Raymond Corbin arrested on rape charge

Raymond Corbin arrested on rape charge

There are 16 comments on the Genesee Country Express story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Raymond Corbin arrested on rape charge. In it, Genesee Country Express reports that:

Raymond Corbin Jr., 45, of Dansville, was arrested today on three felonies, according to press reports from Livingston County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Genesee Country Express.

tim Schutz

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Just more bullshit for people to eat up.
misty c

Hadley, MA

#2 Jul 22, 2012
You ain't kidding ,, I've know this man for 16 yrs. He wouldn't hurt a fly
Letalone a child . He's a wonderful person and. Loves kids
I think its bullshit ... another man sitting in the clink for stupid shit
Good to know are tax dollars are well spent!!! While the real sickos get away with it. Sorry buddy hope all goes well loveya bro stay strong ....
DrinkUp

New York, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2012
That guy looks like a bright one. Maybe he can plead insanity.
DrinkUp

New York, NY

#4 Jul 22, 2012
misty c wrote:
Good to know are tax dollars are well spent!!! While the real sickos get away with it. Sorry buddy hope all goes well loveya bro stay strong ....
Yeah. He obviously love kids. Especially 14yo naked ones.
six

Avon, NY

#5 Jul 23, 2012
ppl should know what they talkin about before they judge. ray is a good guy with a good heart. i believe he didn't do this cause i know him well n thats not him at all. we prayin for u buddy.
Rose

Avon, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2012
I am writting concerning raymond corbin i have known him for many years,and i know he is not at all like he is blamed for.Hopefully the turt5h comes out before a mans life is completly damaged. The damage has alreadt been done so hopefully people will know the turth,that he is not like that at all
Around Town

Sterling Heights, MI

#7 Aug 9, 2012
I heard Ray was a big Penn State fan.
fightback

Corning, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Rose wrote:
I am writting concerning raymond corbin i have known him for many years,and i know he is not at all like he is blamed for.Hopefully the turt5h comes out before a mans life is completly damaged. The damage has alreadt been done so hopefully people will know the turth,that he is not like that at all
hopefully you do not go to court for him ...tim sparks told how you lied in court for him ...I heard that woman is going to sue you over it...she has recordings to prove you lied for tim...just thought you want to know if your the same rose from conesus ...If so becarefull tim tells every one you do drugs
Geo

Endicott, NY

#9 Aug 18, 2012
fightback wrote:
<quoted text>
hopefully you do not go to court for him ...tim sparks told how you lied in court for him ...I heard that woman is going to sue you over it...she has recordings to prove you lied for tim...just thought you want to know if your the same rose from conesus ...If so becarefull tim tells every one you do drugs
You sound obsessed with Mr.Sparks!!!
tTTl 24

Speculator, NY

#10 Aug 19, 2012
fightback wrote:
<quoted text>hopefully you do not go to court for him ...tim sparks told how you lied in court for him ...I heard that woman is going to sue you over it...she has recordings to prove you lied for tim...just thought you want to know if your the same rose from conesus ...If so becarefull tim tells every one you do drugs

You realize your big mouth can blow the whole case, right? Keep your mouth shut. Freaking clueless moron.
tTT1

Corning, NY

#11 Aug 19, 2012
tTTl 24 wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize your big mouth can blow the whole case, right? Keep your mouth shut. Freaking clueless moron.
ok moron how will effect his case lmao
Harley Heisler

Vincennes, IN

#12 Sep 24, 2012
I'm the victim from him. He did rape me and I'm tired of his family trying to defend him because they weren't there. I am his daughter Harley Marie Heisler. My mother is Cynthia Marie Heisler, and she sent me to live with him because she was going insane. While I was there he did that. To all his family defending him: you weren't there so you don't know. Shut up you crazy inbred freaks!!
Harley Heisler

Vincennes, IN

#13 Sep 24, 2012
misty c wrote:
You weren't there so you don't know! I wish you would just stop! I'm the victim; worse I'm his daughter! Now tell them crazy inbred freaks that you call family to screw off!!!
number 1 Bitch

Binghamton, NY

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Harley...I do not know you but i know what your going threw ...I am dealing with some stuff with my daughters father tim sparks and every one thinks he is a goodguy...he has Cps on him all the time and i have recordings and pitures and police reports and i get no help here in livingston county....hold your head up and fight for your rights ...I am sorry you had to go threw that as a child ...your right people do not know only you know ...Hang in there and let them know ...good luck ...I hope he is in jail ...if he gets dennis s cohen he will not get any time if any
honest opinions

Olean, NY

#15 Oct 12, 2012
Harley, don't let them bother you. They have NO CLUE! When will people learn that a child predator isn't going to walk around saying "hey look at me I'm a pervert child rapist" they BLEND into our communities and work HARD to earn our trust so they have access to our children!
cyndi

Washington, IN

#16 May 30, 2013
i am harleys mom & i wanna clear a few things up.. 4 1 thing i was not going insane.. when i sent her there i was going thru some things that i couldnt deal with.. i needed time 4 myself after 18.5 yrs of raising kids.. so i sent her 2 her dads 4 a while. i figured after 8 yrs with him i felt i could trust him with her.. i also left my brother weekend custody of her so he & his gf could look after her 2. but i was the 1 person who actually had faith that raymond could handle it! but the son of a b**** blew it!! we definitely didnt do this 2 sabotage him! he got caught because harley was going 2 my brothers 4 the weekend & warned his new gfs 9 yr old daughter 2 watch out 4 him & she told her mom & her mom (thank god) did something about it!! i NEVER would make up something this horrible & i cant believe anyone in their right mind would defend him!! i do know raymond well enough 2 know he will eventually tell his family the truth because he will not allow them 2 say such terrible things about his daughter especially when he knows its his fault! when he does i expect apologies from rose, crystal, lizzy & anyone else who has been harassing us online!! how dare u people give her a hard time over this!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayland troopers Apr 27 Your mom 2
snitch! Apr 24 smdh 1
Will from dollar general in Dansville ny Feb '16 Unknown 1
Wills ex wife Feb '16 Unknown 1
will from dollar general in dansville ny Feb '16 Unknown 1
News Dansville Catholic School to Close (Apr '08) Jan '16 Christine Williams 26
Will s ex wife Jan '16 unknown 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springwater Mortgages