Motel guests say they get shocked in ...

Motel guests say they get shocked in the shower

There are 1 comment on the WTLV story from Jul 1, 2013, titled Motel guests say they get shocked in the shower. In it, WTLV reports that:

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The guests in various rooms at the Seabreeze Motel in St. Augustine said they're getting shocked in the shower.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

Tellallfacts

Saint Augustine, FL

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Reporters need to investigate this business and the electrical contractors who showed up to correct the problem. The place to begin is with the planning and building dept. in St. Augustine. Were licensed contractors, sub-contractors used? Let's tell the story behind the fluff piece.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Augustine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr. Joseph Joyner named next Flagler College pr... Dec 1 Nochange 1
News Man Charged with Murder of Woman Missing Since ... (Apr '08) Nov 30 Gabreb 6
Connectionpays Nov 23 Justice 1
News Flagler College's Dr. Leslee Keys receives hist... Nov 23 Whocares 1
Staugflood Nov 18 Taxpayer 1
Clyde E Lassen veterans home Nov 10 Pretty in pink 2
we not going to build donald stupid wall Nov '16 ClintonMoneyColle... 2

St. Augustine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Augustine Mortgages