Angie Marie Housman

Dec 8, 2007 Full story: BellaOnline 33

Fourteen years ago, she died of exposure in the woods tied to a tree. Fourteen years ago, while walking home from her bus stop she disappeared, that was November 18, 1993. via BellaOnline

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shantell daugherty

Palmer, TX

#1 Dec 26, 2007
I just wanted to leave a comment about the Angie Housman situation it really hits close to home she was a close friend to me well as close as two forth graders could be. She was the sweetest thing if i can say would not harm a fly as gitty and goofy as they come and loved to be loved loved to have a friend she was in my class and we played together and i just wanted her to know that i love her will never forget her i moved to texas in the 5th grade and still talk about her to this day love you angie!!!!!!!
john att agent

Philippines

#2 Dec 31, 2007
im not supposed to do this as my job requires me not to communicate with members that we serve on our shift as internet connectivity agents...let me just say this..its crazy how one can abduct/kidnap an innocent child and leave her (angie housman) to die out in the cold, in the woods...my prayers for angie and her family especially her mom...Godbless!

Since: Jun 08

Farmington, MO

#3 Jul 12, 2008
I'm sure Angies family will be glad to hear people still remember her for who she was and not how she died. I will let her cousins know.
st ann girl

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2008
i just wanted to leave a comment about angie houseman, she was a girl loved by many and very much missed. she was a friend of my daughters, and was always a sweet, loving happy little girl, it is so tragic how she died, and how her killers were never found. my daughter to this day still has bad dreams about what happened to her and still cries and she is 23 years old. angie you will never be forgotten. you brightened so many lives. my love, prayers to her family always.

Since: May 08

Maryland Heights, MO

#5 Sep 27, 2008
I still remember. I wish her family well.
Donica

AOL

#6 Jan 10, 2009
I remember this case very clearly. I was in fourth grade at the time, and what really hits home is that I would have gone to Middle and High school with her. I would have probably known her had this not happened.
gar

De Soto, MO

#7 Feb 3, 2009
i just want to say angie is still remembered by a lot of people. she is not forgotten. that was a terrible time for st louis area residents. i wish her family well. i know how hard it is to lose a child and time does help heal the pain somewhat, but you never truly get over it. hopefully one day her abductor will be brought to justice. god bless.
hmg

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2009
Thanks everyone. Angie is my cousin. While I was only 3 when she was abducted it means sooo much that everyone remembers the girl she was, not how she died. Hopefully some day her killer will be caught and get the punishment he deserves.
WOW

Saint Peters, MO

#9 Nov 26, 2009
After this happened I stopped going to Busch. It has never been the same...now its just a spooky place to be. I have never forgotten this little girl and have thought of her often. My Prayers are with her family...
Tarah Poteet

Marcus Hook, PA

#10 Aug 22, 2010
shantell daugherty wrote:
I just wanted to leave a comment about the Angie Housman situation it really hits close to home she was a close friend to me well as close as two forth graders could be. She was the sweetest thing if i can say would not harm a fly as gitty and goofy as they come and loved to be loved loved to have a friend she was in my class and we played together and i just wanted her to know that i love her will never forget her i moved to texas in the 5th grade and still talk about her to this day love you angie!!!!!!!
I also want to leave a comment as a friend of angies at buder. She was one of the sweetest people I remember meeting in school. I cannot say that I was her bestfriend but I can still remember going to the book club stuff and picking out books. The day my mom had told me what happened all I could see was her face in the back of my mind. I still think about her and wish she could be here today to enjoy the great life I know she would have had. I too moved but in 6th grade and she has never left my memory. RIP. We love you angie!
1 Possible LEAD

Wentzville, MO

#11 Sep 5, 2010
hmg wrote:
Thanks everyone. Angie is my cousin. While I was only 3 when she was abducted it means sooo much that everyone remembers the girl she was, not how she died. Hopefully some day her killer will be caught and get the punishment he deserves.
Was there a Steiniger family living near by then? If so you may want to ask major case squad to investigate the father and or son Ron. Very suspicious. They live right by the bus stop. check out his wall on FB @ facebook.com/ron.steiniger
concerned citizen

