Police had wanted higher bail for man arrested at York school

Mar 1, 2014 Full story: The York Daily Record 7

A bus carrying children to Alexander B. Goode Elementary School is directed where to let the kids off after they were transported from Phineas Davis Elementary School on Thursday.

Full Story
PJR

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 1, 2014
The judge should be ashamed of not setting the bail higher!
lady

Columbia, PA

#2 Mar 1, 2014
PJR wrote:
The judge should be ashamed of not setting the bail higher!
Judges should go by a guideline and required standard for setting bail and punishment that way one scumbag can't get off with a slap on the wrist while others and in some cases innocent people fry. Punishment should be equal.....

Until the people push for a way to "influence" judges in a nice way or scare them into doing what is right justice will only remain a word without meaning and an illusion.

F the Courts and our current judges they can all suck a big fat one or if your like Judge Kelley bang public defenders, not keep your hands and pee pee to yourself and remain on the civil bench to continue his unjust screwings unpunished
Hanover

Bastrop, TX

#3 Mar 3, 2014
Mandates running all existing federal, state and local government workers through E-Verify- While private employers aren't required to check current employees, public employers must check all employees within 6 months of enactment. Americans' tax dollars will no longer be used directly to employ illegal aliens.
Requires private employers with federal and/or state contracts to check employees through E-Verify- Within 6 months of enactment, private employers must run their current employees performing work under a federal or state contract through E-Verify. Americans' tax dollars will no longer be used indirectly to employ illegal aliens.
Targets illegal aliens using fake Social Security numbers - The Social Security Administration will be required to send "no-match" letters to employers when an employee is using a Social Security number that either doesn't exist or doesn't match the name or other identifying information of the employee. Employers are required to run these employees through E-Verify and fire them if they cannot correct the mismatch and receive a confirmation through the system.
Targets visa overstayers and deported aliens with valid Social Security Numbers- The bill requires the Social Security Administration to lock the Social Security numbers issued to individuals with expired visas or who have been deported. If an illegal alien with a valid, but locked, Social Security number tries to get a job, he or she will receive a nonconfirmation.
lady

Columbia, PA

#4 Mar 3, 2014
Hanover wrote:
Mandates running all existing federal, state and local government workers through E-Verify- While private employers aren't required to check current employees, public employers must check all employees within 6 months of enactment. Americans' tax dollars will no longer be used directly to employ illegal aliens.
Requires private employers with federal and/or state contracts to check employees through E-Verify- Within 6 months of enactment, private employers must run their current employees performing work under a federal or state contract through E-Verify. Americans' tax dollars will no longer be used indirectly to employ illegal aliens.
Targets illegal aliens using fake Social Security numbers - The Social Security Administration will be required to send "no-match" letters to employers when an employee is using a Social Security number that either doesn't exist or doesn't match the name or other identifying information of the employee. Employers are required to run these employees through E-Verify and fire them if they cannot correct the mismatch and receive a confirmation through the system.
Targets visa overstayers and deported aliens with valid Social Security Numbers- The bill requires the Social Security Administration to lock the Social Security numbers issued to individuals with expired visas or who have been deported. If an illegal alien with a valid, but locked, Social Security number tries to get a job, he or she will receive a nonconfirmation.
So why now worry about and implement this crap???
wtf took so long???
I say illegals should have just as much right as you and I to be in this country. America should be equal opportunity for all not just the chosen few
So screw you......... and your S.S. shit!
This is a stolen country remember???
How an innocent Nation lost it's land innocence, pride and even their very lives???
Who the f are we to tell anyone they too can't have that right, only they arn't killing for it?
Captain Obvious

York, PA

#5 Mar 4, 2014
So the cat is out of the bag about why you hate Police and Judicia Officials "lady" You are in fact a money grubbing, service stealing illegal. You fear Police because they can arrrest you and deport you back to whatever third world toilet you crawled out of.
Usedtowearblue

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 4, 2014
Judges set bail based on two things.
1. The likelihood that the accused will show up at the next court date.
2. Does the accused pose a threat to the community ?

If the guy is local and has family / job ties , that pushes the bail amount way down.

If the charges aren't violent enough , the bail will be some dollar amount with a warning to not repeat any action. This is where the police usually ask for the moon and the judge looks at the ground. This guys initial charges weren't serious enough to impose a high bail.

In retrospect , high bail would have been nice. Setting bail is like predicting the weather. Not too many people are good at it.
Captain Obvious

York, PA

#8 Mar 5, 2014
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that;s it...... since when did you become so fuckin smart???
Sorry to dis-appoint you but I wouldn't confirm one way or the other weather I'm illegal or not
your racist Piece of crap...
I still have you on my prayer list buddy.
Peace, love and happi-ness to you Heaven know's you must need it........
Now get a good night's sleep Capitain. Don't lose any sleep over this one and don't bother to follow up with your pathetic rambles as I won't even dignify it with a response loser.
So what kind of "can" are you? mexiCAN or puerto riCAN?
Either way I hope you get deported and have to live the rest of your pathetic life selling your crack to get crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Ed Swindell 51,432
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr JFK 3,990
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sat Tom Ridge 182
Abby Lee Miller of 'Dance Moms' will visit York... Sep 12 dmw 6
Review: D & M Auto Sales Sep 10 rabbit 3
York feminists: Supreme Court decision 'disappo... Sep 8 kathy gi 4
New opener set for renovated Codorus State Park... (Jun '10) Sep 8 oversear 67
•••
•••
•••

Spry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••