Oil production to grow at fastest rat...

Oil production to grow at fastest rate ever

Posted in the St. Anthony Forum

Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Oil production to grow at fastest rate ever

Source: Fuel Fix/Houston Chronicle

Driven by the shale boom, the United States in 2014 will hit its highest daily oil production level since 1988 and will grow oil output at the highest rate ever, the U.S. Energy Information Administration predicted Tuesday.

U.S. daily oil production, which averaged 6.4 million barrels a day in 2012, will surge 23 percent to average 7.9 million barrels a day in 2014, the administration said.

The daily production rate will jump 900,000 barrels between 2012 and 2013, a record for growth in a single year, EIA Administrator Adam Sieminski said in a conference call with reporters. The previous record of 800,000 barrels per day was set a year ago and was the largest one-year jump since 1951. Oil was first produced in the United States in 1859.

“That is the largest single-year growth in U.S. production all the way back to the drake oil well in Titusville, Pennsylvania in 1859,” Sieminski said.“That is pretty impressive.”

Read more: http://fuelfix.com/blog/2013/01/08/us-oil-pro...

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Private industry is a wonderful concept.

Obama has done his best to shut down all the public lands to oil production. Thank goodness there are capitalists that still exist in this country.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Obama has done his best to INCREASE oil production.
Once again, you tell lies.
Obama and the white house reduced permits on government lands and shut down exploration off of the east coast, in addition to shutting down production in the gulf of mexico for months. If that is his best, he isn't trying very hard. Good thing most of the Bakken formation is on privately held land that Obama has nothing to do with.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever tell the truth?
I guess we know that you aren't a Christian now at least.
Do you ever do anything but call others liar and not prove a damned thing?

You are a freakin' waste of human DNA.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Hertz to be called a liar, but you DO DESERVE IT....
insistent

Grantsburg, WI

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Hertz to be called a liar, but you DO DESERVE IT....
Bayahahayahahyahahhhnotaaaahte reaaaahuncledaddyahahahaayhaha hahok!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever tell the truth?
I guess we know that you aren't a Christian now at least.
Do you ever back up what you post with any facts slewsie?

2. slewsie

An idiot, dolt, someone who talks incessantly about things they are completely wrong about.

Wow, that Rachel Maddow is a real slewsie.

or

Wow, that Rush Limbaugh is a real slewsie.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Sure, but pretend I don't while you drink a "Guiness"..... LMAOROTFU~!

What a loser, puts dumb lies out and cites them as "facts" ?? LMAOROTFU~!

non·start·er (nn-stärtr)
n.
1. One that fails to start.
2. An idea, proposal, or candidate with no chance of being accepted or successful...

Gee, yours isn't actually connected to me at all and mine NAILS you... Poor non-sense.

nonsense wrote-...I feel a little dumber every time I read one of your posts.

You should feel dumber, YOU ARE ~! LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure, but pretend I don't while you drink a "Guiness"..... LMAOROTFU~!
What a loser, puts dumb lies out and cites them as "facts" ?? LMAOROTFU~!
non·start·er (nn-stärtr)
n.
1. One that fails to start.
2. An idea, proposal, or candidate with no chance of being accepted or successful...
Gee, yours isn't actually connected to me at all and mine NAILS you... Poor non-sense.
nonsense wrote-...I feel a little dumber every time I read one of your posts.
You should feel dumber, YOU ARE ~! LMAOROTFU~!
That is some really slewy writing you did there, slewsie.

slewy

sloppy, screwy, careless writing

Don't ruin our paper with your slewy writing!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

That one was published in 2007 slewsie, no wonder you like to use the urban dictionary as a source, it describes you so well.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Oil production to grow at fastest rate ever
Source: Fuel Fix/Houston Chronicle
Driven by the shale boom, the United States in 2014 will hit its highest daily oil production level since 1988 and will grow oil output at the highest rate ever, the U.S. Energy Information Administration predicted Tuesday.
U.S. daily oil production, which averaged 6.4 million barrels a day in 2012, will surge 23 percent to average 7.9 million barrels a day in 2014, the administration said.
The daily production rate will jump 900,000 barrels between 2012 and 2013, a record for growth in a single year, EIA Administrator Adam Sieminski said in a conference call with reporters. The previous record of 800,000 barrels per day was set a year ago and was the largest one-year jump since 1951. Oil was first produced in the United States in 1859.
“That is the largest single-year growth in U.S. production all the way back to the drake oil well in Titusville, Pennsylvania in 1859,” Sieminski said.“That is pretty impressive.”
Read more: http://fuelfix.com/blog/2013/01/08/us-oil-pro...
Yes, oil and natural gas production on private lands has been booming. It is a good thing to considering the decrease on Federal land and decrease in permits given by the Obama administration.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Why wouldn't we save federal resources for future generations ?? Oh right=GREED !!!
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jan 9, 2013
blah blah blah Thorazine

blah blah blah Demokrats

blah blah blah pyscho

blah blah blah Phillips vodka

blah blah blah Romney 54% Obama 46%

blah blah blah right wing extremist rant

blah blah blah your mother

blah blah blah where's my male escort

blah blah blah fauch you

blah blah blah more Phillips vodka

blah blah blah can't find the toilet again

blah blah blah letter "K"

blah blah blah more fringe rant

blah blah blah going to pass out now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This forum sucks now 5 hr Cat Fan 4
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Mothra 37,864
Cadet bone spur 10 hr Davycrockett 1
Why Sun KyTEE 1
Threads Gone I'm Gone Sun figgypops 7
News Defense wants trial moved for officer who shot ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Christsharian Dee... 1
News 118 Cats Euthanized After "Rescue" from Mobile ... (Feb '09) Jul '16 hog jaws 597

St. Anthony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Anthony Mortgages