Law & Disorder: St. Augustine woman k...

Law & Disorder: St. Augustine woman killed in I-95 accident

There are 2 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from May 25, 2013, titled Law & Disorder: St. Augustine woman killed in I-95 accident. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

Yvette Renee Montgomery, 55, was in her Toyota Avalon, which was stopped across the southbound lanes of the interstate at mile marker 335 in Duval County due to an earlier crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

unbelievable

Palatka, FL

#1 Jun 12, 2013
I've worked with Sam for awhile now and this is just horrible. Even though I went to the funeral I still can't believe it. I feel like she's just gonna walk through the door at any minute complaining about money and traffic and criticize me for not taking her advice. It's never going to be the same and I get so angry when I think about it because it could have been anyone, so why her? but my prayers are with her and her loved one's always! And i'll never forget her take on death, she told me "It happens for a reason and we can't just break down, you have to give yourself a shake and be happy, live life , you'll see them again. God just had plans for them, it'll be okay."
nellie

Saint Augustine, FL

#2 Jun 19, 2013
I read this in paper and didnot know this woman...who seemed to be so invovlved with helping others ...My thoughts and prayers are with her family.What a sudden and tragic thing to have happened..RIP...one consolation..she went straight to the Lord...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Augustine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convicted murderer back behind bars Jul 30 Grits 1
News St. Johns voters faced with half cent sales tax... Jul 25 hanseatic 2
News Amid protest, prayer service at local mosque co... Jul 25 Marie-Luise_J 1
News Half-cent sales tax on November ballot for St. ... Jul 24 hanseatic 2
News Proposed Amendments to the St. Johns County Lan... Jul 19 haseatic 5
missing florida girl! Jul 18 MISSING BRENNA HA... 1
News Spanish royalty to visit St. Augustine Jul 17 Ripoffoff 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Augustine Mortgages