Police: Man suffers broken leg from shooting

There are 11 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Police: Man suffers broken leg from shooting. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Jerome Thomas suffered a broken leg in the shooting and is now in stable condition after surgery, according to a York City Police news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stanley

York, PA

#21 Apr 30, 2011
Oh my, when will it ever end...feelin' sorry for Bertha Manson and most especially, Kenny's mofr!
Question: Is the psy. ward open at this hour of the night???
Latricia Thomas

Trinity, NC

#22 Apr 30, 2011
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know who shot him, why not tell the police.
If I knew who shot him. This story would be a totally different topic, but I don't. Most people get caught when they commit a crime because they brag about what they've done. It's only a matter of time, and they will be in jail.
big 220

Glen Rock, PA

#23 May 1, 2011
to all you insensative idiots posting these negative comments about my little brother, who the hell do you people think you are judging people? to my knowledge there is no such thing as a perfect person other than god himself!!!!! we all have things that we have done in our lives that we wish we could take back but we can't!!!we learn from our mistakes and move on. some lifestyle choices are harder for some than others because of certain circumstances but because a person goes dow the wrong path in life doesn't mean that they should be judged on thier past, there are a lot of decent men that have a past,get to know a person and thier trials and tribulations and what they have been through before you judge them!
mary ann

Marcus Hook, PA

#24 May 1, 2011
Everyone one that is making these negative comments about this man should be ashamed of themselves because you probably is them same people that when you see him you wave or maybe you don't. You just utter something under your breath. Maybe instead of being that way when you see this young man or anyone to this matter and it seems like he's doing wrong reach out to him and help guide him in the right direction maybe if we did that a lot often we would have less crime everywhere..look at this he gets shot and look how famous he's become. This is not the direction to go you all is entertaining and promoting negativity. And to the family don't worry about the negativity god has blessed him once again with another chance because things could have definitely been worst. Just be sure you guide him to a better life. We all know this didn't happen by walking a straight line so encourage him and don't stop encouraging him until he makes that change and also help others. That's maybe gods callin for him....try it.....keep the same behaviors you get the same results......god bless everyone and love you all.
Gen Beauregard T Smiff

Shrewsbury, PA

#25 May 1, 2011
mary ann wrote:
Everyone one that is making these negative comments about this man should be ashamed of themselves because you probably is them same people that when you see him you wave or maybe you don't. You just utter something under your breath. Maybe instead of being that way when you see this young man or anyone to this matter and it seems like he's doing wrong reach out to him and help guide him in the right direction maybe if we did that a lot often we would have less crime everywhere..look at this he gets shot and look how famous he's become. This is not the direction to go you all is entertaining and promoting negativity. And to the family don't worry about the negativity god has blessed him once again with another chance because things could have definitely been worst. Just be sure you guide him to a better life. We all know this didn't happen by walking a straight line so encourage him and don't stop encouraging him until he makes that change and also help others. That's maybe gods callin for him....try it.....keep the same behaviors you get the same results......god bless everyone and love you all.
I guess you are saying that a better shooter could have made this boy really, really "famous" ?
terri

United States

#27 May 1, 2011
Gen Beauregard T Smiff wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are saying that a better shooter could have made this boy really, really "famous" ?

What are you sayin your outta control its just a sayin and also what if these ppl don't brag bout it to other ppl then we have a serious problem cause then we don't know who will be next
Gen Beauregard T Smiff

Shrewsbury, PA

#28 May 2, 2011
terri wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you sayin your outta control its just a sayin and also what if these ppl don't brag bout it to other ppl then we have a serious problem cause then we don't know who will be next
what are u sayin cause i cant unnertnd all this run-on b*llsh*t you are spoutin because u r obvsly a real stupid moron ahole who dont know how to communicate so bite me.
terri

United States

#29 May 2, 2011
Gen Beauregard T Smiff wrote:
<quoted text>
what are u sayin cause i cant unnertnd all this run-on b*llsh*t you are spoutin because u r obvsly a real stupid moron ahole who dont know how to communicate so bite me.
I see you have no consideration for our community I'll pray for cause I can see you would be the type of person to let negative things happen on our communyiy
Gen Beauregard T Smiff

Shrewsbury, PA

#30 May 2, 2011
terri wrote:
<quoted text> I see you have no consideration for our community I'll pray for cause I can see you would be the type of person to let negative things happen on our communyiy
Actually, I have no consideration for YOU, personally. That is because you never paid enough attention in school to learn how to use any form of punctuation, or how to express a coherent written thought. If there is a "community" of you out there, then I have disdain for all of you krunts.
friend of

York, PA

#31 Jun 26, 2013
mary ann wrote:
Your the only person that came out your mouth the right way. every body fucks up in their life. Now a days people have shit to say about others but never want to help a person to change or to get their life on the right track.These young people now a days don't believe in working hard for what they want.At the end of the day us parents do that when I say us parents I mean the ones that was born in the 70's up to the 80's and I'm not talking about every mother or father.All parents try to keep their child from going down the wrong path but we all have to learn on our own or parents can't live for us. It's hard on parents cause we try to pick our kids friends but we can't.We had to let our kids grow and learn.The one's our kids call friends that we know ain't a friend show our kids something that makes them follow.No one should not have their life taken. young girls now a day needs to show their kids how to fight with their hands and learn how to live another day and put them guns down...... I LOVE TO SEE A GOOD FIGHT AND SEE A PERSON LIVE ANOTHER DAY.Parents but all these games with guns so that is how your kids will think.Friends ain't shit we get mad at our family but they the one that keep it real some times they don't know you as a person but THEY LOVE YOU
Duh

York, PA

#32 Jun 28, 2013
If this is the Jerome Thomas born on 12/17/1984, he got what he gave. The Jerome Thomas I am referring to has 4 pages of various charges in his past. I can see being a mistake. 4 pages is a lifestyle choice. When you choose to be a criminal, you lose the right to respect from law abiding citizens. If this is not the same person, I wish them a speedy recovery, if it is the same person, you are lucky the punks did not kill you. Next time maybe the aim will be better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WellSpan opening new specialty hospital in York... (Jan '10) May 2 Captain Obvious 47
Hippy Hut - what is it (Mar '11) Apr 29 Tommy 22
Watch Out! Robert R Howard out of jail and scam... Apr 18 john 3
Girls looking to hook up in York? Apr 13 tbk72 5
News NYC council to renew call to hire 1,000 more po... Apr 13 radiofreeamerica 1
News Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Cara Chambers 88
News Abby Lee Miller of 'Dance Moms' will visit York... (Aug '14) Apr 7 Old prodsncer16 15
More from around the web

Spry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]