Man collapses while playing basketbal...

Man collapses while playing basketball, dies, police say

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from May 11, 2013, titled Man collapses while playing basketball, dies, police say. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Tyqua Sterling Galloway, 24, of Red Lion, collapsed while playing basketball around 5:38 p.m. Friday at the Red Lion Area Senior High School outdoor basketball courts, York Area Regional Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Bella Thomas

York, PA

#1 May 16, 2013
Tyqua, also known as "T", will never be forgotten. No matter how long hes gone, how distant he is. He is an amazing man, I Love you T, stay safe up there bro. Much love from me & Eden, <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) Aug 25 Reese 543
News Obama kicks off six-day European tour in Ireland (May '11) Aug 21 Ivankas Russia 35
News York County's role in presidential election Aug 12 mar 1
News Superior Court rules evidence in York murder ca... (Mar '11) Aug 8 NotFooled 16
york city police are scared of black people and... Aug 8 tired of it 1
News State police: Woman kicks troopers in head with... (May '11) Aug 7 tired of it 57
News York County a Officer of the Yeara accused of a... Aug 7 tired of it 2

Spry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spry Mortgages