Lynyrd Skynyrd Drummer Arrested for F...

Lynyrd Skynyrd Drummer Arrested for Failing to Register as a Sex Offender

There are 43 comments on the FirstCoastNews story from Nov 20, 2007, titled Lynyrd Skynyrd Drummer Arrested for Failing to Register as a Sex Offender. In it, FirstCoastNews reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- The original drummer of Lynyrd Skynyrd has been arrested for failure to register as a sex offender. via FirstCoastNews

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FirstCoastNews.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Darin Jones

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Nov 24, 2007
There is alot of concern about Artimus Pyle.He should have known to renew his license as a sex offender,or he was going to get busted.He is obviously guilty whatever he did to that little girl.Because he has been arrested for it and pled guilty in court about it.Thats why Skynyrd doesn't want him back in the band.Yes his music is good but i wouldnot hang out with him or let him around my kids either.
Melissa Jones

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Nov 24, 2007
I liked Artimus Pyles music but dont like what he has done.Personally i think he is a pervert and deserves to be arrested for not registering as a sex offender.Its really sad what he did to that little girl a while back.I wouldnt want him around none of my children at all.I hope St. Johns County keeps him locked up for a while.I hate sex offenders and they should be punished.
Valerie Shuman

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus Pyle was a drummer for Lynyrd Skynyrd.I know thats why the band doesn't want him back because of what he did to that little girl back in 1991 when he was arrested the first time.I think he is definitely guilty and a pervert for that matter.He should be locked up for not registering as a sex offender when he went to renew his license.I woulnt want him around none of my kids as well.He is a sick individual.
Mike Wiley

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus may be a good drummer but he is one sick individual for molesting that little girl a while back.I think he is guilty.If he touched any of my kids i would kill him.
Terri Doty

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 24, 2007
I donot like Artimus Pyle.I hope St.Johns County keeps him locked up for a while.He is nothing but a child molester,sex offender,and an ex Skynyrd member whose career in Rock and Roll is all washed up.
Patty Jackson

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus Pyle is nothing but a Rock and Roll has been.He is a pervert and a sexual predator who shuld stay locked up.My heart goes out to that little girl he molested a while back.
Brince Jones

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Nov 24, 2007
I dont like Artimus Pyle.He is nothing but a washed up musician trying to make money off of his dead friends that were killed in the plane crash.He is a pervert,a child molester ,and a sexual predator.If he come around any of my kids or grand kids I would have a shotgun loaded and ready for him.If St.Augustine is smart they will keep him locked up and not turn him back out on the streets.He may molest another little girl.You never know.
Martha Jones

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Nov 24, 2007
I was never into Artimus Pyle's music.If he was not guilty fro molesting that little girl then he wouldn't be locked up.I think he is nothing but a drunken sexual predator that should stay locked up in St.Johns County Jail...
Sandy Smith

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus is sick in the head and should be punished for not registering as a sex offender when he renewed his license.He molested a little girl and he should stay locked up.
Tina Johns

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus deserves to be locked up because he is a pervert.and he could molest someone else's kid again too.
Denise Ellis

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Nov 24, 2007
I like Lynyrd Skynyrd's music but I dont like Artimus Pyle.He molested a little girl and he is guilty.
Rhonda Wilkins

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Nov 24, 2007
I dont like Artimus Pyle for molesting that little girl back in 1991.He is guilty and should be punished for not renewindg his license as a sexual offender.I hopethey dont turn him back out on the streets.
Josh Crews

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus is a sexual predator that should stay locked up.He is such a pervert for molesting that little girl.
Kristy Crews

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus is a child molester.
Melissa Coleman

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus Pyle is a child molester and thats all there is to say about it.
Richard Smith

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus is a guilty child molester looking for sympathy because he survived a plane crash.
Brince Smith

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus Pyle is a sick child molester.
Angel Garrison

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Nov 24, 2007
Artimus Pyle had some great music in his prime with Lynyrd Skynyrd.I was shocked when he was arrested for child molestation back in 1991.Thats why Skynyrd kicked him out of the band because he was guilty and did 8 years probation in St. Johns County.I beleve he was arrested again a 2nd.time for the same thing.Now I heard he was arrested again for failing to register as a sex offender when he rnewed his driver's license.I guess he thought since he was a celebrity he wouldnot get caught.Well that ding dong was wrong.I think he deserves to be locked up for that.
David Garrison

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Nov 24, 2007
I wouldnt want that long haired child molesting pervert around my kids.
John Turknett

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Nov 24, 2007
I hope St,Johns County keeps Artimus"Child Molester"Pyle locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Augustine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
URGENT NOTICE! Pineapple Willy's in PCB, FL Fri Anonymous 1
Warning to St. Augustine Police Nov 11 Voncile 17
News Florida rescuers find man, 83, with dementia co... Nov 11 Voncile 1
Trunt's Space Jockeys Mount Up! Nov 10 Mrs Washington s 2
WSOS Disrespects First Amendment Oct 29 Boycott WSOS 1
News Biden Calls Romney's Proposals 'Etch A Sketchy' (Oct '12) Oct '18 Flame Grilled Her... 5
Kenneth Ulich "THE CORRUPT ATTORNEY" (Jul '13) Sep '18 Anonymous 11

St. Augustine Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Augustine Mortgages