Meth lab bust in St. Augustine

Meth lab bust in St. Augustine

There are 3 comments on the FirstCoastNews story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Meth lab bust in St. Augustine. In it, FirstCoastNews reports that:

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Three people were arrested Monday in connection with a meth lab found off of Fullerwood Drive, near Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FirstCoastNews.

Whatsthecount

Saint Augustine, FL

#1 Jul 10, 2013
What is the total meth labs busted in the oldest city, st. augustine? This abuse is within the city limits not just the county. Ex-mayor lives in the area.
me beane

Hollywood, FL

#2 May 26, 2014
My mother n father are in prison bc of all the mistakes you have all made.. consider how your kids feel u dicks. My son hasnt bin able to remember his oma n opa bc of this. Imagine if u grew up like we did. Remember... shit sticks
me beane

Hollywood, FL

#3 May 26, 2014
I haven't seen my parents in two years... longest ive bin without them... feels like zayne micahs g parents are gone for good. Ive lost too much bc of this shit.. get a grip... sleep is fuckin awesome!!!!! Not looking behind the stove n shit. Ive watched it my whole life. Even with my lil brother. Why cant u just want better....???? Lil gracie says gas up n get right... ur family needs u more than u need urself.... real talk tigga

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Augustine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is a good divorce attorney in St. Augustine? Jul 22 Divorcing 1
News Driver who endangered pedestrians has chronic d... Jul 22 Coverup 1
Looking for kind hearts Jul 5 AllFetusMatter 1
News Candidates qualify for local elections; write-i... Jul 5 Truth be Told 2
News St. Augustine mayor questions details of mobili... Jun '16 Lastminute 1
Taxspend Jun '16 Taxspend 1
News St. Augustine's mobility task force aims to thi... Jun '16 Walkwalkwalk 1

St. Augustine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance