Klansman Dale

Hazleton, PA

#50285 Jun 21, 2013
FREEDOM RINGS wrote:
http://www.usconstitution.net/ const.html
Hey America !!!! Put the video games down and start reading up. The constitution was written by great men with 'WE THE PEOPLE" in mind.
*white heterosexual male christian people

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50286 Jun 21, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Your more woman then the general, huh moronic tea bag

Hey bobby, did you ever figure out what sex you are? Staring at it 24/7 one would think you'd know by now. LMAO

Seattle, WA

#50287 Jun 21, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Its funny when racial hating ineffective ignorant tea bags unite. Ha ha ha dumb asses Castro would put to sleep. The tea bag mentions Fidel, but his brother would give any tea bag a gun and say shoot. Remember the dooky in the pants Nugent? The tea bags have fear in the heart
What are you rambling about? Med time so soon?
bobby6464

Matthews, NC

#50288 Jun 21, 2013
Racial hating rogers, did you proudly poop in your pants like your Nugent boy did? You represent cowards just like Nugent. Guzzle enough Limbaugh nut juice if you need it in order to see the Nugent boy deservers your ignorance, ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhh he a dumb ass.then what?
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#50289 Jun 22, 2013
Klansman Dale wrote:
<quoted text>*white heterosexual male christian people
It sounds like you're trying to say 'thank you.'

On behalf of all the "white, heterosexual male Christian people" who've helped make this great nation:
YOU'RE WELCOME!
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50291 Jun 22, 2013
Blah blah blah, ha ha ha dumb ass. Go find a rally boo
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50292 Jun 22, 2013
You got the tea bag racial hating blues. Go cry a river

Seattle, WA

#50294 Jun 22, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
You got the tea bag racial hating blues. Go cry a river
Would you like some cheese with the whine?
PEGGY JOSEPH

Louisville, KY

#50295 Jun 22, 2013
I gots to gets mine. One day Obama gonna gimme free rent and some for Bobby in my basement.

Free at last ! Free at last ! Every things finally, free at last !!!!!

Thank you Obama.
bobby6464

Waxhaw, NC

#50296 Jun 22, 2013
Racial hating rogers, go be a true tea bag like NUGENT and poop your pants then wipe the crust off with the american flag, dumb ass. Your one ignorant mo fo and you know it

Seattle, WA

#50297 Jun 22, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating rogers, go be a true tea bag like NUGENT and poop your pants then wipe the crust off with the american flag, dumb ass. Your one ignorant mo fo and you know it
BORING..More whining from the short black racist. Stop your crying and go get a job. Those of us who work don't owe you a damn thing.
bobby6464

Waxhaw, NC

#50298 Jun 23, 2013
More crying from racial hating tea bag rogers, yep yep. Go be like your tea bag brethren club member Nugent and poop in your little panties. You have did it before nim rod. Ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhh what a proven dumb tea bag.

Seattle, WA

#50300 Jun 23, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
More crying from racial hating tea bag rogers, yep yep. Go be like your tea bag brethren club member Nugent and poop in your little panties. You have did it before nim rod. Ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhh what a proven dumb tea bag.
AGAIN BORING...More whining from the short black racist. Stop your crying and go get a job. Those of us who work don't owe you a damn thing. If you spent half the time you spend on Topix crying the poor me black blues working you could actually accomplish something constructive.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50302 Jun 23, 2013
Let you say it tea bag Nugent pooped in his pants and you
Lipton Tea

West Mifflin, PA

#50303 Jun 23, 2013
my understanding is roger is a racist and doesnt go to church cause we are all gods people this is what the church teaches you. so we know he doesnt give the church any money he doesnt believe in gods word as far as helping out people that need help.
he's all for himself and very selfish maybe one day he'll need a handout hope it wont be there LOL!

Seattle, WA

#50304 Jun 23, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Let you say it tea bag Nugent pooped in his pants and you
Well howdy neighbor! You need to change your ID to Repeat, You post the same, oh poor widdle me crybaby messages constantly. Get a job you worthless drunken waste. Be a man and take responsibility for yourself. Mr. Repeat, when I say man I'm not referring to Dan the Man. It's time for both of you to be responsible and stop depending on men like me to feed, cloth, house The free ride is over.

Seattle, WA

#50305 Jun 23, 2013
Lipton Tea wrote:
my understanding is roger is a racist and doesnt go to church cause we are all gods people this is what the church teaches you. so we know he doesnt give the church any money he doesnt believe in gods word as far as helping out people that need help.
he's all for himself and very selfish maybe one day he'll need a handout hope it wont be there LOL!

Well well, look who crawled out from under his mommy's skirt to make this very intelligent post, LMAO. FOLKS YOU CAN'T FAKE THE STUPIDNESS IN MUFFIN BOYS POST! Sure appears to be bobby6464's words. Hey bobby6464 and Muffin Boy are you one and the same?

YEAH BABY!!!!!!! HEY DUDE!!!!!!!
spin master

West Mifflin, PA

#50306 Jun 23, 2013
i see you never answered the question.....LMAO

Seattle, WA

#50308 Jun 23, 2013
spin master wrote:
i see you never answered the question.....LMAO
Hey dummy, you never asked any question. All you did was make some comments. Did you forget who you're posting as again?....LMAO.

Just when I think you topped your last stupid post you surprise me once again.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50309 Jun 23, 2013
Racial hating rivers, put your depends back on. You can really rock on just like your tea bag brethren poop boy Nugent, really dumb ass. Nugent is a tea bag leader and even your ignorance must know this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
York County man, 35, dies unexpectedly; family ... (Jan '11) Nov 20 Greed 5
York councilman: Tax hike is better than servic... (Dec '10) Nov 19 Adam Andrews 49
Former York County pastor hangs himself in W.Va... (May '11) Nov 18 dustbunnie 72
Taylor Swift is having more than a moment Nov 7 Butters 13
Johnny on the Spot,LLC., Barricade Fencing Rent... Nov 7 Gerald Vonberger 1
House for sale by owner Nov 7 walnut house 1
Harley-Davidson Mfg. Plant ,York (May '11) Nov 5 seeking work 35
Spry Dating
Find my Match

Spry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]