big mac

Mars Hill, NC

#1 Nov 14, 2012
can someone tell me why it is that every weekend, I see civilians riding around in the front seat with officers ON DUTY? Is this social time for them or what? You have a radio for back up right? If my friends hung out with me at work, id get fired. Does sheriff street let these things go on just for fun?
bubba

Lenoir, NC

#2 Nov 14, 2012
big mac wrote:
can someone tell me why it is that every weekend, I see civilians riding around in the front seat with officers ON DUTY? Is this social time for them or what? You have a radio for back up right? If my friends hung out with me at work, id get fired. Does sheriff street let these things go on just for fun?
oh i know not to mention names when i worked at a nursing home one of the deputys would come up a smoke a cig with his wife and sometimes we would evn get to set and smoke
Some guy

Newton, NC

#3 Nov 15, 2012
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>oh i know not to mention names when i worked at a nursing home one of the deputys would come up a smoke a cig with his wife and sometimes we would evn get to set and smoke
So what? How's that different from an employee at any business taking a smoke break? I'm sure they can't smoke in the patrol car, so if you're going to smoke you have to get out somewhere. Seems fine, as long as they can still hear the radio.
bubba

Lenoir, NC

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Cant you read i said sometimes we got to set in the car
working man

Lexington, NC

#6 Nov 16, 2012
bubba wrote:
tell
Him to stop Being a Kennedy
working man

Lexington, NC

#7 Nov 16, 2012
bubba wrote:
I
Would tell you to vote him out but all
You can vote for are republican get the
Same

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spruce Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr Waco 59,727
Graffiti markings??? 12 hr at least 5
Avery County Schools 17 hr Whitey 389
Avery county fair was terrible!!!! (Sep '10) Sep 15 sari 18
City drive in like it or love it. Sep 15 yum 5
Avery in Need of Animal Control Sep 14 Mountain Man 2
Injured Officer Sep 11 Hippie Momma 1
•••
•••
Spruce Pine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••