Springwater woman arrested for rape

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

A Springwater woman is behind bars, charged with raping a 15-year-old boy. April Crandall, 23, was arrested by Livingston County Sheriffs Saturday monrning.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
StarWitness

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

She is cute
15 once

Bechtelsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

I was 15 once and would have loved it. Who complained? I know he didn't.
JUSTITS

Ontario, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Assault with a friendly weapon!
steve

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

the 15 yr old had the time of his life.
Curt

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

What?
red beard

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

this young lady is not ugly, so i wonder why she could not find a guy her own age?

and i agree, i think this 15yr old had the time of his life.
Sue In Wayne County

Williamson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

"They say she engaged in sexual contact with the teenage victim three times in between June and July of this year."

So, what month comes "in between June and July of this year?" Or any year, for that matter?
DizzyG

Honeoye Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Isnt rape forcing someone to have sex?? I understand he isnt of age, so the woman has to be charged, but rape??
Whenry

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Sue In Wayne County wrote:
"
So, what month comes "in between June and July of this year?" Or any year, for that matter?
Isn't it SOL the month made up by George Eastman for the Kodak Calendar? She must have pissed off the parents.
yoyoyoyo

Spencerport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

i do her
Gods Son

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Sue In Wayne County wrote:
"They say she engaged in sexual contact with the teenage victim three times in between June and July of this year."
Wow, what didnt you understand Susie.It says Three times in between June and July of this year. Hmmm, that could mean June 10th, July 11th and July 27th...Use your head and start thinking. Typical hill Billy
13suks

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

If what all you people say on here is true, then I wonder why 15yr old girls that is raped by an old guys don't have the time of her life????

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

13suks wrote:
If what all you people say on here is true, then I wonder why 15yr old girls that is raped by an old guys don't have the time of her life????
yup, you can tell they don't have daughters. and, why is it always ok the other way, for a chick to rape a kid, like it's all good? like the Gates fireman needed to learn...wait til she/he is of age, and no worries.
richy rich

Henrietta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Gods Son had to explain, not seeing the joke. Would the real hill billy please stand up.
soap-on-a-rope

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

If it wasn't for the cardboard-thin walls of the trailers they lived in down in Springwater, she probably wouldn't have been caught. I'll bet she was a screamer.
editing ftw

Livonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

GS you need to go back to school. Sue is correct that the sentence is very poorly written and is nonsensical. It should have read: "during the months of June and July..." There is, in fact, no month between June and July and the sentence as written is not correct. As usual, bad writing and bad editing are an unfortunate sign of our decaying, formerly great, profession of journalism.
Arte Feb

West Henrietta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Anybody have a number?

I'm no hill, Billy.
Its_Reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

I am surprised Sue of Wayne County could read...btw Sue is she your cousin? Livingston and Wayne county are pretty close together
Glenn Quaigmire

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Giggidy!
yllibllih

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Hillbilly? Is that Hill and Billy Clinton?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springwater Discussions

Search the Springwater Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Hey 6,194
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Apr 20 positronium 6,290
new bread mnistries Apr 18 Jesus saves 3
Man accused of threatening to 'shoot up' school... Apr 18 zeldo 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Apr 18 YUP 16,736
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Apr 17 Taxpayer 434
Bill Downing (May '11) Apr 17 bill downing 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springwater Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••