only soft targets like elderly and lone white people. I have no interest in engaging in combat with people so devoid of honor.

Trying to get personal with me in a public forum is moronic. Save your breath. Clearly you haven't been to many Jax parks lately, particularly on a weekend.

Why were so many cops necessary for the 4th? Huge roving bands of white "homies"? Of course not. You seem to forget that images of black beach hostilities have made it to video and hence are all over the world by now. This kind of crap is why they are avoided by most other races. Wake up already.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you haven't been to many Jax parks lately, particularly on a weekend.

Why were so many cops necessary for the 4th?
I have been to the beach many times on the weekend .. I only live 15 minuets away from the shore.. I toss my bicycle in the back of my truck and park at the bugerking just past beach blvd on a1a... I ride all over.. I even ride on the board walk.. You are just using this incident to brand an entire race..

Why are so many cops necessary for the football games we have here in Jacksonville? Crowds can get out of had anywhere that you go ... Are you too stupid you realize that? At least no one got their throat cut at the beach incident...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to the beach many times on the weekend .. I only live 15 minuets away from the shore.. I toss my bicycle in the back of my truck and park at the bugerking just past beach blvd on a1a... I ride all over.. I even ride on the board walk.. You are just using this incident to brand an entire race..
Why are so many cops necessary for the football games we have here in Jacksonville? Crowds can get out of had anywhere that you go ... Are you too stupid you realize that? At least no one got their throat cut at the beach incident...

Sort of the way people used Adam Lanza or Anders Breivik to judge the whole of the white race? ZSee, it really does work BOTH ways. Thanks for playing, but trying to get personal with me in an online forum only paints a clearer picture of YOU.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of the way people used Adam Lanza or Anders Breivik to judge the whole of the white race? ZSee, it really does work BOTH ways. Thanks for playing, but trying to get personal with me in an online forum only paints a clearer picture of YOU.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I call it like I see it so if you want to take that personal thats your problem , not mine...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it like I see it so if you want to take that personal thats your problem , not mine...

Such a typical non-answer. Deflect all you like, but EVERYBODY knows who the REAL problems in Jax are.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYBODY knows who the REAL problems in Jax are.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
Its folks like you.. I already knew that..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Its folks like you.. I already knew that..

I don't pick fights on the beach or stick guns in people's faces. All I do is work and pay taxes. What kind of problems do you think I cause? Or do you assume something because of my color?

Like it or not, pointing out the black crime problem doesn't make me a racist, it makes me a realist. Too bad you prefer to hide the truth, I don't. Again, we KNOW who is causing most of the problems, particularly the violent ones, in Jacksonville.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>

Like it or not, pointing out the black crime problem doesn't make me a racist, it makes me a realist.
When you single out black crime while ignoring white crime, and even having sympathy white criminals.. It makes you a raciest...

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. Its a duck, and you sir are a duck, not a realist..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
When you single out black crime while ignoring white crime, and even having sympathy white criminals.. It makes you a raciest...
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. Its a duck, and you sir are a duck, not a realist..

Well, the reason the cops had to double up on the beach was NOT because of white crooks. And no, I don't cheer for white crooks at all. Can you say the same about blacks? No. They glorify lawlessness for the most part because MOST of them HATE white people for just being white.

So destroying the peace of white communities seems to be their primary goal. Unless it's something else. Maybe they just can't stand to be around themselves and once they become a majority number in a venue they go on the freakin warpath.

By all means point out where the white crooks are, I'd love to discuss it. But so far the black crooks seem to be in the lead.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
St. Augustine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Augustine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••