First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dat Nasty Hoe

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Anyone know dat fat ugly bitch? Im glad I didn't hit dat stank shit when she hit on me at da vip bar
bahaha

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Yeahhh that girl is gross! Always with a different guy or chick,I see her all the time at VIP
1 post removed
true enough

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 27, 2013
You better double bag it if you plan on dippin in that shit.ijs I know a guy that got herpes from her from mojos!
Her Ex

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 27, 2013
I dated her briefly,I will say she does have a STD,please watch out for this girl! Shes also mentally unstable
2 posts removed
Iknowher

Hurricane, WV

#8 Mar 28, 2013
All I can say is she is a great mom and sweet heart for sure. Leave the girl alone
her best friend

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2013
She is a wonderful person and a great mother. She has been threw a lot but hold her head high. She is a very sweet girl and I am glad I know her.
A ex

Roanoke, VA

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Iv dated her and i loved her very much but things change. We all know whos doing this too. Quit being immature and grow up!
true enough

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Well bro all i gotta say is if you really dated her you best get tested! Dis shit aint no joke she got a STD & she gave it to my boy.ijs
Lmfao

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 29, 2013
I know her and have for 6 or 7 years and no she is not a good mom,she doesn't even have her son.She lies on everyone to make people feel sorry for her and she uses people for any and everything she can get from them.I honestly feel sorry for her because she cant tell the truth.Even back in high school she told lies on her friends then played the victim role when called out on it
Her Ex

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Best friend & I know her,yall could be comedians! You know damn good and well she aint no good mom.I bet that 2 of her personalities coming on defending herself.Get a life girl! Me & the other brahs on her dat really know you know you crazy as hell
childish people

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2013
U all really have nothing better to do in ur life than to down grade someone... Grow up for real... Its sad that u have to get on here and do this to make urself feel better.. wow and I bet that everyone of u have shit that u have dun that u regret and wouldn't want no one to know about... She is a great mom and takes care of her son. Carolann if u see this crap don't let it get u down... These people are stupid and need to grow up. Keep ur head high.
1 post removed
someone

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 23, 2013
I know carolann and she has been through a lot. anyone who goes through the foster care system does but this girl really has some mental issues. she is constantly switching partners and always manages to post everywhere about being pregnant, from my count she has had about 10 miscarriages. I think she uses her ultrasound photos from her one child and bluffs her way through with these guys until it gets to be put up or shut up time and then she miscarries or he beats her - her words. I have never heard of someone who goes to the hospital as much as her and all her health and mental issues. I feel sorry for her and the twisted world she lives in. I think she truly doesn't know the truth about any situation. she is all about the drama and all the medical and mental issues keeps her spinning tales. if anyone needs to grow up........it would be carolann
witness

Tampa, FL

#17 Sep 9, 2013
She was playing my friend from the start. She tried flirting but I don't duck nasty smuts . She tried playing the victim card but she deserves for her *unt to rot out n for guys to beat her. I don't feel sorry for someone that needs drama. Bluntly if she did give a Guy STD then she deserves her *unt to be cut out. Plus she was drinking when she was so called pregnant n warning toALL GIRLS GUYS N DILDOS CAUTION IF U EVEN TOUCH HER REPORT TO A HAZMAT DUMP SITE
runrun

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 13, 2013
She is already with a new guy... talking bout she loves him.... I dont think he ever beat her... that bitch needs fixed and her son taken from her.. she is a pos mother
stupidgirls

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 14, 2013
Wow! Who she wit now?
hoe patrol

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 16, 2013
She with some fat nasty guy that work at lowes & has 3 or 4 kids.not sure why because obviously he cant do anything for her.Where does this b%tch get money? Shes never worked
local

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 16, 2013
hoe patrol wrote:
She with some fat nasty guy that work at lowes & has 3 or 4 kids.not sure why because obviously he cant do anything for her.Where does this b%tch get money? Shes never worked
She was all over fb about dyllon somebody hiw much she loved him then she has a date and loves the guys from lowes and now has dyllon on her fb. Be warned she feels nsuseous and had a needle stick at thomas....pregnant already.
someone

Charleston, WV

#22 Sep 17, 2013
now its back to the first guy....j s. and her bump is bumpin along.....poor j s or dyllon.
huh

Charleston, WV

#23 Sep 20, 2013
Who is js
local

Charleston, WV

#24 Sep 20, 2013
Justin snuff or something like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 hr Dalai Lama 459
Angie Jones Sharp 3 hr Grossed out 1
A note to Hayes Middle School (names removed) 3 hr Paul R 16
tonya mccoy king !!! (Jan '14) 3 hr Grossed out 13
carlos whitt (Aug '14) 4 hr Justsoyouknow 19
glendale pool 5 hr not suprised 7
Jeremy Brewer Mon Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Albans Mortgages