4 arrested at Nease related to drug deal gone bad

Oct 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTLV

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Four students were arrested Wednesday on charges related to an August drug deal gone bad and a missing gun.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Crybaby

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

More students need to be identified who deal in drugs and drink. Too many are allowed to slide. There are many students who do not learn from their actions. Davidson just finally got caught for his actions.
Frank

Rye, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Why didn't the police attempt to locate the gun that was thrown in the area of school children on the night they made several arrests (8/30/2012) and discovered the gun was left near the Palencia Elementary school students? They waited until a week later on September 6th to go back and toallegedly attempt to locate the gun!? It's pathetic they didn't prioritize locating the gun that night and we are all lucky as parents of Palenica students that none of our children found it first and accidentally killed someone!
Brad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I think some of the kids that went to jail got more than what they needed some should not have been charged with that they got charged with. Holding a gun for someone or even holding anything for someone should not be a big ass crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Augustine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Augustine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••