Homicide Investigating Apparent Suici...

Homicide Investigating Apparent Suicide of Deputy's Girlfriend in St. Augustine

There are 56 comments on the WTLV story from Sep 3, 2010, titled Homicide Investigating Apparent Suicide of Deputy's Girlfriend in St. Augustine. In it, WTLV reports that:

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The girlfriend of a St. Johns County sheriff's deputy died overnight in an apparent suicide, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kitty

AOL

#2 Sep 5, 2010
well i have asked about where she id going to be so we can pay our respect but no one wants to say anything infact i was told it was none of my concern she was taken care of.
dg at pdv

Tacoma, WA

#4 Sep 9, 2010
Since even you don't want to say her name, are her initials MC?
dg at pdv

Tacoma, WA

#5 Sep 9, 2010
I mean M.O.
InMyHeart

Vero Beach, FL

#6 Sep 19, 2010
If you are a good friend or family member then you were welcomed to pay your respects & if you wanted to find out details of the service, you should have been able to reach her family or friends to do so, but if you werent apart of her life, you should respect the wishes of her loved ones to let them handle this the way they need to. She will be missed & loved by all that she touched with her smile. I love you friend.
dg at pdv

Tacoma, WA

#8 Sep 25, 2010
No news is not good news.
AROD

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Sep 25, 2010
This young woman loved her daughter more than anyone or anything in this WORLD. She would not have done this to her daughter. This is a mess and this should be investigated by the FBI, not local officials. This is a huge blemish on the St. John's County Sheriffs Department. This young woman worked several jobs to support her daughter.
dg at pdv

Tacoma, WA

#10 Sep 29, 2010
No one has said she was depressed. Everyone I've heard from said she was hopeful about her future and LEAVING him that day.

IS there an investigation in progress? An active one? A real one?
dg at pdv

Tacoma, WA

#11 Oct 6, 2010
It's a wrap then?
dg at pdv

Tacoma, WA

#13 Oct 23, 2010
I keep thinking "we the people" are supposed to do something about it...
LMeade

Orlando, FL

#14 Dec 27, 2010
And half you people obviously don't know the police office involved, he is a great person and would never do such a thing to anyone, before you start blaming one person please look at the situation in another perspective
A Friend

Saint Augustine, FL

#23 May 9, 2011
Hey justice,sunflower,dragonfly we got judged as NUTS!!! wonder who judged us ??? bet it was noneya??? Here is a just a thought a persons lips do not turn blue until about 4 to 6 mintues after the brain is without oxygen? did it take 4 to 6 mintues for that door to be kicked in??? Hmmm I wonder.
Justice

Sebastian, FL

#24 May 9, 2011
No it didnt take that long, it was never shut or locked to begin with, I know about a short fuse I had been in her place. He kicked the door smashing it becauase thats what abusive men do to scare women! He was right there with her and framed her so he wouldnt get caught! Friend....would you happen to know about "susie Q?"
JB fan-fam

High Springs, FL

#25 May 11, 2011
High road...no longer. Silence, no longer afforded. You think you know so much...we know just as much, if not more.
So many lies...
Now unfortunately, Michelle's not so sunny side will have to be brought to light. Sadly, this is your doing. This is the legacy you insisted on.
Her death is so tragic, and we are truly sad for the loss of her to the family.
Question...when she almost died from alchol poisoning and no one in her family made time to go see her and see if she was OK once Jeremy scooped her up and took her to ER. "Just let us know how it turns out" said her family.
Key's trip, anyone? There are 10 witnesses to that fiasco.
Lies, again.
Tired, so tired!
I knew Michelle only a short time. Thought she was a sweet, shy girl. Exceptionally sweet child, Lexi.
However...now you are talking such trash against out sweet Jeremy. Yall, did'nt know him like we do. He DOES NOT have a violent streak. Did they probably have a crappy relationship...probably. Neither one of them perfect.
Silence? Thing of the past...
dragonfly

Jacksonville, FL

#28 May 17, 2011
by the way and ambulance that her friend called took her to the hospital and he didn't even ride with her!!!! So scooped her up my ass!
JB fan-fam

Live Oak, FL

#32 May 28, 2011
Just a small clarification...JB fan-fam is NOT his mother OR him OR his sister OR step-father. However, as stated in name I am a family member. I have known Jeremy since birth...as NONE of you have. He was always a sweet child, and to me still is.
Our family is truly sad for the loss that Michelle's family is going through because of this tragedy. And a tragedy it is...but not at the hands of Jeremy. You believe what you may to get throught this tragic time. That is understandable. I cannot imagine the anquish. But I would also state, that it has been brought to the authorities that she had tried to commit suicide before (these words came from the mouth of her own mother)
We are not ignorant or trying to hide....anything.
The questions are being asked...and answered.
Also...his mother does not look at these vile blogs. And a vicious lot you all are. You are not a representative of the girl we did know in Michelle. However short a time that was.
Jeremy Banks Supporter

Jacksonville, FL

#34 Aug 4, 2011
Instead of simply accepting the fact that Michelle committed suicide, it is so much easier to blame Jeremy. By doing this, her family and friends are taking the blame away from themselves (naturally) so they are not haunted by what they may have missed, what signals that were there that they didn't see - instead it is so much easier to blame the soon to be ex-boyfriend. GOD help you. You are nasty vile people. Yes, I am talking to you, old boyfriend. Pitiful.
cloud

Tacoma, WA

#35 Aug 6, 2011
How about a lie detector test to clear the air?
cloud

Tacoma, WA

#37 Aug 12, 2011
I'm so aware of how bad things can be but still uncomfortable with reading that all cops are liars. I don't believe that. Yes there is a brotherhood, and there is incredible pressure to stay within it's bounds, but let's have a moment of appreciative silence for every officer who has braved daring to do the right thing - and any officer who might yet do that in behalf of Michelle.(nudge nudge)
Concerned

United States

#42 Sep 3, 2011
Suicide is a lnever ending decision to a temporary problem! May God bless all that has been affected!
AFriend

Saint Augustine, FL

#44 Oct 6, 2011
Happy Birthday Michelle! Wish you were here to give you a big hug:( just know you are in my heart and i miss you bunches we will see each other again one day until then please look out for everyone that loves you down here on earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Augustine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game Stop Cobblestone Oct 17 Nerdgameguy 3
Sharon L.Peterson Schulman (Mar '13) Oct 14 Amy eddy 21
Reputable home repair company in Saint Augustine Oct 9 Micky Pedrick 1
News As waters slowly rise Mayor Shaver paying atten... Sep 23 Smellsmell 1
Jobs that pay daily? Sep 21 Interested 1
Donna Maso-Furedi - 18 years of Hell, and Abuse Sep 20 Tom Malcry 2
News City of St Augustine not conducting door-to-doo... Sep '17 Takers 1

St. Augustine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance