Roy Dale McKean shot and killed

Posted in the St. Albans Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not a joke

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2013
he was running from police on his motorcycle. he pulled into a driveway and next thing you know there were two shots. then came across a scanner shots fired and then the cop said no ambulance is needed. there was blood everywhere
concerned

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Nov 3, 2013
not a joke wrote:
he was running from police on his motorcycle. he pulled into a driveway and next thing you know there were two shots. then came across a scanner shots fired and then the cop said no ambulance is needed. there was blood everywhere
Roy Dale was my friend I will miss him.
People say stupid thing

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Please tell me this ain't true he was my friend
Anon

Mineral Ridge, OH

#4 Nov 3, 2013
He is in ICU, not dead but not doing well. police won't let anyone in.
People say stupid thing

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 3, 2013
not a joke wrote:
you really should not but this shit on here he has family and friends who love him topix is starting to piss me off.....
not true

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Nov 3, 2013
Not true he is still alive they are waiting for his mom to go up there an sign papers to ok them to run test he is on the vent in bad condition but not dead an the cops beat him after he wrecked his motorcycle
People say stupid thing

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 3, 2013
not true wrote:
Not true he is still alive they are waiting for his mom to go up there an sign papers to ok them to run test he is on the vent in bad condition but not dead an the cops beat him after he wrecked his motorcycle
thanks for updating this .....
knows the truth

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 3, 2013
The cop hit his motorcycle and caused him to wreck..he is in the hospital, not dead.
his cuz

Greensburg, PA

#9 Nov 4, 2013
he is icu and things are looking bad for him so please say a prayer
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Nov 6, 2013
This douchebag use to break in to my house and steal my shit when i was a kid
Concerned

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Nov 6, 2013
I pray this guy will be ok and can see the error of his ways before he dies. Everyone deserves another chance and forgiveness is freely offered by God to anyone who asks. We will surely ask God to intervene. He used to break into my house and took many belongings that belonged to me and my children. I still wish that he would meet his Creator prepared. I hate to think of anyone dying and going to hell.
Accidental Observer

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 8, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I pray this guy will be ok and can see the error of his ways before he dies. Everyone deserves another chance and forgiveness is freely offered by God to anyone who asks. We will surely ask God to intervene. He used to break into my house and took many belongings that belonged to me and my children. I still wish that he would meet his Creator prepared. I hate to think of anyone dying and going to hell.
You never what goes thru the mind of someone in this condition; I agree, I hope he takes this opportunity to appreciate the life he was granted.
truthis

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 8, 2013
Sad thing...this behavior COSTS US ALL. thru the resources that have to be alloted. Then the stresses on family and friends, the $$ to keep someone in ICU, job losses, tying up emergency vehicles, and personnel. WE ALL PAY FOR THEIR CHOICES>
Really

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Nov 11, 2013
Who cares!! He's a waste!!
cheesenip

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Nov 14, 2013
Got what he deserved. Suprised he lasted this long. Should have been shot forever ago. Prayer won't help him
Anonymous

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Nov 20, 2013
Is he alive ????
Happy

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Nov 22, 2013
wutitisalways100 wrote:
Is he alive ????
yes.. He's in jail where he belongs !
Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 11, 2014
Not only is this a worthless father who doesnt pay child support, but a woman beater, drug addict, and a thief, who freaken steals off their own childs mother????? I could buy 2 new cars with the money he owes me! But, i am so thankful my child seen what a piece of shit he is!
truth

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 13, 2014
he is off the streets for at least the next 7 years. he isnt eligible for parole til 2021. one dope cook down, about 50 more to go...
steve

Hockessin, DE

#20 Mar 13, 2014
This guy is waste to the world he should be in a prison for life the hole bunch is a bunch of drugs and drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alliance mc club (Apr '15) 2 hr Laughing 12
Jennifer Gallo 3 hr Lunchbox213 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr get real 1,479
Harley Blankenship (Jan '16) 15 hr Truth 5
Guys from Plenty of Fish (Jul '09) Aug 20 Queiramour27 147
Bill Pleau Aug 19 blah 1
who is randy lockhart (Jul '15) Aug 19 Tom Clark 10

St. Albans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance