Truth Sayer

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Do you know this scumbag? Well I know him better than anyone alive so let me clue you in on what a loser he is so the whole community will know what the truth sayer knows. After 39 years of marriage this dirt bag decided he wanted to have an affair with a woman named JoAnn Baker from Phill Campbell . He decided that he would throw the wife of 39 years out on the street and go live with JoAnn who has had several failed marriages. He forced the wife who was having a mental break down to use the same lawyer. He crafted a divorce creed that no sane woman would agree to. Forced her out of her home, rarely pays the woman her spousal support and shut off her health insurance. The wife of 39 years and mother of his two sons can't even afford to go to the doctor or buy her heart meds. This JoAnn Baker has talked him into severing all ties with his sons and grand children and can only spend time with HER family members. Now he and his new bride probably attend church with some of you, so come Sunday morning take a good look at them and ask yourselves this. What kind of man does something like this to his family? Is that what being a good Christian is all about? At what point does a man realize that a woman that looks like Tammy Fay Baker is not worth the loss of his entire family and his reputation? If this is what church going folks do then I think I'll get my religion from my couch watching church on tv. There you have it just a little tid bit from the Truth Sayer. I invite any of you who think you know him to reply. If you go to church with him (Phill Campbell First Baptist) pray for him unless you are a hypocrite just like him. Your thoughts?
Roxie Starr

Muscle Shoals, AL

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Have you contacted the deacons at that church?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spruce Pine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mash? May 26 Chris 1
leave tyler smith alone! May 22 payday 6
Trailer plant May 16 Don 2
al May 15 Jack 3
Teddi Barrett aka Annie Lowe Apr '17 Big Boys mom 1
milf (Jun '09) Mar '17 Stan 13
News Parent: Phil Campbell High School rejects senio... Mar '17 Kev from Michigan 1

Spruce Pine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spruce Pine Mortgages