Police: Man stabbed during drug deal ...

Police: Man stabbed during drug deal in Springettsbury Township

There are 82 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 4, 2011, titled Police: Man stabbed during drug deal in Springettsbury Township. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Springettsbury Township Police arrested a man in the stabbing of another man during an apparent drug deal late Monday night at the North Hills Apartments, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
That just happened

Montezuma, IA

#1 Jan 4, 2011
Pity it isn't life threatening. So close to cutting down on the bottom feeders in the world!! Maybe next time
Bets

Wrightsville, PA

#2 Jan 4, 2011
What is happening to our world when there is so little regard for life? Something doesn't go right the immediate reaction is to attempt to kill the other person? Drugs being the underlying demon in this case, but it isn't always the reason. Domestic violence ends too many times in the death of one of the parties involved. We hear on news broadcasts of our children being killed because of abuse and or neglience, or abduction. I just heard on Channel 8 News the fire in Red Lion last night was arson. Who knows why, but once again someone acts with no regard to endangering human life. All this senseless death and violence speaks of the sad state our society finds itself in. God help us all is the only thing I can say!
old skater

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3 Jan 4, 2011
Wondering what health insurance carrier he used for his hospital visit?
Cracka

York, PA

#4 Jan 4, 2011
The reason is because our society is full of aholes who procreate too often and raise more aholes. This guy who got stabbed and the person who did the stabbing sound like they both fit in this category. Then you have the other problem of other aholes who don't straighten these aholes out by thorough azz beatings before they reach the point of no return ahole status
Bets wrote:
What is happening to our world when there is so little regard for life? Something doesn't go right the immediate reaction is to attempt to kill the other person? Drugs being the underlying demon in this case, but it isn't always the reason. Domestic violence ends too many times in the death of one of the parties involved. We hear on news broadcasts of our children being killed because of abuse and or neglience, or abduction. I just heard on Channel 8 News the fire in Red Lion last night was arson. Who knows why, but once again someone acts with no regard to endangering human life. All this senseless death and violence speaks of the sad state our society finds itself in. God help us all is the only thing I can say!
Snake doc

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Jan 4, 2011
If more drug dealers fatally stabbed and shot their clients, the drug problem wouldn't be so bad.
Roadscum

Mount Wolf, PA

#6 Jan 4, 2011
Shmucks!
blue n white

York, PA

#7 Jan 4, 2011
bottom feederlol maybe trying to cut a deal!! before i was a drug dealer i worked at benni hanna!!
told ya so

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jan 4, 2011
i have tried telling you all many times over...crime isn't only in the city and it isn't color blind either
Kiwanis Lake Duck

State College, PA

#10 Jan 4, 2011
This is why I don't trust people with four names.
YDR Watcher

AOL

#11 Jan 4, 2011
Wouldn't that playground drug deal be within 1000' of the North Hills Elementary School? Maybe the police ought to charge them with the additional charge!
true love

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jan 4, 2011
Im sure you all wouldnt be making these stupid comments if it was your child or someone you know...how bad that is to judge someone like you have...I hope someday we r reading about your family member...I bet your mouth wont be flapping then will it...
Yea They Will

York, PA

#13 Jan 4, 2011
YDR Watcher wrote:
Wouldn't that playground drug deal be within 1000' of the North Hills Elementary School? Maybe the police ought to charge them with the additional charge!
Why even bother! The perp will plea bargain to a lesser charge, something as ridiculous as: "boy ridin' a girls bicycle within 8 miles of North Hills Elementary School." Sad thing, it WILL BE accepted! I give up!!!
Stupid Love

York, PA

#14 Jan 4, 2011
true love wrote:
Im sure you all wouldnt be making these stupid comments if it was your child or someone you know...how bad that is to judge someone like you have...I hope someday we r reading about your family member...I bet your mouth wont be flapping then will it...
But it IS kosher for YOU to judge US!!! Just love the rational thinking of idiots!!!!!
can hunter

York, PA

#15 Jan 4, 2011
give em both a gun in a small room! End of problem!
Used to live near there

York, PA

#16 Jan 4, 2011
YDR Watcher wrote:
And no, it's not within 1000 feet. Sorry to disappoint.
angelboo

York, PA

#17 Jan 4, 2011
true love wrote:
I totally agree with you these people are being so rude i actually know reeder and hes a good person regardless if you people think what he was doing at the time was wrong hes a good person and didnt deserve to be stabbed you can always judge people on what the things they do.
United States

United States

#18 Jan 4, 2011
Well I am a close friend of the kid who stabbed the other guy. At the time of dating him I did not know his past this kid really is sweet even though he may not seem it. He has tryed forever to change his life and what he got into as a kid just keeps coming back. When I was with him I could tell that he was trying to work his life out just wasen't turning around. This was a really dumb thing to do on his part. He told his mom to explain to me he was extremely sorry fo rhis behavior. I know some of you will not except this but it's truly my opinion. There are many people out there who make mistakes and they get forgiven. I am sure you have known someone who has been in a situation like this one. Either you made a mistake or you know someone who has. Just take in mind don't judge people one there actions. Some of these people have other things in there life that have angered them into these problems. Think if this was a loved one of yours and how you would feel.
United States

United States

#19 Jan 4, 2011
The comment above was because I know Robson and im sure both of them are good people and im sorry that a good friend of urs was hurt.
Monkey Love

New Freedom, PA

#20 Jan 4, 2011
It's a shame they didn't kill each other. That would have been great. "Drug dealers shoot and kill each other on playground". Tis the season. Good job to the oficers investigating this, and making a quick arrest.
And by the way, both of them are total pieces of sh.t! Neither one is ever going to get his life right until they are dead. Get over it.
Diversity kills

New Freedom, PA

#21 Jan 4, 2011
You know what they say, "Once you go black, you're gonna get stabbed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Signs of prejudice (Aug '08) 6 hr Dook29 100
Nazi sympathizer and holocaust denier working f... 9 hr Community watch 1
News York man arrested for DUI twice in one day (Nov '10) May 15 Real Adam chirico 35
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) May 11 Concerned Parent 545
Church revival May 9 Shawn 1
News Prison for York heroin dealer who sold deadly dose May 4 Justellnthetruth 1
News Police: 33 cited, 9 arrested at 'illegala Apr 30 Justellnthetruth 1

Spry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spry Mortgages