Wentzville, MO

#12 Sep 7, 2010
I agree that RON STEINIGER and his father should be looked at! Please if you question what we are saying please visit his site at TWITTER "GHOSTPRISONER" or his facebook account! My heart goes out to all Angies family and friends and I truly hope that soon you will have the resolution that will bring you some peace.
apj

United States

#13 Sep 13, 2010
Please check out rod steiniger. I read between the lines on Facebook page. He mentions "that busch girl. He mentions neighbor. Omg it just hit me. Angie housman.
andy mom

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 1, 2010
whadate is this fort
1 Possible LEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there a Steiniger family living near by then? If so you may want to ask major case squad to investigate the father and or son Ron. Very suspicious. They live right by the bus stop. check out his wall on FB @ facebook.com/ron.steiniger
TanyaB

O Fallon, MO

#15 Apr 25, 2011
This case will always haunt me and I was 12 at the time. I didn't really know Angie well, my mom knew her mother. But I think about Angie almost daily.

Angie, you are missed, you are not forgotten sweetheart, and you never will. Angels are never too distant to hear us.

However after viewing the comments here, I decided to check out the Ron Steiniger guy. WOW.... if this guy lived near Angie at that time, he needs to be investigated. There is something seriously mentally wrong with him. And his FB account hasnt been deleted why?
Stacey

Saint Peters, MO

#16 May 4, 2011
I remember this, but don't remember any Ron Steiniger ever being a suspect, so what did this guy do to make people call him out on here?
TanyaB

South Burlington, VT

#17 May 10, 2011
Stacey wrote:
I remember this, but don't remember any Ron Steiniger ever being a suspect, so what did this guy do to make people call him out on here?
Not sure, from what I gathered he was Angie's neighbor. And apparently not too long ago he brought up something about Angie on his FB, and judging from his FB he's not exactly all there.
TanyaB

South Burlington, VT

#18 May 10, 2011
These are a few of his status. I'd like to know why Facebook lets him keep an account.

Ron Steiniger
The cops are secretly on my team, we don't kill them. don't get ur panties in a wad, retard because they law doesn't let them, anyway. Here's ur jug of piss drunk bitch. Remember that months ago? Save me a sip... See, we are pals, huh

And it just goes on and on, it seems he updates about every hour and it's just the same thing on and on, about pedo comments and saying he's going to kill someone.

I actually couldn't post most of his stuff because they were so bad.
kls

United States

#19 May 11, 2011
Has anyone reported this guy to the police? If people suspect he had something to do with it, he needs to be reported. This has been an unsolved case for 18 years and it still haunts me. If he did it, he needs to be punished for his actions.
Kerri

Chicago, IL

#20 Aug 3, 2011
This case breaks my heart to this day. I didn't know Angie or her family. I was a junior in high school when this terrible injustice happened to them. She was found on my birthday and I will always remember her picture in my head. Mostly I remember they showed part of her funeral on tv and played the song say hello to heaven. To this day I keep that song on my iPod and it still makes me' cry. Now I have a beautiful daughter of my own who will be entering fourth grade this year. I can't help but think of a life cut needlessly short. But I take solice in knowing that whoever did this will eventually be judged by their maker and god alone will punish them. But I really wish justice would be served to them now! To her family I wish peace. She will remain in the hearts of all she touched forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Ann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 11 min barefoot2626 2,527
Best Steak Restaurant in North County (Feb '10) 19 min Western Sizzlin 17
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 22 min spocko 3,384
Alabama Supreme Court halts gay-marriage licenses 25 min WeTheSheeple 10
Editorial, UC highway protest: How not to culti... 34 min WooF 5
Ferguson officials to meet with Justice Department 49 min Butters 29
Obama: 'Now is the moment' for police to make c... 50 min CZars_R_US 51
St. Ann Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Ann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip