Kenneth Ulich "THE CORRUPT ATTORNEY"

Kenneth Ulich "THE CORRUPT ATTORNEY"

Posted in the St. Augustine Forum

Citizen Kane

Melbourne, FL

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Mr. Kenneth Ulich is a former Prosecutor from Flagler County FL, that conspired to prosecute an innocent citizen using fabricated evidence and falsely sworn affidavits before he resigned from his position at the State Attorney's Office. He is now hiding in St. Augustine FL, away from the scandal that he initiated and is posing as a "Criminal Defense Attorney" with high hopes that his past will be left behind without a trace. Beware of this Attorney and do your home work before you hire any Attorney. Good luck...
ACLU member

Torrance, CA

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Mr. Ulich, you are on NOTICE...
freeman

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 5, 2013
"a waste of human flesh"
Hunter 1

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 1, 2013
This is why America has lost respect among our peers because of corruption in our government.
Donny B

Torrance, CA

#5 Oct 6, 2013
The American Justice System is just a business and the bottom line is dollar and cents...
JDL

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 23, 2013
This Attorney is part of RJ Larizza's corrupt network.
St augustine native

United States

#8 May 20, 2014
He has done pro-bono work in the past for many people and extremely respected in st augustine he currently serves on several on the boards of several charitable organizations. My guess is who ever posted the original post was probably prosecuted and convicted and blames their mistakes on Mr. Ulich
Citizen Kane

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2014
St augustine native wrote:
He has done pro-bono work in the past for many people and extremely respected in st augustine he currently serves on several on the boards of several charitable organizations. My guess is who ever posted the original post was probably prosecuted and convicted and blames their mistakes on Mr. Ulich
Kenneth Ulich is part of R J Larizza;s Corrupt Network he filed Information against innocent Citizens using Fabricated Evidence and Falsely Sworn Affidavits, when he became aware of a pending FBI Ivestigation he resigned thinking that he would have a second chance as a "Defense Attorney" his partner in-crime was, Judge Raul Zambrano, they would set-up cases on the docket and tag-team Defense Attorney's using Corrupt tactics. Kenneth Ulich is a LIAR and a COWARD that RANAWAY form his post...
Old_timer

Hicksville, NY

#10 Sep 5, 2015
Mr. Kenneth Ulich conspired with other attorneys to maliciously prosecute an innocent citizen which failed the citizen was not convicted. GOD BLESS AMERICA...
USMC Vet

East Hartford, CT

#11 Dec 18, 2016
St augustine native wrote:
My guess is Mr. Ulich is the " St Augustine native, " RUN AND HIDE YOU COWARD... God Bless America.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Sep 5, 2018
He will do the absolute minimum for you. I provided a lengthy defense to him, since he had done nothing to build one. I had no criminal record and am a decorated army officer who is active in the community. I ended up with 3 years probation, while a young guy got 1 year for strangling his girlfriend. I feel he sold me out because the legal community sees him as a pariah. If I had known about his baggage I would have never hired him. Obviously, there is a lot to my story. I now have a major distrust of lawyers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Augustine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
URGENT NOTICE! Pineapple Willy's in PCB, FL Nov 12 Private Citizen 1
Warning to St. Augustine Police Nov 11 Voncile 17
News Florida rescuers find man, 83, with dementia co... Nov 11 Voncile 1
Trunt's Space Jockeys Mount Up! Nov 10 Mrs Washington s 2
WSOS Disrespects First Amendment Oct 29 Boycott WSOS 1
News Biden Calls Romney's Proposals 'Etch A Sketchy' (Oct '12) Oct '18 Flame Grilled Her... 5
Larizza Makes Bet at Rape Victim's Expense (Aug '08) Sep '18 Trini jack 9

St. Augustine Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Augustine Mortgages