Anybody dealt with mitchell couny dss...

Anybody dealt with mitchell couny dss ? What a joke

Created by happycamper on Apr 20, 2010

65 votes

Click on an option to vote

Lets vote to remove them

Get rid of the supervisor

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
happycamper

Spruce Pine, NC

#1 Apr 20, 2010
I have heard from some residents that half of them dont even know how to investigate calls they receive.The supervisor is more interested in sleeping with the upper management then protecting the kids.Honestly just how far up the ladder can she go
sleeplyhead

Spruce Pine, NC

#2 Apr 20, 2010
Oh have u not seen her facebook "its the memories that will kill u"Bet she wasnt thinking bout the memories when she was dropping down to better her career.I know her ex and honey he is a terrific man sure didnt deserve her.Saw him with a pretty blond and he sure wasnt letting the memories bother him.Suck it up honey you will never find a man worth having but u dont deserve one either.
happycamper

Spruce Pine, NC

#3 Apr 20, 2010
I wouldnt mind getting ahold of him id show him what a real women was like.Guess thats what happens when you put yourself before everybody.Com e on Shawn it aint all about u my god if i was you i would die of shame why dont you move far away.
lil black sambo

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2010
happycamper wrote:
I have heard from some residents that half of them dont even know how to investigate calls they receive.The supervisor is more interested in sleeping with the upper management then protecting the kids.Honestly just how far up the ladder can she go
hell roll over tonight in bed and aske her you should be thankful they and donald turn there backs as your crack smokin trailor park trash ass would have no kids and no trailor to smoke ya crack in
lil black sambo

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2010
sleeplyhead wrote:
Oh have u not seen her facebook "its the memories that will kill u"Bet she wasnt thinking bout the memories when she was dropping down to better her career.I know her ex and honey he is a terrific man sure didnt deserve her.Saw him with a pretty blond and he sure wasnt letting the memories bother him.Suck it up honey you will never find a man worth having but u dont deserve one either.
dont talk about happys woman like that
lil black sambo

United States

#6 Apr 21, 2010
happycamper wrote:
I wouldnt mind getting ahold of him id show him what a real women was like.Guess thats what happens when you put yourself before everybody.Com e on Shawn it aint all about u my god if i was you i would die of shame why dont you move far away.
go smoke ya some more crack
happycamper

Spruce Pine, NC

#7 Apr 21, 2010
Sounds like you been hitting that white trash.Maybe you work at the same dss watch out she will have your job.Dont have any kids and as far as smoking crack thats for trash like you all.
lil black sambo

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2010
shit your the donald street backin crack smokin trailor park trash everyone knows the dealers are backin that barney fife look alike
and no i dont work at dss there a buncha trailor park trash asses as well
happycamper

Spruce Pine, NC

#9 Apr 22, 2010
lil black sambo if you agree with me on supervisor at dss being trailor park trash then why you calling me a crack head?I have some friends that recently had some dealings with them and it was unbelievable what they went through,
lil black sambo

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2010
happycamper wrote:
lil black sambo if you agree with me on supervisor at dss being trailor park trash then why you calling me a crack head?I have some friends that recently had some dealings with them and it was unbelievable what they went through,
dont run your mouth and i wont bash you and if you support donald for sheriff then you might as well be trailor park trash as well as a crack head as he backs the dealers by turning his head and looking the other
grasshopper

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2010
happycamper wrote:
I have worked very hard to get where i am. I have no family,parents etc.. i was in foster care. I worked 3 jobs with 2 kids and put myself through school. I am a christian that loves God and I am working hard for Mitchell County families. I will pray for you and if you were not a coward you would meet with me. you know and Jesus knows you are lying My husband is a great man. I wish him all of the happiness. God bless you and help you because you must need it.
rodeoluvr

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2010
happycamper wrote:
we had to go to court there and had some visits with dss over yonder. now i don't know who some of you are but we met that womans boss there is no "upper management" so you must lost your kids. we herd about your kind in court bet you are one of them pill snortin meth moms or one of them trash that let her man beat herkid huh bet they got u good! we got ours back and moved to mcdowell but you musta not lmao
sleephead

Spruce Pine, NC

#13 Apr 27, 2010
The only pill snorting meth heads is dss and no i dont have kids but the poor people in our community have put up with the departments bull for long enough.I myself would love to see the social workers and their so called superviser have to answer for all there lies and all the hurt they have caused the families in mitchell county.As for moving to marion probably a very smart decision at least you no longer will have to deal with the so called christians that claim they are trying to help the children they dont even care what they are doing to the children.They take them away from their moms and dad instead of trying to help them work through their problems
Wednesday morning

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2010
Dss does their job.
sleephead

Spruce Pine, NC

#15 Apr 28, 2010
Oh well so grasshopper is the superviser at dss I am so glad you wish your husband well seeing as you are the one who destoryed your marriage.Guess you are already suffering from some of your selfish actions and to bad the memories dont kill.Who is next the old Larry Deyton going after his job i can only hope you really suffer for all the hurt you have caused.Maybe you will soon be seen for the fake you are and they will get rid of you that would be the best thing that could happen to mitchell county.But you never answered my question nor did Wednesday morning do you ever take in consideration what the kids are going thru or is it all about the money?
happycamper

Spruce Pine, NC

#16 Apr 29, 2010
Oh well guess grasshopper didnt like being made known shame on you sleephead anyway just thought i would let everybody know they are getting ready to investigate all the so called child protection agency.Hope that means heads will roll and i guess all you will have left will be the memories of how you abused your positions.I hope everybody that has had to suffer because of dss will come forward and tell there story.I personally know of 5 families who are excited to finally get to see the end to their nightmare.You better hurry up shawn and jump on old deyton cause i bet you are one of the first to roll haha.Oh yeah sleephead bet they will answer your question now
someone who cares

United States

#17 Apr 30, 2010
i have to say i do not beleave that they come close to doing there job as i know first hand as yes i have called them out of concern for my grandchildren as i felt they would be better off liveing with me as they were living in a world filled with drugs drinking and alot more and you know that dss had nerve enough to tell me that there momma has a 2 day a week job gets food stamps the kids dont seam to be hungry so there was nothing they could do even tho they had been moved 13 times in a year around drugs and drinking and no supervision no dss by far does there job to protect the children of m/c i feel they need to clean house and start over with people that really care about the children and and not just getting payed sorry but thats my opinion
happycamper

Spruce Pine, NC

#18 May 1, 2010
They have no concern for the kids they are only worried about their paychecks.Funny how the kids that are being neglected are left to suffer.I know of several times they have left kids in a home where parents cant even pass a drug test.I have also been made aware that over half of the employees at dss are abusing pills.That sort of makes sense try doing a background check on the social workers you will be amazed.When dss starts taking children out of homes instead of trying to help them stay in their homes that tells me the system is corrupt, I agree they need to clean house and start over from the director on down.I really dont know how some of them with kids actually sleep at night i would love to see what they are doing to these famlies come home to them.
someone who cares

United States

#19 May 1, 2010
i wont mention any names but i know there is a feller that works there that is a sex offender
imagine that
happycamper

Spruce Pine, NC

#20 May 2, 2010
god what i would give to have that name ?Its time they were all exposed for all the hurt they have caused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spruce Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey buddy 9 hr USER6523 2
People stealing power in Avery county? Tue Sinner 5
How bad will Heritage beat MiITCHELL Aug 22 It will be a tie 3
Buck Stove Aug 20 Andy 3
Davy Fields .... Please help with information A... Aug 17 Concerned 1
Hef's Aug 17 Baby daddy 1
Davy Caraway Aug 17 Concerned 1

Spruce Pine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance